**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New arena interface

I'm not sure if anyone else is noticing this, but the new arena interface has stopped working for me, I no longer get the "next series" option. The final match goes back to the old arena interface, where you have to re-enter the arena. I loved it while it worked though.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If it's after you've hit all Milestones, then it's a known issue. They're looking into it.
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    This is the second time a question like this has been asked. Is this really an issue or a lot of first time arena players?!?!
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    If it's after you've hit all Milestones, then it's a known issue. They're looking into it.

Didn't they release the new arena interface today?
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Bugs always happen when something's first released. Give them time to look at it and fix the problem. I got the new interface after I had already passed the milestone, so I actually didn't know about this bug xD
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Absolutely, I just wanted to report it and I couldn't find any posts about it.
  • Options
    ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    Same problem here, it was working fine even after hitting all milestones in the Basic arena, until about 1.7 mil pts. Few minutes ago i experience this problem with the "next series" button missing in the Basic arena. Instead of Next Series it is the Continue button with leads to rejoin the arena every time.

The Featured arena is working fine with somehow the addition of "Continue" button after that the "Next series" button pops up. Before the bug it was only "Next series" button.