Options

Injust, unfair, cheat, Kabam!

I’m leader of an alliance “Guardians Of Darkness {GŌD}” not long ago I recieved a mail from kabam followed by war points diduction saying we were account sharing, I thought may be and didn’t react instead made a strict announcement to the alliance that it will not be tolerated and took action against the ones doubted to do that. Yesterday I realised deduction of 300 points yet again. This time with no explanation. Well enough of ur dictatorship “Kabam” we are ur customers source of ur income hence deserve some respect. I’m 100% sure this time that there is no account sharing intentionally or by mistake either “but yes couple of players have multiple accounts in our alliance” which was declared as ok by a Kabam employee sometime back as I remember it. Now I demand an explanation for point diduction, reversal of points and compensation to all my players. Well if u claim this to be deduction of points towards account sharing please provide proof of the same as I know it has not happened this time for sure thank you...

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Account sharing has been against the ToS since forever.

One thing to take away from this is that your leader authority isn't as strong as you think. Someone continued to account share.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Do you guys ever learn? NOT THE PLACE FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT PUNISHMENTS.
  • Options
    JBVKJBVK Posts: 7
    I am not looking for compensation here. I am looking for explanation because it’s months of hard work and time we put in to gain these many points.If there is genuine reason from Kabam end then we can put our efforts in making sure mistakes do not happen from my alliance side.
  • Options
    Yeah True... At it happened two times already without getting any certain reason... First time when the AW season off ..so we didn't react that much... But this time happened when aw season is already started ..we did hard work for getting Plat reward at least.. and bcz of this rating down .. we can't reach that ..plz KABAM give us reason ..why this is happening agn ND agn.. I m sure our team allies are loyal and not doing any account sharing ... If it is ..give us the proof ..u can't do this agn and agn without giving any proof ..
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yeah True... At it happened two times already without getting any certain reason... First time when the AW season off ..so we didn't react that much... But this time happened when aw season is already started ..we did hard work for getting Plat reward at least.. and bcz of this rating down .. we can't reach that ..plz KABAM give us reason ..why this is happening agn ND agn.. I m sure our team allies are loyal and not doing any account sharing ... If it is ..give us the proof ..u can't do this agn and agn without giving any proof ..

You’ve been busted twice before?!?!?!

Are you simple?
  • Options
    ViaReSViaReS Posts: 11
    NikoBravo - I think I’m very well aware of the thing u said that this is no place for complaining. But in my opinion this is the right place to make all aware of the trauma, pain, stress that is being caused by the creators of the game that is suppose to do exactly opposite to all of that. We have put in our time effort and money to reach where we are.
    ZzyzxGuy - I don’t show authority as the leader but I sure know wat my words and I mean to my alliance, there is no question about it when people have proved it to u time and again about ur importance to them in relation to this game.
    And yes I’m complaining to get the answer that I think is our right to have as we r the source of income for the above mentioned “Dicktakers”.
  • Options
    GS1592GS1592 Posts: 18
    edited August 2018
    Hey kabam,

Reply!!!

• Options
    Yoku_awie2Yoku_awie2 Posts: 17
    4uq01tw4xgal.png
  • Options
    Yoku_awie2Yoku_awie2 Posts: 17
    Please pay for kabam and u can get accnt back
  • Options
    GS1592GS1592 Posts: 18
    @Yoku_awie2 don't you know what the discussion is going for its not account ban its regarding ally war rating down without a mail even. Don't spam chat here
  • Options
    Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Posts: 344
    edited August 2018
    Hey ViaReS,

The forums are a place for community discussion, please open a support ticket for personal issues. I am going to close this post because this breaks rule 12 of the forum rules, which states:

12- You may not publicly discuss any actions taken on your in-game or forum accounts by moderators or the support team. This includes banning, closing of threads, infractions, temporary bans, etc. This also includes the public posting of any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.

You can refer to the forum rules here.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
This discussion has been closed.