**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mystic champ should I take to 5/50?

Really struggling to figure out which mystic champ to rank up, could use some input!

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    The best options are magik, Morningstar, voodoo, scarlet witch, hood, ghost rider and dormmamu. Magik and ghost rider are probably the best if that list but depends on what you need
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Morningstar is trashhhhhhhh

You just dont know how to use morningstar lol

I have sold her 4 times already. That garbage keeps showing up on my champs

His craziest take yet

Bro I do not need that scrub when I have:

Ghost rider L99
    Mephisto 5*
    Hood 5*
    SW L99
    Magik

She has no used for me. I also have a God tier 5/65.

I also got a shinny 6 star Nebula.

I also got a bleed immune 4/55.

I got expiring cats and resources too and refuse to rank trash champs like that. Prefer to 4/55 Mephisto for my Trinity synergy. Get Real that pillowhands only is ok agaisnt champs with buffs. A 5/65 MS hits 4000 in high critical punches. It makes me puke.
    🤮
    Just do me a favor and show me a video of MS vs Red Hulk in LOL. How many hits??? 2,000 ?? There is not video anywhere in youtube because she is 💩
    For the record a 4/55 or 5/65 MS does not matter she is majestic 💩 anyways
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Voodoo also great if duped
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Just do me a favor and show me a video of MS vs Red Hulk in LOL. How many hits??? 2,000 ?? There is not video anywhere in youtube because she is 💩

Wasn’t OP asking about a 4* rank up? Which 4* mystic DO you recommend for labyrinth runs?
    DarthPhal wrote: »

Wasn’t OP asking about a 4* rank up? Which 4* mystic DO you recommend for labyrinth runs?

Someone from MMX did LOL with SW FYI
    edited August 2018

So you’re actually recommending that now, in 2018, people ranking up 4* champs should have LOL viability at the top of their reasoning? Interesting take, bro.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    how you gnna put some of those before a duped voodoo man?
    I actually agree that SW is still one of the best mystics but I won’t be bringing her to LOL anytime soon.

So you’re actually recommending that now, in 2018, people ranking up 4* champs should have LOL viability at the top of their reasoning? Interesting take, bro.

No sir but SW and magik beat all content in the game FYI regarding quest. Obviosly for LOL there are better choices. I am save to say SW is the best 4 star Mystic in the game if we compare Level 99.
    Enough said!!!!
    Enough said!!!!

Umm yeah, I already said she’s good. MS with 5 souls is also quite good. Neither is going into LOL as a 4* on my team. Your reasoning is bewildering sometimes.
    At least we know why he's at 1.2k Spam lmao

To be fair, I’m not sure English is his first language. Language barriers can be as formidable as the shield around Wakanda.
    Enough said!!!!

Umm yeah, I already said she’s good. MS with 5 souls is also quite good. Neither is going into LOL as a 4* on my team. Your reasoning is bewildering sometimes.

To be fair, I’m not sure English is his first language. Language barriers can be as formidable as the shield around Wakanda.

To be fair very good discriminating. I speak 3 languages, so what?

SW and magik are better than Ms. gaining souls is a pain in the neck.

You can disagree all you want. Facts are facts.
    Enough said!!!!

I thought so. Let me help you express that better. “I myself have a hard time maximizing the effectiveness of MS. If you also run across this issue, champs like SW and Magik may be better options”

It’s more accurate and so much more agreeable.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wtf facts? Boi go back to fourth grade..... gaining souls being a pain in the neck can’t be proven in any way therefore it’s an opinion. Good lord the idiots like you.....
    edited August 2018
    Enough said!!!!

I thought so. Let me help you express that better. “I myself have a hard time maximizing the effectiveness of MS. If you also run across this issue, champs like SW and Magik may be better options”

It’s more accurate and so much more agreeable.

LOL i have no hair in my tongue. I speak it without sauce or decoratory adjectives. I do not need to persuade anyone. I am telling everyone my take because SW was a huge part of my Act 5 beatdown.

Additionally tons of challenges have been in part beaten by both SW and Magik.

GR and mephisto are amazing utility for blade and Spark.

Moreover, Cap IW and SW makes SW even more godly because everytime she nullifies a buff she does 30 percent direct damage. Now an SP2 with that synergy of 20,000 sounds lit!!!! Also her power gain synergy with vision makes her even more insane. Add to it stuns power lock power steal regen fury critical etc.

It is not even a fair debate.
    Anyway @WhoseIs I didn’t see a list of your options. What are we working with here?