**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto passive ability vs. Captain America(both)

AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
His passive ability just doesn't trigger even though cap has a giant metal shield, I don't use magneto personally but it might help thos who do

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Because captain does not have the #metal tag. Some people say that it's because the shield is made of vibranium.
    It isn't a bug
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Not all metal is ferrous.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Adamantium is ferromagnetic.

Cap shield is a unique alloy of vibranium, adamantium, and an unknown 3rd metal. It is not ferrous.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    I do agree that the magnitized ability should be buffed to danger sense levels to give the 2 magnetos a much needed buff.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I do agree that the magnitized ability should be buffed to danger sense levels to give the 2 magnetos a much needed buff.

If they did that, kabam would just create more obviously metal champions, but leave out the metal tag on purpose so magneto isn't too overpowered *cough cough CG, PM against blade cough cough*
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    See like that ^^
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    e3y8f9l2b4jb.png
    Lol here's my 2¢
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    91o1130s3xe7.png
    Those screenshots have nothing to do with the game ... You can't rely on those to justify something
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Why is Gamora metal?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Because she is robotic augumented.

And no, the mcoc "universe" is not the mcu, nor has it to be accurate with comics. Its a own realm where even different time line variants exists a the same Spot.
    "IT exists out of time"
    The Champions may be taken from the multiverse, but the wearer of the isosphere can wield reality to his wishes and needs. So basicly He (collector/ his brother) can make DD See with normal eyes, Blade a supersoldier or carnage suck.
    LIKE I said a own realm with no need to accept the boundarys from the "original" characters.
    It makes Use of the marvel Multiverse as defined in the Wiki.
    But I refered to the movies mcu (which of course not includes the x man franchise so far ithink). So sorry for the inaccurate discription.

The game only adapts the characters, not their full powers or abilities. Also it doesn't follow Marvel universe rules, laws or logic. The Battlerealm is a universe itself, different from the marvel universe.
    For those reasons, things that happened in the comics or movies can't be used to justify anything.
    edited July 2018
    didn't he say they don't have to?

they do what must be done to make Money and Keep the game running. no more no less.
    They where free to build a own Char. IFIM was build that way cauz everyone was Complaining that Stark build such a strong Sparkysuit but his own is a digrace. so here you have it.
    The game only adapts the characters, not their full powers or abilities. Also it doesn't follow Marvel universe rules, laws or logic. The Battlerealm is a universe itself, different from the marvel universe.
    For those reasons, things that happened in the comics or movies can't be used to justify anything.

Question: How do you think they justify including Infinity War Iron Man or Captain America?

They are champions with skins from the movie.
    So what? Is just a skin. Powers and abilities are not 100% accurate as you can see
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I would love that buff to Magneto. Magneto is one of my favorite characters and it sucks that he is so horrible in the game outside of his synergies and being a great counter to Morningstar.