**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mystic champ should I take to 5/50?

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Enough said!!!!

Umm yeah, I already said she’s good. MS with 5 souls is also quite good. Neither is going into LOL as a 4* on my team. Your reasoning is bewildering sometimes.
    At least we know why he's at 1.2k Spam lmao

To be fair, I’m not sure English is his first language. Language barriers can be as formidable as the shield around Wakanda.

To be fair very good discriminating. I speak 3 languages, so what?

SW and magik are better than Ms. gaining souls is a pain in the neck.

You can disagree all you want. Facts are facts.

I thought so. Let me help you express that better. “I myself have a hard time maximizing the effectiveness of MS. If you also run across this issue, champs like SW and Magik may be better options”

It’s more accurate and so much more agreeable.

LOL i have no hair in my tongue. I speak it without sauce or decoratory adjectives. I do not need to persuade anyone. I am telling everyone my take because SW was a huge part of my Act 5 beatdown.

Additionally tons of challenges have been in part beaten by both SW and Magik.

GR and mephisto are amazing utility for blade and Spark.

Moreover, Cap IW and SW makes SW even more godly because everytime she nullifies a buff she does 30 percent direct damage. Now an SP2 with that synergy of 20,000 sounds lit!!!! Also her power gain synergy with vision makes her even more insane. Add to it stuns power lock power steal regen fury critical etc.

It is not even a fair debate.

I get it bro. You’re not good with MS. It’s ok man.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Enough said!!!!

Umm yeah, I already said she’s good. MS with 5 souls is also quite good. Neither is going into LOL as a 4* on my team. Your reasoning is bewildering sometimes.

To be fair, I’m not sure English is his first language. Language barriers can be as formidable as the shield around Wakanda.

I thought so. Let me help you express that better. “I myself have a hard time maximizing the effectiveness of MS. If you also run across this issue, champs like SW and Magik may be better options”

LOL i have no hair in my tongue. I speak it without sauce or decoratory adjectives. I do not need to persuade anyone. I am telling everyone my take because SW was a huge part of my Act 5 beatdown.

Moreover, Cap IW and SW makes SW even more godly because everytime she nullifies a buff she does 30 percent direct damage. Now an SP2 with that synergy of 20,000 sounds lit!!!! Also her power gain synergy with vision makes her even more insane. Add to it stuns power lock power steal regen fury critical etc.

I sold that 💩. I do not need to be good a 💩 she is trash anyways 😂. Why would I worry about that champ when I have the Queen of MCOC??? And level 99 😊
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Cmon, this kid just wanted to rank up a mystic. No need to spill hate on his thread 😭
    Enough said!!!!

I sold that 💩. I do not need to be good a 💩 she is trash anyways 😂. Why would I worry about that champ when I have the Queen of MCOC??? And level 99 😊

Really I get it. I often dislike the champs I struggle with as well. It’s just human nature. I’m not judging you for it.

You dont get it. I never struggle with that sorry excuse of a champ. I never will have her in my roster. If I pull her as 5 star she will be level 1/25 for the eternity. Never worry about a champ when you have better options. It is just very dumb to do that. Respectfully speaking sir.
    Solotrix wrote: »
    Cmon, this kid just wanted to rank up a mystic. No need to spill hate on his thread 😭

IKR, I asked what the options were but this other guy keeps spamming.
    😊
    I do not play AW and AQ
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

Please tell me for what content MS is good?

For AW? Unless you are in Bottom tiers no one brings 4 stars for Attack anymore.

For AQ??? Everyone uses GR for bleed immune business.

For Quest? Again, if God tier are a available they take the spot aka SW Magik GR etc.

For utility??? Dont make me laugh. GR takes that spot.

Why rank a 4 start champ that is not GOD tier if other options are available???

Top 5 4 star Mystic champs:

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

You can slice it any way you want to, but I play this game since December 2015 and have completed every single stuff in the game except LOL because I have one path left.

To put in question my expertise because I retire from AW play momentarily is just laughable. Additionally, i have expiring resources and overflow of glory. What would I play AQ?
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

For AW? Unless you are in Bottom tiers no one brings 4 stars for Attack anymore.

For Quest? Again, if God tier are a available they take the spot aka SW Magik GR etc.

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

You can slice it any way you want to, but I play this game since December 2015 and have completed every single stuff in the game except LOL because I have one path left.

To put in question my expertise because I retire from AW play momentarily is just laughable. Additionally, i have expiring resources and overflow of glory. What would I play AQ?

Who said I brought 4*'s in AW? And are you really speaking for the competitive players on what they bring in Alliance Events? The only thing that's laughable is your "expertise".

Edit: About your glory, if you'd play more AW then you'd definitely pay for pots with your glory so maybe thats why you're in the overflow 🤔

Good try avoiding the question.

Just answer the questions????
    That’s a good video. She’s clearly a monster with 5 souls, neck discomfort aside.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    For me, majik unlocked is great all around
    doctorb wrote: »
    For me, majik unlocked is great all around

No doubt.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Most of the champs in this game are relatively simple to play except for 2 that I found insanely difficult. Morningstar and Taskmaster are by far the hardest champs in the game to play with, but both are insanely good IF you can play them well.

I’m just now getting the ropes with taskmaster and maximizing his full utility, but as for Morningstar I still struggle to play with her. It does not make her a bad champ however. If you can maximize her souls then she has the damage potential of a God Tier champ.

Morningstar is not in anyway bad, in fact she’s amazingly good. You just have to learn to play with her. It bewilders me why on earth you would sell her she’s a good learning experience and overall an amazing champ.

As for the fact about her not being viable for LOL that’s a ridiculous argument. Most of the best champs in the game (specifically the newer ones are not designed for LOL) for example Corvus Glaive. He is possibly one of the best champs in the game, but never would I take him into LOL. Starlord is great, but just because he’s the best champ for LOL does not make him the best champ in the game.
    To answer your question if you have voodoo duped I’d go with him. He’s probably the best mystic in the game and ghost rider needs the blade synergy.
    edited August 2018
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

Who said I brought 4*'s in AW? And are you really speaking for the competitive players on what they bring in Alliance Events? The only thing that's laughable is your "expertise".

Edit: About your glory, if you'd play more AW then you'd definitely pay for pots with your glory so maybe thats why you're in the overflow 🤔

Good try avoiding the question.

Just answer the questions????
    Beewee wrote: »
    To answer your question if you have voodoo duped I’d go with him. He’s probably the best mystic in the game and ghost rider needs the blade synergy.

Look. First of all. Corvus 5:65 can do LOL.

Second, agree DV is top5.

In 4 star material MS wont top the 5 I mentioned.

It is true that she has potential but at what cost??? It is like playing with Proxima midnight. Aint nobody got time for that.

And for the record MS is not God tier.
    edited August 2018
    “And for the record MS is not God tier.”

No one ever said this

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Imo, Morningstar is just a lot of fun to play, even if she’s isnt god tier, i know there’s better out there, but her heal is More constant than GR, if not a little weaker, still constant. And her sp2 is the most fun in the game currently. Even if we cant agree she’s good, at least she’s a lot of
    FUN
    Imo, Morningstar is just a lot of fun to play, even if she’s isnt god tier, i know there’s better out there, but her heal is More constant than GR, if not a little weaker, still constant. And her sp2 is the most fun in the game currently. Even if we cant agree she’s good, at least she’s a lot of
    FUN

I am glad you have fun with a champ. I am glad tou recognize she is not a top option.

If she is your only champ available I guess is ok to rak. Her up.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    @danielmath defend your girl.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I made him listen to some Morningstar reasoning lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

I have a 5/65 sig 200 MS and bring her to every single war using her her every fight except 1. This is in tier 1 of AW. She's also one of, if not THE best LOL champs in the game, feel free to watch my stream saturday where i'll take her into labyrinth :)

dreamin34 in game and youtube

hi @Walkinhighlight ty for alerting me to this travesty
    danielmath wrote: »
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

I have a 5/65 sig 200 MS and bring her to every single war using her her every fight except 1. This is in tier 1 of AW. She's also one of, if not THE best LOL champs in the game, feel free to watch my stream saturday where i'll take her into labyrinth :)

Well, I am glad you find some use for her. In my honest opinion she is not 5/65 worthy if you have the other God tier options but to each its own
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

shes definitely legit but not a top option for lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

shes definitely legit but not a top option for lol

Hope i can prove you wrong on Saturday. I did my final path back when she was a 4/55 and she was WAY WAY WAY better then SL.