**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quest Adaptoid

IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
While there are a few counters out there, a void would do great as he would shut down his regen and reverse it and power gain. Super convenient they just ran his arena right?

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Sadly i have a life and didnt have time to play arena also its boring and i retired from arenas
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Sadly i have a life and didnt have time to play arena also its boring and i retired from arenas

i mean he went for 3.1 million which is really easy to score in three days, thats also not my fault and saying "well muhh duhh i have a life" doesn't really work
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I just watched an alliance member beat him with a 3* Ronan with 501 hits.
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    I just watched an alliance member beat him with a 3* Ronan with 501 hits.

yup thats also an option
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

i mean he went for 3.1 million which is really easy to score in three days, thats also not my fault and saying "well muhh duhh i have a life" doesn't really work

Idc what he went for he could of gone for 1 mill for all i care....point is arenas are boring even with lots of 4* and 3* at maxed lvl..you may find arenas fun but i dont anymore in fact i stopped doing them since march and its the best decision i ever made!!!!
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

Idc what he went for he could of gone for 1 mill for all i care....point is arenas are boring even with lots of 4* and 3* at maxed lvl..you may find arenas fun but i dont anymore in fact i stopped doing them since march and its the best decision i ever made!!!!

Obviously not since u don't have the champs needed to beat this quest since u don't go for good utility champs, it's a domino effect, take ur loss and try and improve for next months quest
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Would thors stun work the same as Ronin?

Thor an option?
    Spidey1717 wrote: »
    Would thors stun work the same as Ronin?

Thor an option?

No because Ronan's awakened ability increases the stun time based on number of buffs the enemy has , Thor does not that have that ability