**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Any kabam mod can clarify for me?
  • AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    I gotta ask... Is there going to be any kind of advantage by bringing the specific champion other than unlocking a path? I mean, it would be awesome to see a hero-specific buff node so the champion we bring is not only to "open the door" but also is helpful in completing the quest.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I Wish permanently add in is captain america iw and nebula star lord
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Credit where credit is due. I like the sound of this event.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    So will any quickmatch crystals currently in my crystal stash be converted to the special crystals?

Kabam Doot wrote: »
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

^^Also just to be sure, are these are the champions in those crystals?
    If so then i can't wait to get my hands on 2* versions of wasp/IMIW/Killmonger/starky/yondu/mordo/loki, cause I'm a collector lol.

Well there was just recently a 2 star imiw offer with marvel insider
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Can the required heroes be 3*?

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    Can the required heroes be 3*?

yes, they work even as 2*
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Right now, I'm glad I've tried to collect 3* of every hero :)
    The only one I'm missing is Capt America IW
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    So will any quickmatch crystals currently in my crystal stash be converted to the special crystals?

SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

If so then i can't wait to get my hands on 2* versions of wasp/IMIW/Killmonger/starky/yondu/mordo/loki, cause I'm a collector lol.

Well there was just recently a 2 star imiw offer with marvel insider

I don't do marvel insider and even if i did I'll need the dupe
    Which cap is it? OG? WW2? IW? Can someone clarify? Or has it already been clarified somewhere above but i missed it, I've got no time to scroll through every comment
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Which cap is it? OG? WW2? IW? Can someone clarify? Or has it already been clarified somewhere above but i missed it, I've got no time to scroll through every comment

It’s OG otherwise they would specify WWII or Infinity War.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

Doo I need to be uncollected to get the epic rewards?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The fact we have event quest and this side quest is putting a strain on energy consumption it worked out nicely with mad titan bc it was on 24 hr time frame this quest doesnt seem timed
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I don't have 6 of the required Champions
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

No, That's why they are called epic and not uncollected
    IanMoone wrote: »
    The fact we have event quest and this side quest is putting a strain on energy consumption it worked out nicely with mad titan bc it was on 24 hr time frame this quest doesnt seem timed

Well it isnt timed, like you cand do the quests from the first week in the last week
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    I don't have 6 of the required Champions

Get about 50 quickmatch crystals when the update comes out, should be enough to get all if not most of the ones you are missing

SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

@ Kabam Miike
  • SietzscherSietzscher Posts: 20
    My english is not the best but i try to write down some thoughts.

1. A lot of summoners use their best Champs for AQ, AW, Story or the daily missions. And now you probably must use them in an EQ for one day. And you can not reach them because you set them as defender in AW or it will be used in AQ. A timeline when which champ will be required would be fine.
    2. Not all summoners have all required champs. The possibilty to get these champs out of the versus crystalls starts one week later. Not so fine for small Accounts, the not-arena-player or these ones who are not so lucky with the crystalls they bought. Please change this.
    3. The players which are not in the lucky situation to play the whole day can pass one quest at a single day and the rewards are gone for 100% exploration. Sounds a little bit stupid.
    4. Are there any T5B shards as rewards? For myself there 3k shards missing for my second R5. I am not in the lucky situation to play in a top Alliance where i can get theme out of AW or AQ because the time is my greatest Enemy. I sleep when other play and when i can play the other sleep because of my worktime.
    5. My reaction when i can not get the 100% exploration because of one of the points below would be a great frustration. I do all difficulty levels since uncollected EQ are started in the game. I have no a small account and play more than 3 years, i spend much time and also money for the game but the frustration would be such huge that i retire from the game. I think kabam would not like the situation to bring more frustration to the players. They are pissed of the issues in last times.

I hope one of the mods read my wrotes and give me an answer why the summoners must play so hard every day for 100% of an EQ for a month. Every of the last EQ gave me 4 weeks or more for 100% of each difficulty level. And i have done it because i played when i got the time for it.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Sietzscher wrote: »

1. A lot of summoners use their best Champs for AQ, AW, Story or the daily missions. And now you probably must use them in an EQ for one day. And you can not reach them because you set them as defender in AW or it will be used in AQ. A timeline when which champ will be required would be fine.
    2. Not all summoners have all required champs. The possibilty to get these champs out of the versus crystalls starts one week later. Not so fine for small Accounts, the not-arena-player or these ones who are not so lucky with the crystalls they bought. Please change this.
    3. The players which are not in the lucky situation to play the whole day can pass one quest at a single day and the rewards are gone for 100% exploration. Sounds a little bit stupid.
    4. Are there any T5B shards as rewards? For myself there 3k shards missing for my second R5. I am not in the lucky situation to play in a top Alliance where i can get theme out of AW or AQ because the time is my greatest Enemy. I sleep when other play and when i can play the other sleep because of my worktime.
    5. My reaction when i can not get the 100% exploration because of one of the points below would be a great frustration. I do all difficulty levels since uncollected EQ are started in the game. I have no a small account and play more than 3 years, i spend much time and also money for the game but the frustration would be such huge that i retire from the game. I think kabam would not like the situation to bring more frustration to the players. They are pissed of the issues in last times.

I hope one of the mods read my wrotes and give me an answer why the summoners must play so hard every day for 100% of an EQ for a month. Every of the last EQ gave me 4 weeks or more for 100% of each difficulty level. And i have done it because i played when i got the time for it.

For 1, 2, 3 and 5: I think it says somewhere that the quests will stay around until the end so you can do them in any order at any time you want
    Sietzscher wrote: »

1. In the post they say that these quests are made to be short so you could finish them before joining aq/aw. Also you can make them before placing defenders in aw.
    2. The chance is 1/20 to get the champ you need and most people have most of those champs
    3. It says in the post that you can complete them in any order you wand and they will be avabile for 5 weeks
    4. If t5b shards aren't in the rewards list then you dont get any
    5. If you cant make them 100% then that's your fault, not kabam's.

And last this isnt eq, this is a side quest separate from eq, and they gave you 5 weeks for this one
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

@ Kabam Miike

That is NEVER the case. All crystals you stockpiled will stay as they are. All new crystals will be the new ones.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

No, That's why they are called epic and not uncollected

I just wanted to make sure.
    K1lltastic wrote: »

SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

@ Kabam Miike

That is NEVER the case. All crystals you stockpiled will stay as they are. All new crystals will be the new ones.

Thanks
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

@ Kabam Miike

False. Goldpool crystals turned into greater gold crystals after the event ended.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    What does this have to do with Gwenpool? Never saw her mentioned...
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    What does this have to do with Gwenpool? Never saw her mentioned...
    She’s at the movies
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    What are kind of buffs and PIs can we expect from each difficulty?
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Trying Like corvus glaive and proxima midnight or doctor strange