**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Unfortunately this isn’t the only issue that has popped up since the update yesterday so they have a lot to figure out. I’ve had issues with the game freezing after 30-40 minutes of play as well as the missing rewards
  • Terri33Terri33 Posts: 18
    I'm also still waiting for the same rewards!!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    If we don't need to read it, then you don't need to create it.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    They know it’s a problem but don’t have any answers yet
  • KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    Is anyone else still waiting on their CC arena rewards? I still haven't received mine.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Yeah apparently they are still "working on it"
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Have they even posted anything anywhere it’s tuesday now and still nothing from the Sunday arena rank rewards smh.
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    Good morning as for the Sunday arena prize we still do not receive and we will receive when it will be until Thursday? We are anxious and worried too that our arna is not in vain and does not create a bad feeling among the players wanted to know when we will receive because it hindered the advance of the recruiter .....
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    Good morning as for the Sunday arena prize we still do not receive and we will receive when it will be until Thursday? We are anxious and worried too that our arna is not in vain and does not create a bad feeling among the players wanted to know when we will receive because it hindered the advance of the recruiter .....
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    In all fairness to the OP about a repeat thread, the issue has not been addressed or resolved so why get on his case? Seems there is another entity that is culpable.
  • FahimFahim Posts: 0
    Dear kabam

I have not received my reward for yesterday's Crystal cornucopia arena. Attached is a picture of my score. My game I.D. is Fahim88.a4en52nn167u.png
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited July 2018
    0tynvvxl5h8r.png
    1.9m here and still nothing on my inbox
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    Still waiting on both arena rewards from Sunday
  • Sai44Sai44 Posts: 26
    I didn't got my rank rewards in crystal splash arena plss help met0aj2z5a9rue.jpg
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    nobody did
  • Sai44Sai44 Posts: 26
    Ok
  • Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    Would be good if we got an update from a moderator on this
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    It would be nice of the mods to chime in here. A little info goes a long way, instead of everyone being left in the dark about this. It's been nearly 24 hours since the arena ended.
  • Sampad13184Sampad13184 Posts: 15
    It's over one day that arena has ended.. still haven't got the rewards
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    How long should I wait for mine then?
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Its pretty wild that not even an update.

And to those mocking us hoping for the phc shards and crystals.

Unless you are uncollected phc shards are valuable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Still not in for me. I'm not worried. They'll come. 3 PHCs isn't really cause to stress either way.
  • Rock_161Rock_161 Posts: 13
    Bapoi wrote: »
    It’s unfair that some people have already received the reward

Wut?
    They’re a handful of crystals... you’ll get yours. “Unfair” is stretching it in this case..

It's not about the handfull crystals..We have grinded the arena and spent a good amount of timw
  • WentolWentol Posts: 3
    Wciąż brak nagrody ktoś jeszcze tak maw7txr4k73u8z.jpg
  • WentolWentol Posts: 3
    Brak nagród
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    seems EVERYTHING is slow when it comes to kabam
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So when will we get to start seeing rewards distributed
This discussion has been closed.