**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with unfair Alliance War Rating reduction

I have my own alliance and all 10 accounts in that alliance are my accounts. I spend a lot of time and money maintaining all those 10 accounts.

I have had Kabam reduce my Allaince war rating and mentioning terms of service of account sharing when I raised issue on support. I am not getting anyone looking into it properly when I have clearly mentioned in the issue raised that there can be NO ACCOUNT SHARING since all 10 are my accounts. The only piece i see is that I am based in Singapore and I am on a month Long vacation in India and I don’t know is that is the reason someone superficially is accusing me of account sharing because of different location.

Need help in how this can go to the right people in Kabam

Comments

• TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    Why would you want 10 accounts, seriously??
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Why would you want 10 accounts, seriously??
    He doesn't know how to make friends? lol

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    They don't care and will send a generic response that someone is account sharing (they won't read/care that all accounts are your's) and you won't have your rating restored. They reduced ours when no one did a damn thing. It's ridiculous and has many contemplating quitting.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Wow, 10 accounts. May I ask what is the reason to farm so many?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time believing this crazy story?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not sure I believe you but if you share them with other people or "give them account" it's account sharring/ pilioting and it's unfair to the legitimate players and you deserved to get penalized for it.
  • I have 6 accounts and 6 other members in my alliance i maintain all my accounts never shared and am the leader my alliance was lowered in rating once 2 levels then i received a war rating notice and again was lowered this time drastically I think its totally BS I can't even find a way to contact them my alliance is over 3 years old and none of my members are owning up to any wrong doing
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Viper42258 wrote: »
    I have 6 accounts and 6 other members in my alliance i maintain all my accounts never shared and am the leader my alliance was lowered in rating once 2 levels then i received a war rating notice and again was lowered this time drastically I think its totally BS I can't even find a way to contact them my alliance is over 3 years old and none of my members are owning up to any wrong doing

If it's not you then it's most likely a member yours and it's going to be hard to figure who if they don't receive some kind of ban.

Account sharing and piolting is a bit tricker to figure out if they don't get banned for numerous reasons.

Hacking and modding are much easier to figure out most of the time especially if it's they're being really obvious with it, we've dealt with and faced many people some were laughibily obvious.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    We’re sorry, but we cannot discuss actions taken on alliances on the forums. This thread will now be closed.
  • Evil_ozEvil_oz Posts: 3
    There are many of us running the alliance on our own, but the problem kabam is facing is explanation to high paying customers, on how is it possible that an alliance of 1m can get to tier 4 as that is where I was before rating was reduced. If you are a good player, then by running an alliance on your own gives you the advantage of having 30 good players alliance and alliances filled with individuals do not stand a chance, on top as we are concentrated on season rewards, we tend to only rank what we need for the purpose and keep the alliance rating low to ensure that the opponent alliance is more manageable. And that is why kabam is doing it, so they could milk the whales and mask pepoles eyes with how they care about players, they care about money and nothing else.

Like these guys who are using their brains rather than power.
    ehyk9c81f3lu.png
  • Meph78Meph78 Posts: 2
    Roh50Sri wrote: »
    I have my own alliance and all 10 accounts in that alliance are my accounts. I spend a lot of time and money maintaining all those 10 accounts.

I have had Kabam reduce my Allaince war rating and mentioning terms of service of account sharing when I raised issue on support. I am not getting anyone looking into it properly when I have clearly mentioned in the issue raised that there can be NO ACCOUNT SHARING since all 10 are my accounts. The only piece i see is that I am based in Singapore and I am on a month Long vacation in India and I don’t know is that is the reason someone superficially is accusing me of account sharing because of different location.

Need help in how this can go to the right people in Kabam

Just curious, what was your war rating before you were penalized?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It would seem that their system erroneously flags people who run many accounts even though it's not against the rules. Too many posts like this one to believe everyone is lying.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    It would seem that their system erroneously flags people who run many accounts even though it's not against the rules. Too many posts like this one to believe everyone is lying.

Or there are lots of people piloting and this is what they say to plead their case...
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I'm curious ... to manage 10 accounts...
    when was the last time you slept? :D:D
  • edited July 2018
    Hey Roh50Sri, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the response you were hoping for from our Support Team.

With that being said, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team again so your concerns in this instance can be addressed.
This discussion has been closed.