**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retiring?

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    You really have to Pace yourself in this game. If you try and crush all the new content as fast as you can plus playing in a competitive Alliance the stress you end up putting on yourself is why people get burnt out and retire.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I never said i quit playing or stop playing. I said I play retire.

Retire means no alliance modes of play. Please read my comments before giving your opinion.

Back to the deal. The game has way too much content which forces you to spend more time. You will see more people retiring and quiting. You will see

Lets set the record straight... The game has to much for you. You cant speak for everyone.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

Retire means no alliance modes of play. Please read my comments before giving your opinion.

Back to the deal. The game has way too much content which forces you to spend more time. You will see more people retiring and quiting. You will see

You say things that are a lie. The game does not force anyone to do anything. You don’t know how to prioritize your life and the game and your upset that you want to do more content but don’t have the time. You have issues within yourself you should look at. I find time to beat four levels of the event quest and aq and aw not because kabam makes me but bc I can and I find it rewarding. I find it easy for me and my time to play all areas of the game and still lead a fulfilled life outside the game. You should find a pace of play that suits your situation instead of spreading lies
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You arent funny either. AQ map 0? Come on, you can try harder than that... Or are your jokes retired too?

Solid burn branch
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »

You say things that are a lie. The game does not force anyone to do anything. You don’t know how to prioritize your life and the game and your upset that you want to do more content but don’t have the time. You have issues within yourself you should look at. I find time to beat four levels of the event quest and aq and aw not because kabam makes me but bc I can and I find it rewarding. I find it easy for me and my time to play all areas of the game and still lead a fulfilled life outside the game. You should find a pace of play that suits your situation instead of spreading lies

I already found my situation. However people still keep retiring or leaving in bunches. It is a down spiral that will continue exponentially.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    DL864 wrote: »
    You really have to Pace yourself in this game. If you try and crush all the new content as fast as you can plus playing in a competitive Alliance the stress you end up putting on yourself is why people get burnt out and retire.

Exactly my point. All people want is 30 minutes or no timers for content like AQ and AW. My alliance plays AQ and AW optional and I choose not to play those things. I barely play arena and only play Quest. This is how I enjoy the game. I cannot enjoy the other content because it compromises my real life and this is the same situation for a good percentage of the player base.

Too bad that this game was great before
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    So this is about 30-Minute Timers?
  • Options
    So this is about 30-Minute Timers?

No my deat friend. However 30 minutes timers will alivate the commitment
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »

Exactly my point. All people want is 30 minutes or no timers for content like AQ and AW. My alliance plays AQ and AW optional and I choose not to play those things. I barely play arena and only play Quest. This is how I enjoy the game. I cannot enjoy the other content because it compromises my real life and this is the same situation for a good percentage of the player base.

Too bad that this game was great before

Before what? Before 1 hour timers?
  • Options
    Before There was no AW. a billion arenas. A trillion quest. And people have been requesting 30 min timer since the beginning of time.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I would have no problem if they switched to 30 minute timers.

But to sum up the rest, you want them to get rid of a bunch of content that you, as a retired player, aren't going to do anyway?
  • Options

Lets set the record straight... The game has to much for you. You cant speak for everyone.

I can. I represent a big portion of the player base.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

Probably represent a small portion
  • Options
    Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    Have you considered spending less time on the forums? It would give you more time in game and in real life. Problem solved!

People arguing that there is too much content is mind boggling to me.
  • Options
    These are my ideas for a better game:

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    2. Reduce AW timers to 0.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    4. Give an option to choose only 2 arenas in my game.
    5. Dont add new missions or extra content except challenges.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    8. Make the game more tailored to solo play.
    9. Reduce item prize a notch.
    10. Reduce crystal prizes a notch. Be realistic.
    11. Release only one new champ per month and improve all the BUGS.
    12. Improve your beta program.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    15. Reduce energy in all quest to 2 per step.
    16. Add level 80.
    17. Add some new masteries that improve game play.
    18. Give us the ability to work towards obtaining a champ of our preference.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.
    20. Improve duplications or carbon copies like ms marvel and CM etc.

I'm sorry, what?
  • Options
    Some of those might be viable. Some of those sound like tailoring the game to your own personal needs.
  • Options

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    16. Add level 80.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.

We can have a healthy discussion just comment away.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

You're free to suggest what you like. I just don't agree with a number is all.
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

You're free to suggest what you like. I just don't agree with a number is all.

So you bash my suggestions with nothing to say??? Glorious!!!! Do me a favor and just remain from quoting me for no reason. Dont waste my time please
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Are you sure? No one agree witg you here bro

Besides you care too much about what other people do
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Guys chill. Just enjoy this lovely Sunday evening
  • Options

Are you sure? No one agree witg you here bro

Besides you care too much about what other people do

No one agrees but i get agree up on my comments. Amazing, next excuse?
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Guys chill. Just enjoy this lovely Sunday evening

We are chill just having a smart conversation here about the downspiral direction of the game. 😊
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Wasn’t it just a week ago you said most players have a 5/65 god tier? To give you an idea of the portion you represent, scroll through some gold 2 alliances until you find one where even half the players have a god tier 5/65. Then consider that there are only 5 brackets above gold 2 and 11 below it.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »

Wasn’t it just a week ago you said most players have a 5/65 god tier? To give you an idea of the portion you represent, scroll through some gold 2 alliances until you find one where even half the players have a god tier 5/65. Then consider that there are only 5 brackets above gold 2 and 11 below it.

Most people in gold 2 have one 5/65 and multiple rank 4 5 stars.

Assuming that were true ( it isn’t ), gold 2 means you are in the top 3000 alliances. Stone 3 means you are in the top 30,000 alliances. You would essentially be saying that most people are in the 90th percentile, and you would be lowballing it because of the existence of the participation bracket.