**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can these 3 6* pulls be any worse?

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
jm77fh6wthy8.jpeg

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is this lol I’m so mad

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Could have DPX and Iron Fist like I do... Are those all from the 10k crystal? After I pulled 6* DPX from the generic 6* crystal I decided to try for the 15k featured 6* crystal and pulled myself an Iron Fist. If I hadn't done that I'd have my 3rd 6* already. Either way I feel your pain and we can only hope that these old champs will get an update at some point. (I think beast can be pretty good. He's definitely your best 6* champion so I would play around with him a bit)
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Damn bro i feel for that DPXF. Lady thor can chain stun and beast is decent i guess? lol
    @Werewrym
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Beast is decent and black bolt you can use him for Medusa synergy if you have one
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Worst 3 is dpxf all 3 times

Did you pull him 3x? That is some serious unluckiness. I am so sick of the crystals being filled with the absolute worst champs in the game. At least put mediocre champs in there. But for heavens sake not the worst ones. We are actually supposed to want to play with our 6* right?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    You could have worse pulls, as they're all good... When they're awakened.
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

I think "good" is a bit of a stretch... They are all mediocre when duped, but in no MCoC world is Black Bolt's awakened ability good.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    for me, JF is the worst 6* our there, I dare say I would even prefer IF to her. But yeah, those are 3 terrible pulls, I'm now gun shy myself. I really think we need to be able to re-pull, even just the once for the catastrophic pull fails ...
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Werewrym wrote: »

Did you pull him 3x? That is some serious unluckiness. I am so sick of the crystals being filled with the absolute worst champs in the game. At least put mediocre champs in there. But for heavens sake not the worst ones. We are actually supposed to want to play with our 6* right?

We're getting a bunch of good champs added to the 6* basic pool on september 11th:
    -sabretooth
    -pm
    -corvus
    -imiw
    -domino
    -hood (kinda)
    -elektra
    SassyMasty wrote: »

We're getting a bunch of good champs added to the 6* basic pool on september 11th:
    -sabretooth
    -pm
    -corvus
    -imiw
    -domino
    -hood (kinda)
    -elektra

Yeah, I am definitely looking forward to that. I just want a 6* champs that I can use... Is that too much to ask? Lol
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    My first 3: DPX, King Groot, Lady Thor

My next 2: Winter Soldier, Killmonger

It gets better...
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

It gets better...

how do you have that many 6*
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    IMO, BB duped with medusa synergy, is an amazing duo
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I have 6* kingpin, black bolt and Hawkeye. I know how it feels to get screwed by them
    Rixob wrote: »

It gets better...

Upper war tiers have 6* shards in rewards and if you have a lot of 5* then you get 6* shards fairly frequently. I think currently the max number of 6* champions possible without war and duping is 3. So I would have to assume that he plays in the upper war tiers and has a large roster of 5* champions.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    I have 6* kingpin, black bolt and Hawkeye. I know how it feels to get screwed by them
    WDYM? Hawkeye is like a high demigod and Kingpin can be pretty devastating once he gets his overpower up

They do nothing for me lol. They just sit there
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    First 3 loki, cable, rulk.. So not terrible.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Beast is a very decent champ bro
    His sp2 power control is my favorite feature plus his bleed resistance
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    When beast duped he can regen *mind blown* lol
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

I think "good" is a bit of a stretch... They are all mediocre when duped, but in no MCoC world is Black Bolt's awakened ability good.

Sucks he gotta take damage to actually be bad ass lol
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    jm77fh6wthy8.jpeg

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is this lol I’m so mad

I HAVE DPXF BEAST AND KINGPIN
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Beast is incredibly underrated, BB is good with a certain synergy (I can’t remember which) that makes his Fury and Cruelty buffs permanent. It could be much worse.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

That got changed didn’t it?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    wow, you already have 3 6* champions and you complain
    Bahamut wrote: »

Not damage from sp2. BB has to take damage to get fury and cruelty buffs. I think if they made these persistent charges so he could carry Fury and Cruelty between matches BB's utility would increase exponentially.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

It gets better...

Duping 5*s. Plenty have way more than 5.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

Not damage from sp2. BB has to take damage to get fury and cruelty buffs. I think if they made these persistent charges so he could carry Fury and Cruelty between matches BB's utility would increase exponentially.

No if he’s awakened and lands a crit he gets a buff for a certain duration (not sure how long). If he has the synergy with Medusa, it’s permanent which makes him waaaaaaay better.