**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Heimdall seriously?

Starts with two bars, gains unevadable true strike when he activates his l2, which kills you immediately.

Come on. Stop it.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    His sp2 is disappointingly easy to evade, though.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Iceman, Meph, Gwen, LC... maybe even KM if you're lucky.

Few options available.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    or stark spidey heavy right at the start?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Dang you're at the final boss already?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    heimdall isnt even the final boss. Just did a run through of uncollected. Heimdall, the adaptoid, and red skull are all relatively difficult and require some skill. You cant go in with just any champ and beat them.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Dash back the first slash then you have to block the rest overwise your dead
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    The adaptoid is even worse. Not even a fun challenge just frustrating
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Heimdall was a walk in the park compared to the adaptoid.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    How the **** do you get that Adaptoid?
    The **** ate 4 of my champs...
    The adaptoid is even worse. Not even a fun challenge just frustrating
    Yep requires a lot of skill and a medusa or Ronan
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    haven't played yet, this thread is scaring me.. :neutral:
    Yeah. Heimdall is okayish when you know he starts with two bars.
    Adaptoid is just plain moneygrab taurus droppings for many without suitable champs.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah heimdall was stupid. Have to have the right champ or youre done.

Adaptoid i used magik for a 1 shot tho
    I one shot heimdall with ghostrider it’s the adaptoid that’s a d*ck
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Adaptoid has the node where gains upto 10 resistance buffs... what’s the usual answer to that? Ronan and Morningstar.
    He’s also a robot, so medusa.

Now I’ve not updated but seems a pretty basic fight if you actually come prepared
    Adaptoid has the node where gains upto 10 resistance buffs... what’s the usual answer to that? Ronan and Morningstar.
    He’s also a robot, so medusa.

Now I’ve not updated but seems a pretty basic fight if you actually come prepared

or magik L3
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t even started. Just playing thru GP goes to the movies.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    You seem to be a chill, cool guy. Did you get the job?
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I used angela and didnt have much issue honestly

uhh this might be wrong but maybe use act 5 ultron loki tactic on adaptoid?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Damn, The New Event has only been out a few hours & the children are already complaining.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Killmonger with black Panther synergy may work sorry if already suggested
    I love how end game users judge people who don’t have all the 6stars they do or five stars to r5or r4. The. Say how easy it is. What makes you think every person even got a Loki, in 5 or 6 stars. Or an ultron. Or whoever. This is incredibly hard much more so that past monthly’s it requires you to have certain characters and if you don’t your burning units.

lol hope ur not referring to me, i beat act 5 ulton with a rank 1 4 star loki, if the same tactic works with this adaptoid then a 4 star should work
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited August 2018
    Heimdall sure is tricky but nothing too insane. The Sp2 only becomes unblockable if he gets an armor buff. He gets armor buff when you hit him (either connect or block) so you can taunt him before hitting him so you trigger his sp2 before he gets the armor buff , after that just evade the sp 1, since he doesnt have parry the autoblock isnt bad (he will be a pain in AW though)

Haven't tried the adaptoid