**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enhanced Fury mastery has no effect on Sabretooth's passive furies.

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
Sabretooth's Champion Spotlight lists Enhanced Fury as a recommended mastery for the champion, so I wanted to test it out.

Sabretooth is rank 4/55 with a base attack of 1622. For this test, I tested the passive fury from his L2, which grants an attack bonus of 233.1, which should increase his attack by about 14.4%. I tested against ROL Winter Soldier.

Without the Enhanced Fury mastery, I found that the Passive Fury from his L2 increased his damage output by 10.3-10.5%. Considering challenger ratings and armor, these numbers make sense to me.

I then added the Enhanced Fury Mastery (level 4) and tested again. There was no change to the damage output.

For clarity, the description for the mastery is: "Increase the effectiveness of Fury by 8.0%".

The mastery doesn't note a distinction between Active and Passive Fury buffs. Add that to the fact that Enhanced Fury is one of the developer-recommended masteries for the champ and I believe this is a bug.

Any chance someone could look into this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Thanks!

Comments

• Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Having a Sabretooth myself, clarifying whether this is a bug or not would be pretty useful.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah I bet it's a bug. Since his fury's are passive something weird happened. There's so many bugs in the game right now nothing would surprise me.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Any chance you can look into this?
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    His damage doesn't show up in red like other fury damage after his first fight. Is that because it's passive?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Similar question... Does this work with the stupefy mastery and Wasp's passive stun?
    Can anyone from Kabam look into this? A developer-recommended mastery isn't working for this champ.
  • BrutalFatalityBrutalFatality Posts: 20
    This could be useful to know for Captain America Infinity War also. Can anyone enlighten me?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Surely this can't be the test. I mean, kabam is famous for their Extensive Testing.

(I also have sabertooth, but even if it did work I don't think I'd burn a point on that mastery.)
    Any chance someone can pass this to the game team? @Kabam Vydious
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Seeing as how they never responded to your post I'd figure I'd let you know they responded to mine in case you didn't see it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/937235/#Comment_937235