**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    yeah i am as well
  • Same
  • L79GL79G Posts: 43
    Same.
    Let's complaint and ask for compensation
  • OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    same thing here
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    L79G wrote: »
    Same.
    Let's complaint and ask for compensation

Nah, not this time. I’m usually really active when asking for compensation but now I just want a working game.

Pls don’t give up on this game Kabam

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Why are people still paying real money to play them if it goes down every day
  • SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    Been playing this game from start it's becoming annoying when in a fight game constantly keep losing connection which the end result is me losing it's not my phone cause I have full bars and even does it using Wi-Fi with strong signals all my issues goes unanswered with Kabam I hope this one doesn't please respond with a useful tips or fix this it's very annoyingt4ehmonk0jga.png
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    again, really? lol. i won't be able to play to te afternoon, i hope the fix it
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    1, 1 game down thread...2, 2 game down threads...3, 3 game down threads...ha ha ha ha
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    same here and while doing a another lol run with boost
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Lyra
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    damn, game up and than down. I must have a hamster that has been working graveyard shift.
  • KostelinhoKostelinho Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike more than 1 month and where are the compensation for the whole overheating and lag issue ? If we players make a mistake we pay, you guys made lots of it with the heating and ups No compensation.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    😐 seems to be happening quiet a bit lately
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Most have gone up in smoke already.
  • KtraskKtrask Posts: 11
    34bri0pwb6ob.jpg
    And once again game is down (Spain)
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    its imposible to play in this conditions...
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Yea it dropped me mid fight without any connection issue warning. I’m assuming kabam wont be sending me heals for the lost health though.
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    Most downtime game, if u cant keep your connect 99% uptime, it is better dont do a game
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    Same
  • I can't login either. Keeps saying unable to connect to internet....yet here I am on the internet typing this message on the forums.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I was just about to leave work nd get on for my peak playing time...
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    edited August 2018
    Yeah me too I am about to get a5* and when I got at the boss the game crashed
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I smell compens.. nope.
  • The game isn't even saying it's down. It just says unable to connect to internet. Funny because my internet is working perfectly fine on this forum 🤔
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I need to finish my path in AW but now I can’t 😤
This discussion has been closed.