**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Keimdall master - Time to end playing this game?

Starts with 2 bars and then quickly power gain to full. One sp3 ko a almost full hp 4* rank5 champ. It is just the 4th boss not even the last and still gives the same miserable 1250 3* shards for the first win. Kabam you have no more idea but setting up something like that to insulx players and suxk $$?

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    killlerg wrote: »
    Starts with 2 bars and then quickly power gain to full. One sp3 ko a almost full hp 4* rank5 champ. It is just the 4th boss not even the last and still gives the same miserable 1250 3* shards for the first win. Kabam you have no more idea but setting up something like that to insulx players and suxk $$?

Do You have iceman or a duped gwenpool
    Féenix wrote: »
    I quit today, that adaptoid was too much BS for me!

I was thinking the same but a duped ronan annihilates him with stun lock
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Did you bait and take the s2 block damage first?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

I just have a 3* Ronan lol

There’s a video of someone defeating him with a 2* ronan..

I completed RoL yesterday just to have him in my roster, should I need him.
  • This is just ridiculous

yep a max sig 3* ronan is what I used lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Okay. You can have Uncollected Heimdall instead.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    3* rank 3/30 took the Droid down for me... Was amazed at it too... It took a while and some patience but I was amazed at how I didn't have to use a single revive in this months quest... I usually have to use at least 1
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Same here 3* is all u need dodge a couple specials and then stun lock him
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Use duped Luke Cage
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The complaining continues!!!! I already 100% uncollected (5 total revives and that was due to being stupid) no units spent just expiring stash. And I am BY FAR no whale.

Heimdall - eat a special 2 by blocking, then easy win. Ghost rider does extremely well. If you don’t have him gwenpool is good. Or even OG vision (i don’t have him). Ronan also.

Hydra adaptoid- blade if you have him, if you don’t, I also used magik and easily killed him. Gladiator hulk does well too just longer fight. Mordo will work him.

Red skull- voodoo absolutely destroys him, magik, mordo, Morningstar.

This one was much harder than previous but still pretty easy in comparison to the black order guillotine one.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I thought this fight was so much fun. Usually hard boss fights are annoying and frustrating but I really liked this one. He killed three of my champs before I used gwenpool to finish him off.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Trinity stops working and people start quitting?
    #lol

The funny part about his was I used sparky for him every time. Start the fight, parry, heavy, hes under 2 bars and can bait sp1 the rest of the time
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    see you next month
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Hood key to heimdall lol
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Master is easy. Try uncollected.

Actually that one is pretty mich the exact same fighting wise..
    In both, I went in with AA, then beat the living snot out of him once that L2 was out of the way.
    It did take a couple more heavies and parries, but not even much.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Defeated uncollected adaptoid with 3* ronan. Parry/ stun at beginning, 5 hit combo, dexterity his sp1, parry/ stun, 5 hit combo, then u should have enough for ur sp1. After that, it's over for him.

• Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    Lol try getting at least a little skill...research and seek community help before assuming blade is the easy button to everything
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    For the record I’ve beaten heimdall, HA, and RS with a variety of champions none of which were Ronan
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @killlerg if one fight makes you think it's time to quit, then you might as well quit. There will be another fight that gives you trouble, and another after that...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Blocking is your friend
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ok bye
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    You'll look back at this and be ashamed. He isn't very difficult, at all.

Don't be like that. The OP is understandably frustrated. I've beaten Heimdall recently because of reading posts like this and planning ahead. But his combination of buffs is a bit OP. At least Ice Phoenix took twenty seconds to do thousands of unavoidable-ish damage*. If you don't succeed in taking him down in the first fight, Heimdall gets to his SP3 in the first five seconds of every subsequent fight and immediately does 16-17k damage unless you've got LC, Iceman or the like.

@ of a fight, frankly.

*Yes, there were solutions to her, too. That's not the point - she was an unreasonable design.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    On an unrelated note, is anyone else finding constantly fighting Punisher 2099 a bit repetitive?

If they were going to put him in every fight, I'm surprised they didn't upgrade him as part of the story, like they did with CW.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    On an unrelated note, is anyone else finding constantly fighting Punisher 2099 a bit repetitive?

If they were going to put him in every fight, I'm surprised they didn't upgrade him as part of the story, like they did with CW.

YES

SO MUCH YES!

I got to the point where in 3.2 that final story bit popped and I physically sighed twice.
    Once thinking it would be bloody puni2099 again.
    Then another one of relief that I could fight red skull.
    If you really are pleased not having to fight a regular champ but can start a fight against a 30k+ boss... you have seen said champ too many times lol..