**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can we not have a discussion.

Seriously just stop already. The post deleting the thread closing i mean can people just have conversation does it always have to be a dictatorship. I am reading a thread not 1 person said bad works, not one person was disrespectful, only thing was most did not 100% agree with kabam or netmarble who ever is running this operation. Then boom Kabam Mike shuts it down why because it made him feel good about himself, Only reason I can think off since there were no others. Can this stop at some point i am pretty sure 70 percent of the users here are adults not children as you claim we spend our money and we would like to be heard if you don't want us to speak them quit making video games print books or something yall really have to get thicker skin so easily offended and always over reacting 1 person might say something bad about you company. Geez man. now you can delete this post as i know you will.

Comments

• MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    Ooookaayy.. I'm pretty sure most people would agree that I spend to much time on the forum and I do not know what you are referring to.

There have not been alot of thread locks in the new forum.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    edited May 2017
    Yes the forum is new so not allot yet. But it is happening. The control and censorship it beyond ridiculous.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yes the forum is new so not allot yet. But it is happening

If people realize how to have a discussion without personal attacks then it won't happen
    Discussion is one thing constantly personally attacking someone that disagrees is another
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Seriously just stop already. The post deleting the thread closing i mean can people just have conversation does it always have to be a dictatorship. I am reading a thread not 1 person said bad works, not one person was disrespectful, only thing was most did not 100% agree with kabam or netmarble who ever is running this operation. Then boom Kabam Mike shuts it down why because it made him feel good about himself, Only reason I can think off since there were no others. Can this stop at some point i am pretty sure 70 percent of the users here are adults not children as you claim we spend our money and we would like to be heard if you don't want us to speak them quit making video games print books or something yall really have to get thicker skin so easily offended and always over reacting 1 person might say something bad about you company. Geez man. now you can delete this post as i know you will.

If I was a moderator, I'd delete it purely for the lack of punctuation lol.

Other than that, threads are being dclosed most often when someone like Websnatcher (GroundedWisdom), Coathanger or above poster jump in to defend Kabam's actions. I stopped replying to them and suddenly I don't have anything to post. Wow!

People who take seriously their time they invested in this game, are either not posting or posting very little. If you want to be good at MCOC, you don't have time for useless stuff like this forum, for example. Even Genocide stopped posting a long time ago heh.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

If people realize how to have a discussion without personal attacks then it won't happen
    Discussion is one thing constantly personally attacking someone that disagrees is another

no one was attacking anyone it was just a discussion about deals and effect. People felt that deals that are to good to be true generally come before something bad, as soon as that was said thread closed. no one disrespected anyone that i noticed.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Genacide also quit the game a long time ago.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

Very true. Also, creating multiple threads on the same subject usually gets threads closed and/or merged. It's done for centralization of information, not censorship.

This includes topics that have recently been addressed in the bug section.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2017

no one was attacking anyone it was just a discussion about deals and effect. People felt that deals that are to good to be true generally come before something bad, as soon as that was said thread closed. no one disrespected anyone that i noticed.

That thread I did not read seemed like cancer but look at how the first few days where hell a comment in this thread proves my point certain users apear to have a boner for others Constinly mention web.and now calling other users his name with No proof to back that claim up **** like that gets threads shut down
  • Hey OP,

We don't delete or lock threads to censor thoughts or conversations, but to enforce the forum rules that all players agreed to when they joined the forums. While we want to encourage all players to share their thoughts, they have to be done so in a way that is conducive to a healthy forum environment, and that means following the rules.

Since this thread also breaks the rules, we're going to close it down.
This discussion has been closed.