**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity dungeons boring or interesting ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    I won't touch this again cus it's time wasting
    Worts thing ever in game, last was almost 3 weeks 4-5 hours a day for 5*, that’s nuts
  • Options
    Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Spice
    Please guys have to figure it out cus still half of community doesn't like dungeons, also I haven't seen people were happy with this event on Twitter too while having survey after completion of first dungeons month. It's too long, time wasting similar like arena, rest is upto you.

That's quite a conclusion to draw from 83 votes.

It's not about 83 votes, all were random people, main thing is 2/3 people dislike to play dungeons and for information you need check MCOC official Twitter page where kabam had survey after completion of dungeons where people were not happy with dungeons even few you can read here, and now I am in state of game where I don't spend much time for playing, I haven't even touch arena last couple of months, got units from heroic and masters, easily complete uncollected 100%, saves potions and revives for act 5,
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Super happy with this event
    Well, there's a simple solution. If you like them, play them. If you don't, don't.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    too time consuming, and random usually gives you bad partners to do arena. I'd they searched someone as good as you are, it could be much more fun. also hope game won't go down to much during that event. champ lock could last less.
    still better than boring arena grind
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Fun would be having the game work properly.
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Well, there's a simple solution. If you like them, play them. If you don't, don't.

Thank you, Captain Obvious..

Just making a point. Some people may not enjoy them, but that's not a reason to forego running them, because others do. If people don't like them, they don't have to do them.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

So I don't like it and again not gonna bother myself to touch this.
  • Options
    Ok. Up to you. I will.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Wont waste my time. The rewards you get for the effort and time required to max out every day is pretty outlandish. I'll be passing on this one.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm not going to do it but it still should be there for those that want to do it
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    It was a good event to compete in with my kids. Their accounts aren’t that strong but we had fun taking on dungeons together. The cool down times were awful tho.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    173 votes and you can figure it out results @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    For me it was boring