**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike I would like some clarity on these quests. I understand that these 20 quests will be unlocked on a weekly basis but what is the timeframe we will have to complete these quests?

Im travelling overseas during this event so i won't be able to play till September. Will I have access to all the quests say on the last day or will these quests get replaced by the new quests that you release each week?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Encore wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I would like some clarity on these quests. I understand that these 20 quests will be unlocked on a weekly basis but what is the timeframe we will have to complete these quests?

Im travelling overseas during this event so i won't be able to play till September. Will I have access to all the quests say on the last day or will these quests get replaced by the new quests that you release each week?

It was mentioned they will all remain available until the end of the month so you can do it at your own leisure!
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    u4c3aslks3jf.png

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Iron Patriot is one of the champions in the mix? The version in the game is Norman Osborn (bio in the image), not War Machine with a paint job from Iron Man 3.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    u4c3aslks3jf.png

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Iron Patriot is one of the champions in the mix? The version in the game is Norman Osborn (bio in the image), not War Machine with a paint job from Iron Man 3.

We'll just have to wait and see i guess. What if there was an iron patriot movie but no one watched in because they saw how bad he is in the game. Lol
    u4c3aslks3jf.png

No I thought the same thing but it is Kabam. They have to make sure people get Kabammed somehow. Without IP, this crystal is nearly perfect.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    u4c3aslks3jf.png

No I thought the same thing but it is Kabam. They have to make sure people get **** somehow. Without IP, this crystal is nearly perfect.

And apparently using their name as a verb gets censored now.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    So much content 😓
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    This I think is the list of champs in the crystals
    qljnj2ueby11.png
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Question: are the 5 quests per week going to correspond with what date the movie said champion was in? Such as iron man being first. Or is it the order showed on the list of champs, so iron man, hulk, war machine etc
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Question: are the 5 quests per week going to correspond with what date the movie said champion was in? Such as iron man being first. Or is it the order showed on the list of champs, so iron man, hulk, war machine etc

The list is in the order of when the films came out
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »

Ok but like...iron patriot...really makes no sense, guess that’s why I didn’t pick it up, my question still applies on whether they will go in that order
    TwmR wrote: »

Ok but like...iron patriot...really makes no sense, guess that’s why I didn’t pick it up, my question still applies on whether they will go in that order

I would guess they'd be in that order.
    And yea fair point about IP, war machine does become iron patriot in iron man 3 but different to the one in game.
    I'm guessing after iron man and war machine they didn't know who else to put in for the iron man films
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I hate how you are doing the first week. You could say I am an above average player, have a couple of R4 5* and even lucky to have a R5 5*. But I’m unlucky w/ the 3* and the 4* that I’m missing a couple of these champs like Killmonger, Mordo, Wasp, And IMIW. These quests start August 1st. And these cinematic crystals appear in verses NEXT WEEK!! It’s awful!! I’m going to miss 100% so many of these quests and I’m going to suffer because I won’t be able to fully take advantage of this event!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??????? I’m screwed
    I hate how you are doing the first week. You could say I am an above average player, have a couple of R4 5* and even lucky to have a R5 5*. But I’m unlucky w/ the 3* and the 4* that I’m missing a couple of these champs like Killmonger, Mordo, Wasp, And IMIW. These quests start August 1st. And these cinematic crystals appear in verses NEXT WEEK!! It’s awful!! I’m going to miss 100% so many of these quests and I’m going to suffer because I won’t be able to fully take advantage of this event!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??????? I’m screwed

Well, they said every week’s quest will be around until the end of the month so you won’t miss out on week 1 if you’re in week 2
  • Will there be fgmcs for all the champs? Is that how I'm reading the Crystal's coming in the store page.
  • KnwBodyKnwBody Posts: 4

It the quests will be around all month so you have opportunities to do the max you can without them then go back when you do get them from grinding in quick match
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yeti74627 wrote: »
    Anyone know what time this starts

Today at 12:00 CST
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yeti74627 wrote: »
    Anyone know what time this starts

Depends on your time zone. It starts at 1:00 for me
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    5 new quests a week
    5 different difficulties
    all with 2 paths each
    Is it really going to take 50 runs a week to 100% all quest difficulties?
    will week four be more difficult than week one?
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    So for week 1 red skull is the final map. Red skull is not in the cinematic crystal and only way to get him is to be a huge spender for crystals or featured arena. Well no point in playing this event. Good try tho.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    So for week 1 red skull is the final map. Red skull is not in the cinematic crystal and only way to get him is to be a huge spender for crystals or featured arena. Well no point in playing this event. Good try tho.

He is the boss, not the required champion. The required champ is CA, which is written out on the quest, and shown by the gate in the quest itself. Play it first, please. Good try tho.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ls5p8ynymro7.png
    1u1u3rlva253.png
    I really admire these 2 rewards. I am hoping for wasp in that 5* crystal.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I was wrong about red skull being needed. Jumped the gun. They were right about fairly easy and short maps. If this is how master and epic look the whole month then well worth the 100% rewards. Guaranteed 4* and 5* champ. This reminds me of the 2* arena with the guaranteed 5* reward. Good event to use 2* champs as your atk team.
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    edited August 2018
    With the cinematic crystals becoming available from the 8th of August and the first week of the quest ending on the the same day, will we miss out on the chance to get champions we needed or will there be an overlap between the 2
    Jamie2289 wrote: »
    With the cinematic crystals becoming available from the 8th of August and the first week of the quest ending on the the same day, will we miss out on the chance to get champions we needed or will there be an overlap between the 2

Why don't you read the announcement then you'll have your answer
    edited August 2018
    Jamie2289 wrote: »

quests dont go away once the following week is live, once they go live they stay open for the duration of the events entirety, so week 1 quests will remain available the whole month
  • CashimaCashima Posts: 2
    Is the "big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set" on a per difficulty basis or do you have to do all difficulties?
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    edited August 2018
    Cashima wrote: »
    Is the "big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set" on a per difficulty basis or do you have to do all difficulties?

I could be wrong here but I think the "big payoff" are just the rewards you normally earn for beating the content. There will be no extra rewards(rewards not listed) given to those who beat everything 100%. So it's no different than the regular monthly quest, if you want all the possible rewards listed than you will need to complete all difficulties.
    But I would love it if a mod jumped on and told me that I'm wrong...... lol