**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hydra adaptoid ability reduction

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
Using 4* max sig BW with quake and HE

theoretically BW should shutdown everything with this hydra adaptoid since with the synergy BW is 100%+ ability reduction

However nothing is happening

Is the synergy broken or why is it not working?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    And BW wuld never works. Becasse she need to sturk Them and becasse sp and he get usbauobe it offensiv.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    And BW wuld never works. Becasse she need to sturk Them and becasse sp and he get usbauobe it offensiv.

what?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    1) BW doesn’t get 100% with that synergy. HE does accuracy - you want potency for her. She has 100% accuracy. With quake she gets to like 80.5%

2) BW reduces defensive ability accuracy - not all ability accuracy
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★

I didnt find anything specific to BW in that thread

Bw reduces ability as soon as the fight starts
    edited August 2018
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    1) BW doesn’t get 100% with that synergy. HE does accuracy - you want potency for her. She has 100% accuracy. With quake she gets to like 80.5%

2) BW reduces defensive ability accuracy - not all ability accuracy

Your wrong mate...reduces chance of triggering their abilites is what her sig ability reads..

Dosent specifically mention offensive or defensive so it has to be all abilites..

Max sig bw is 70% + quake synergy = 85% + HE puts it at 100%

What is potency? Its not a regen or fury that can be made potent...abilities trigger or they dont

Bw with this synergy should completely shut him down just as nebula does with 5 charges or even magnetos 40% reduction is quite visible against sentinels
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    It's only reduction when striking an opponent just fyi
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Seriously? That makes her suck !!!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Seriously? That makes her suck !!!

Thats how its always been, and its been that way for a lot of ability reducers, but not all. Some ability reducers wont affect unstoppable, because it is triggered by something the defender does. When you hear ability reducer, the most generic ability they stop is evade, because they can ONLY be triggered by hitting them and causing an affect. Same with spiked armor.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Ah ok so wasn’t defensive but on hit - which is mostly defensive abilities but can get others if timed right (magik limbo triggering from a bar on hit)

And once again HE has no impact. BW has 100% chance on hit (accuracy) to reduce opponents ability accuracy by 70% (potency). Quake increases both, HE only accuracy.
    Ok so i ended up maxing the wrong champ it seems...gonna permanently assign her to aw defence
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Bw should be able to reduce the abilities of adaptoid, considering blade with GR synergy does it effectively. I used blade with GR and he didn't not regen once and went unstoppable only once on master mode. I have sparky too.
    What about power gain and unblockable sp1?
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    What about power gain and unblockable sp1?

Power gain and unblockable are passive it seems. That you need to deal with anyhow. Only Medusa can lock him down totally. Nebula with 10 shock charges should work too.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Bw should be able to reduce the abilities of adaptoid, considering blade with GR synergy does it effectively. I used blade with GR and he didn't not regen once and went unstoppable only once on master mode. I have sparky too.

No read BW sig ther cler say sturk. Meant. The eafte ther coms in. After is a offsensiv abilty thah why BW Not the Best anymore

No read BW sig ther cler say sturk. Meant. The eafte ther coms in. After is a offsensiv abilty thah why BW Not the Best anymore

Okay. I'm not very sure of bw by the way. I have her but not ranked high. Don't use her much. Anyways thankyou for the info.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    BW was god tier before 12.0. She took a big hit, and other champs now do what she does, but better.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Blade applies Ability accuracy reduction (AAR) differently. His AAR is all encompassing i.e. it remains active from the start of the fight to the end. It starts even before the node effects are applied.

Black widow's AAR is only applied when she is hitting the opponent.

Tx for this input. Really helps to know bw better. So when she is not hitting, adaptoid gets what he gets. Interesting.