**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Giving Credit where credit is due.

When Micro Rifts and Merc Missions/Assassin Assignments were announced the amount of hate and abuse that was thrown towards Kabams way was immense but honestly it seems like a one way street, This month They've released a short , Non Time based , low cost , high reward extra event with Dungeons as an ADDITIONAL bonus and I've seen almost no acknowledgement or gratitude towards Kabam.

They could've easily just hit everyone with another month of generic extra events and i'm positive the Forums would be blowing up about how "unfair" it is when all these are EXTRAS.

Bottom line is I just want to say Thankyou Kabam for this month.

Comments

• Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I suspect if they’d communicated more on compensation for all the July issues, and were consistent in their punishments, there’d be more love.

But you’re right, opportunities for free stuff are more bountiful this month.
  • Options
    Ya, this is the first thing they’ve done right in forever, you’re right. Thank you kabam, keep doing this please!
  • Options
    MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    It is a good thing but unfortunately it has been buried by the avalanche of broken stuff including still not having arenas awards out from CC, CS, &multiple other solo events. That is piled onto all of the other issues that they have recently had without so much as a thank you for putting up with how poor things have been. If these events had happened a few months ago they would be getting all kinds of praise and probably had more people buying all of these offers they are throwing out there.
  • Options
    1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Mfalls wrote: »
    It is a good thing but unfortunately it has been buried by the avalanche of broken stuff including still not having arenas awards out from CC, CS, &multiple other solo events. That is piled onto all of the other issues that they have recently had without so much as a thank you for putting up with how poor things have been. If these events had happened a few months ago they would be getting all kinds of praise and probably had more people buying all of these offers they are throwing out there.

I am not defending them about the overheating issues or reward dilemmas , im simply thanking them for making this months extra rewards and calander extremely juicy, when they couldve used the mentioned issues as an excuse to push out a generic monthly event, but they didnt.