**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Not all content is meant to be easy

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Dude.....it's insane on Master, let alone Uncollected. There's no need to be condescending.

It's not tho that's the problem.. I finished uncollected already found nothing unreasonable at all

You're one person. Many people are saying it's too much. It's something that happens too often on here. Anytime someone says something is too far, or too amped up, people always jump on them, saying there's nothing wrong, "Git Gud", not all content is for everyone, etc. Only there's valid feedback being given. One person is a personal problem. Many is an issue. It's too much, and just because people got past it doesn't mean it's not an issue. There are other people playing as well.

I am one person theres many more like me who want harder content. This is a decent challenge still not hard enough imo

Theres two directions this game can go
    Harder content which challenges players
    Or preschool level fights that bore them to quitting..
    Dude.....it's insane on Master, let alone Uncollected. There's no need to be condescending.

It's not tho that's the problem.. I finished uncollected already found nothing unreasonable at all

You're one person. Many people are saying it's too much. It's something that happens too often on here. Anytime someone says something is too far, or too amped up, people always jump on them, saying there's nothing wrong, "Git Gud", not all content is for everyone, etc. Only there's valid feedback being given. One person is a personal problem. Many is an issue. It's too much, and just because people got past it doesn't mean it's not an issue. There are other people playing as well.

I am one person theres many more like me who want harder content. This is a decent challenge still not hard enough imo

The fact GW is arguing you should say it all. I beat uncollected every month, and have a stacked roster. I just got absolutely destroyed by the adaptoid in MASTER. Much like the Ice Phoenix fiasco, the quest needs to be looked at. There are a LARGE number of players posting about the difficulty being ridiculous, and you are literally the ONLY person who says otherwise.

I honestly can’t believe I’m agreeing with GW here...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

The fact GW is arguing you should say it all. I beat uncollected every month, and have a stacked roster. I just got absolutely destroyed by the adaptoid in MASTER. Much like the Ice Phoenix fiasco, the quest needs to be looked at. There are a LARGE number of players posting about the difficulty being ridiculous, and you are literally the ONLY person who says otherwise.

You don't have a 2 star Ronan?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Bring on the tears! The more crying the better.

Just ran through uncollected and honestly this is really easy. Just have to bring someone else besides SS or blade.

Lies I did them both with ss

Good for you. Not saying it's impossible. Just much easier with other champs.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I don't recall saying that at all.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I don't recall saying that at all.

Well he's a great way around the problem. The game is not always just to parry and button mash with blade
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    I feel I am either being trolled or maybe this IS hard to grasp so I'm going to do like Denzel Washington in Philadelphia and explain this to you people, as if you were five years old.

In what part of my writing do I mention gauging of rewards on a monthly basis? I specifically write a sentence, followed by a condition, if such condition is fulfilled then the argument within the sentence takes effect.

If the content is particularly more challenging, then the rewards should increase, if not, they stay the same. When you work extra hours, you get more money right?

Do they deduct money from your salary if work is easier on a particular week or month? No, you earn the same amount.

It's really not that complicated.

You also edited your post and deleted your comment so bravo. Luckily we have it quoted. And if you look back, I did agree with you on saying harder content should have better rewards. But there is no benchmark for a regular quest from which to base what content is harder or not. There will always be people spending units to complete it, and there will always be people completing it without spending a single unit. If they went based off of the forum, then every single EQ is impossible because that's how people on here make it sound.

@K1lltastic Just because you can clear UC content one month, doesn't mean you automatically must be able to complete it the next. He is not the only person saying otherwise, there are a bunch of us including me. Ice Phoenix absolutely had to be looked at, and that was because it was unavoidable damage where only champ could counter it (Mephisto) or you needed to have a really high ranked champ. As multiple people have pointed out, this EQ is no where near close to that and there are multiple counters to Heimdall, Adaptoid and Red Skull.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We clearly have to disagree on this one. Making something a challenge is one thing. Making it too hard to appease the "Rough and Tumble" is another. When it's too far, it's too far. You can't just force everyone else to do content on your level of challenge, just because you think it's too easy. We're talking about EQ. Not End-Game. People depend on those Rewards every month to progress and grow. Gradually making it more challenging is useful because people grow at a pace. Blindsiding them doesn't help anyone. It just ruins the experience for many people, and challenge becomes frustrating to the point where the experience doesn't feel worth it.

Forced you not forced to run masters it's too hard for you cool go back to heroic...

Yeah I is noob. I is never runded the Masterz. I can haz skeels?
    -.-

Well you used 12 revives on an average ish boss in masters so....

I mean I havent done masters only uncollected but I used zero anything

Average-ish. Hmm.....right. That's why people are complaining. It's just average. Seriously, the flexing is ridiculous when it comes to these discussions. Great. You didn't have a problem. Other people did, and you don't speak for them.

Bro it is a challenge. Improve your roster or get better.

nxu55j34kpn2.jpeg

Just ran through uncollected and honestly this is really easy. Just have to bring someone else besides SS or blade.

Content is always easier with the right champs. If you don't have the right champ, that's something to work towards. Not complain and try to get it nerfed so you can have an easier time. The game rewards those who grind more and therefore have a larger, more developed roster.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    HolyDrac wrote: »

Content is always easier with the right champs. If you don't have the right champ, that's something to work towards. Not complain and try to get it nerfed so you can have an easier time. The game rewards those who grind more and therefore have a larger, more developed roster.

How many is enough? I have hundreds. That's not the point. The reason I said it's condescending is, it is. People have valid feedback. When you start telling them that not all content is for everyone, and offering them suggestions, it's the same as saying their feedback doesn't matter. You could just let them give their perspective and accept the idea that they're speaking for themselves, and they may be right, because they're not speaking for you.
    DarthPhal wrote: »

You're one person. Many people are saying it's too much.

Many people are also saying the t4cc trade in should be for a class of your choice, where one person was maintaining that it just has to be rng based.

Not the same thing at all. The game IS RNG-based. Saying I think a Boss was amped up too much is not the same as saying I should be able to bypass the schematic that the Rewards are doled out and have whatever I want.

The sche.atic to get rewards is beat the content as it's designed. Not come asking for it to be toned down for you..

You cant have whatever you want tada own arguement against you.... now go practice the game

The Rewards are primarily based on RNG. Champs, Crystals, etc. You can run the Arenas, but even the T4CC Arena yields more RNG.
    DarthPhal wrote: »

You're one person. Many people are saying it's too much.

Many people are also saying the t4cc trade in should be for a class of your choice, where one person was maintaining that it just has to be rng based.

Not the same thing at all. The game IS RNG-based. Saying I think a Boss was amped up too much is not the same as saying I should be able to bypass the schematic that the Rewards are doled out and have whatever I want.

The sche.atic to get rewards is beat the content as it's designed. Not come asking for it to be toned down for you..

You cant have whatever you want tada own arguement against you.... now go practice the game

The Rewards are primarily based on RNG. Champs, Crystals, etc. You can run the Arenas, but even the T4CC Arena yields more RNG.

All content is based on abilities. Got the abilities beat the content. Dont. Well then dont get rewards..

This isnt rng you either can or can or cant beat the quest..

I for one welcome it and hope next month is harder

Thankfully, there are other people making those decisions because if not, half the game would be banned and the other half would be whittled down to the 5% that can play the content you put out. The game wouldn't last long.
    Let people speak for themselves, or are you scared they might be heard?

How many is enough? I have hundreds. That's not the point. The reason I said it's condescending is, it is. People have valid feedback. When you start telling them that not all content is for everyone, and offering them suggestions, it's the same as saying their feedback doesn't matter. You could just let them give their perspective and accept the idea that they're speaking for themselves, and they may be right, because they're not speaking for you.

I took their perspective into account, I gave them a plan on how to defeat the harder content. And if it is still impossible, then the content is definitely too hard for them. But evidently you're having a hard time understanding this, so lets go with your train of thought shall we. If someone were to start playing the game today, and one week later start complaining about how hard RoL/RttL/LoL was, would you grab your pitchfork and ask for a nerf for all that content?

I took their perspective into account, I gave them a plan on how to defeat the harder content. And if it is still impossible, then the content is definitely too hard for them. But evidently you're having a hard time understanding this, so lets go with your train of thought shall we. If someone were to start playing the game today, and one week later start complaining about how hard RoL/RttL/LoL was, would you grab your pitchfork and ask for a nerf for all that content?

You didn't take their perspective into account at all. You made an assumption and started offering advice based on what you think the problem is. First rule of offering help. Hear what people are saying, not what you THINK the problem is.

You didn't take their perspective into account at all. You made an assumption and started offering advice based on what you think the problem is. First rule of offering help. Hear what people are saying, not what you THINK the problem is.

Kid... The assumption was that they were finding it hard to complete certain content. The next logical step is to give them options of alternate ways to complete said content. Which was done with everyone providing champs and strategies they can use. Whether or not they can utilize said strategy has nothing to do with the advise given. No one is saying that this EQ isn't harder than the last. The only advise anyone CAN give you is what champs to use and strategies. If that still doesn't help you, you've hit your ceiling. There is nothing wrong about that! Accept it, play some more, get better and smash that ceiling. The world is not going to be your goddamn oyster if you're not gonna put in the work for it
    My suggestions on that Thread still involved RNG. Nice try. It wasn't "let me pick the Champ".
    Anyway, I don't want to keep going back-and-forth. What I'm trying to say is let people have their say. When we assume what their problem is and start offering suggestions based on our own assumptions, it ends up stifling their issue. If people want help, they'll ask for it. If they're sharing their own findings and feelings, let them do it. It's not our responsibility to say who is valid and who isn't. Everyone is valid. Regardless of how right we feel.
    edited August 2018
    Anyway, I don't want to keep going back-and-forth. What I'm trying to say is let people have their say. When we assume what their problem is and start offering suggestions based on our own assumptions, it ends up stifling their issue. If people want help, they'll ask for it. If they're sharing their own findings and feelings, let them do it. It's not our responsibility to say who is valid and who isn't. Everyone is valid. Regardless of how right we feel.

Correct so you trying to stifle our the guys saying it's easy is just as wrong...
    You fail to see that. Your guilty of exactly what you want the others to stop

Ok, now you're trying too hard. If you want the game to be harder, that's fine. I disagree. The difference is I'm speaking for myself and you're speaking for what everyone else should do.
This discussion has been closed.