**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel got nerfed.

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
Anyone else notice AA has been nerfed?
He now has 0% chance to poison on blocking. Meaning he can now only poison after he makes someone bleed. So he will not be able to poison bleed immune champs and stacking neurotoxin may be harder. Also i noticed that neurotoxin seems to do less damage

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He always was like that. He can only poison enemies that are bleeding.
    If the enemy is poison immune, you only do bleeds. If the enemy is bleed immune, you do nothing.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    It may well have been in his description but it is not how he was actually working. So it may well be fine for them to fix this but there was no mention of it and that is the problem. Communication. I was making people aware of this change as kabam cant seem to tell us anything.
    There are many times when i have previously inflicted poison whilst no bleed was active.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    then he wasn't working properly and now is, sooooooo

it's not really a nerf is it?
    Nothing was changed on his info or gameplay. He can only cause poison on enemys that are bleeding, just how it says in his info
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    It may well have been in his description but it is not how he was actually working. So it may well be fine for them to fix this but there was no mention of it and that is the problem. Communication. I was making people aware of this change as kabam cant seem to tell us anything.
    There are many times when i have previously inflicted poison whilst no bleed was active.

So if that is the case, then he was bugged before and now is working as intended. I wouldn't really call that a nerf. More of a fix.
    Maybe yes my title may be incorrect but the fact remains we shpuld be informed of this.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Informed of a bug fix?
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Informed of a bug fix?

We should be informed on any and every chamge/fix/nerf
    I use AA since the first day he came out, almost every day. He never caused poison on enemies that aren't bleeding.
    Sometimes the same hit causes bleed and poison at the same time, because bleed is registered first. But he never caused poison without bleed
    I have poisoned colossus before
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Then that shouldn't happen. He should only Poison Champs that Bleed.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224

Never been able to poison with my AA unless they were bleeding
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

Never been able to poison with my AA unless they were bleeding

I have on a regular basis.

Then that shouldn't happen. He should only Poison Champs that Bleed.

Fair enough but i have always had it happen.... colossus always ended up poisoned from blocking him....
  • DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    You can poison bleed immune using a s3, I've had him for a while as well
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    That is the only way to poison a bleed immune. S3. When he first came out you could poison them when they were blocking. That was fixed a long time ago.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited July 2017
    To the OP...

You must have not been playing with him for some time then? When he was first released, AA used to poison opponents that could not bleed, just by blocking their hits. That was a bug. They fixed him about a month or so into his release. His description always stated 0% chance to... Trust me, I know. I have a sig level 80 R4 5* AA, & he is my main AW killer. Nothing wrong with him at all, except for his ability accuracy reduction immunity, which is still majorly bugged.
    edited July 2017
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    To the OP...

You must have not been playing with him for some time then? When he was first released, AA used to poison opponents that could not bleed, just by blocking their hits. That was a bug. They fixed him about a month or so into his release. His description always stated 0% chance to... Trust me, I know. I have a sig level 80 R4 5* AA, & he is my main AW killer. Nothing wrong with him at all, except for his ability accuracy reduction immunity, which is still majorly bugged.

seeing as though i won him in his arena i would say i have been using him for a while........ mine is not as good as yours but is a sig 76 4/40 4*......

this was still happening for me as i clearly remember poisoning a colossus only last week in AW......
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I would think a poison on block absent a bleed could happen if you have synergies or masteries that effect ability accuracy. Like assassin when you start with the enemy below 18% you get a 30% bonus to ability accuracy, or the Quake+HE synergy.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    AA couldn't poison an enemy without bleed, except with L3 (which also apply bleed). He wasn't nerfed nor fixed, blocking with 0 bleeds on enemy never triggered a poison. And I use him heavily, so trust me when I say he never poisoned while blocking with 0 bleeds
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I would think a poison on block absent a bleed could happen if you have synergies or masteries that effect ability accuracy. Like assassin when you start with the enemy below 18% you get a 30% bonus to ability accuracy, or the Quake+HE synergy.

those are multiplicative, and 0%*1.3 = 0%. Bleed increases it by a flat 25%, without it's still 0%
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    To the OP...

He didn't did that. When he was released, he was applying poisons while attacking enemies that were blocking, and not when enemies were attacking AA block. That was a major change because no MOD had answered during 2/3 weeks, leaving the question "Is he working as intended"?
    Then he was changed to what he is now
    edited July 2017
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    AA couldn't poison an enemy without bleed, except with L3 (which also apply bleed). He wasn't nerfed nor fixed, blocking with 0 bleeds on enemy never triggered a poison. And I use him heavily, so trust me when I say he never poisoned while blocking with 0 bleeds

not saying that it never happened for you.... but trust me when i say it has happened many many times for me..... i won him in arena..... duped him in the second arena.... have used him in every single war and aq since i got him and almost every single story/event quest....plus my 4* and my 3* are both right at the top of my arena team list.... so i also use him heavilly and can assure you that it has happened........
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017

those are multiplicative, and 0%*1.3 = 0%. Bleed increases it by a flat 25%, without it's still 0%
    Yeah, just tested with Quake+HE and starting with the enemy in assassin range and got zero poisons from blocking. Can't test in the past (13.0) though. :/

Anyways relying solely on memory as evidence is bad practice. I will say though that AA farms RoL WS for me and I have never had him poison on block absent a bleed.

And like how does the OP come across so many Colossus with any regularity?

not saying that it never happened for you.... but trust me when i say it has happened many many times for me..... i won him in arena..... duped him in the second arena.... have used him in every single war and aq since i got him and almost every single story/event quest....plus my 4* and my 3* are both right at the top of my arena team list.... so i also use him heavilly and can assure you that it has happened........

Do you have any footage of that happening? maybe you didn't see the bleed fast enough. I also have the 5* version at 4/55, so maybe only the 4* had that problem?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    archangel has always been that way. it's always been 0% and then +25% per each bleed.

Yeah, just tested with Quake+HE and starting with the enemy in assassin range and got zero poisons from blocking. Can't test in the past (13.0) though. :/

Anyways relying solely on memory as evidence is bad practice. I will say though that AA farms RoL WS for me and I have never had him poison on block absent a bleed.

And like how does the OP come across so many Colossus with any regularity?

i come across colossus due to being in a low relaxed chill ally running low tier AW, running only map 2 AQ.
    and besides i only used him as an example cus he is one that stood out to me..... there is plenty of other times and opponents it has happened to also.......

Do you have any footage of that happening? maybe you didn't see the bleed fast enough. I also have the 5* version at 4/55, so maybe only the 4* had that problem?

mayb it is possible it was a problem with the 4* i dont know....
    anyway it seems like this thread has no chance of being constructive as noone seems to believe me so lets just put this to rest then hey......