**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s forget about compensation

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    lerkdajerk wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Compensation= Free stuff.
    Appreciation= Free stuff.
    Why would they give us stuff in appreciation? Have you not looked at the threads on this forum alone? Who on here will actually say they appreciate Kabam at this point? Multiple threads complaining about compensation, connection issues, quitting the game among all the negative comments about how crappy the company is. Go to reddit and it's even worse. We haven't shown our appreciation for Kabam, why would they give a appreciation package to us?

Did you do a LOL path already or you are waiting for free stuff to do it?

Maybe a rank down ticket? Oh I forgot you have some nice champs like SL .

Get busy my friend

Uh...who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

He's talking to me. He's the trolling type. I understand the difference in comp vs appreciationcation. You are essentially asking for a rewards package either way. Even if you call it apprecation for sticking with the game it's no different than asking for compensation for having issues. Whether you call it compensation or appreciation it's the same thing. You want game content.

Dude,

Do you work for Kabam? Every post I read of yours is defending kabam for all their mistakes. They should compensate players when their game isn't performing. All business do that when they make a mistake. When you go eat somewhere and they get your order wrong they usually comp you something if its a big mistake. Nothing new just good business practices.

"All businesses do that" not sure what your definition of all is. Not all business do this or have to do this. Kabam is the same way. You THINK you are owed something but you arent ACTUALLY owed anything. You want free stuff just for the faxt its free stuff you dont have to work for it. The server has an issue and you want 5/6* shards or t2A's. Nothing that has to do with what is actually costing you.
    The game goes down in arena and you want the champ for free.
    The game goes down during questing and you want all the rewards for it.
    The game goes down in AW and you want the points for the whole match because of it.
    I dont defend Kabam as a company for the issues but i understand that this community is greedy beyond anything ive seen. If you dont get what you want, they are a bad company then. You want perfection but that is out of the realm of possibility. Show one game that plays across as many platforms and OS that NEVER have any issues. You are sitting here with your hands out demanding stuff for things that are out of their control. Let the issues settle and then see what they offer up but stop asking for stuff for every little thing.

You realize that when the servers go down Kabam is getting comped by google don’t you? Are they greedy for asking for an account credit when google doesn’t hold up their end?

Its in their contract to get that compensation. Its something Google offers to all they provide service to as a guarantee for limited disruptions. So no, its not greedy for them to accept it as it was offered up to them. The community wants compensation for EVERYTHING that happens. Not just major stuff that goes on.It says no where that we are owed anything for any issues. 9 hours of down time, ok cool yeah thats something to talk about. 15 mins, 5 mins, thats nothing at all.
    I dont do arenas but if I did and the game goes down, its not juat me, its everyone. So am I really losing anything? No because everyone has to stop.
    I dislike the posts about losing AW because the servers went down at the last minute. AW is such that it does no good to wait anymore like it used to be. You can pretty much tell if you will win or lose. The waiting game does nothing for you if your opponent has all three bosses down.
  • lerkdajerklerkdajerk Posts: 33
    Why would they give us stuff in appreciation? Have you not looked at the threads on this forum alone? Who on here will actually say they appreciate Kabam at this point? Multiple threads complaining about compensation, connection issues, quitting the game among all the negative comments about how crappy the company is. Go to reddit and it's even worse. We haven't shown our appreciation for Kabam, why would they give a appreciation package to us?

Get busy my friend

He's talking to me. He's the trolling type. I understand the difference in comp vs appreciationcation. You are essentially asking for a rewards package either way. Even if you call it apprecation for sticking with the game it's no different than asking for compensation for having issues. Whether you call it compensation or appreciation it's the same thing. You want game content.

Dude,

Do you work for Kabam? Every post I read of yours is defending kabam for all their mistakes. They should compensate players when their game isn't performing. All business do that when they make a mistake. When you go eat somewhere and they get your order wrong they usually comp you something if its a big mistake. Nothing new just good business practices.

"All businesses do that" not sure what your definition of all is. Not all business do this or have to do this. Kabam is the same way. You THINK you are owed something but you arent ACTUALLY owed anything. You want free stuff just for the faxt its free stuff you dont have to work for it. The server has an issue and you want 5/6* shards or t2A's. Nothing that has to do with what is actually costing you.
    The game goes down in AW and you want the points for the whole match because of it.
    I dont defend Kabam as a company for the issues but i understand that this community is greedy beyond anything ive seen. If you dont get what you want, they are a bad company then. You want perfection but that is out of the realm of possibility. Show one game that plays across as many platforms and OS that NEVER have any issues. You are sitting here with your hands out demanding stuff for things that are out of their control. Let the issues settle and then see what they offer up but stop asking for stuff for every little thing.

I never stated that I wanted anything that you stated above for free. But some sort of compensation would be the right thing for them to do even it it was just an energy refill. Just to show appreciation for the people who stick around for all the downtime the game has had lately. You are right not all businesses do that because obviously kabam does not. But smart businesses do that. You have to spend money to make money and you have to keep the people who spend money on your business happy. Ive spent my fair share of money on this game and been playing for 3 years so Ive seen the drop off. Im also not one to complain but this is getting ridiculous.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

I never stated that I wanted anything that you stated above for free. But some sort of compensation would be the right thing for them to do even it it was just an energy refill. Just to show appreciation for the people who stick around for all the downtime the game has had lately. You are right not all businesses do that because obviously kabam does not. But smart businesses do that. You have to spend money to make money and you have to keep the people who spend money on your business happy. Ive spent my fair share of money on this game and been playing for 3 years so Ive seen the drop off. Im also not one to complain but this is getting ridiculous.

Then change "you" to "most everyone else". The "right" thing to do is hold Google to the fire for the issues they are having since that's who owns the servers.
    Again, if they compensated every little time there was an issues, these kinds of threads would be even worse. Compensate for the big major issues i.e. 9 hours of game down time. Maybe something for issues like today but if the game goes down for 15-30 mins 1 time for the week, no, we don't deserve anything for that. Over compensation leads to everyone thinking they are owed when an issue arises.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Then change "you" to "most everyone else". The "right" thing to do is hold Google to the fire for the issues they are having since that's who owns the servers.
    Again, if they compensated every little time there was an issues, these kinds of threads would be even worse. Compensate for the big major issues i.e. 9 hours of game down time. Maybe something for issues like today but if the game goes down for 15-30 mins 1 time for the week, no, we don't deserve anything for that. Over compensation leads to everyone thinking they are owed when an issue arises.

You do realize the game went down like 3 times today right? It didnt go down just once for 15-30 min. The game also goes down way more then 1 time a week. Its the reason people are flipping out. The point is the game shouldnt be going down that often and while the right thing might be to hold google accountable. Whats that got to do with us? When you buy an xbox or whatever for that reason and it breaks down do they say the component that is messing up is from apple or whatever company they get components from. Lets us talk to them first and we will get back to you at a later time. No they replace it and make things right.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

You do realize the game went down like 3 times today right? Not 1 time for 15-30 min. Point being is the game shouldnt go down that often and they wouldnt have to give any compensation. If often when you went to the grocery store and the registers went down would you be like oh its ok they just need to make sure google servers can get these registers to function right. No youd be mad you just wasted your time.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

You do realize the game went down like 3 times today right? Not 1 time for 15-30 min. Point being is the game shouldnt go down that often and they wouldnt have to give any compensation. If often when you went to the grocery store and the registers went down would you be like oh its ok they just need to make sure google servers can get these registers to function right. No youd be mad you just wasted your time.

Read what I wrote a little bit more carefully. I said possibly for a day like today may end up warranting something. In reality the servers dont go down that much in the big picture.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Welp. I have asked friends who play Clash of clans and they say hardly ever do they have frequent outages.
    Myselfandi wrote: »

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Welp. I have asked friends who play Clash of clans and they say hardly ever do they have frequent outages.

I said never has issues. You said it "hardly" which means it has. Try again.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Read what I wrote a little bit more carefully. I said possibly for a day like today may end up warranting something. In reality the servers dont go down that much in the big picture.

so what your saying is that it is ok if the game goes down 1 time a week? Because thats not that much? Am i reading you correct? Thats means your ok with the game going down 52 times a year? Youre really lowering your standards for what a quality game should perform like.

Get busy my friend

Dude,

so what your saying is that it is ok if the game goes down 1 time a week? Because thats not that much? Am i reading you correct? Thats means your ok with the game going down 52 times a year? Youre really lowering your standards for what a quality game should perform like.

You are trying to hard to put words into my mouth.
    You should be the public relations person for kabam. Youre good at spinning a negative situation and making it the fault of the people expecations and not the companies failures. Do some people go to far with the compensation? Absolutely! But there should be something even if its a energy refill.
    Myselfandi wrote: »

Get busy my friend

Dude,

I said never has issues. You said it "hardly" which means it has. Try again.

I would take "hardly has issues" but this game has multiple issues!! On a daily basis. If this game hardly had any issues people wouldnt be asking for jack...... However, this game is riddled with issues

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Bwahahahahaa @ in reality the servers don't go down that much. Are we playing the same game? As said before. They go down at LEAST once a week. No ones putting any words in your mouth. You're doing that all on your own
    Pretty sure if the game only went down for "scheduled maintenance" only once a month people wouldn't complain. Hell even once a fortnight. But as it stands. The game has multiple issues and server down time just adds to the frustration. Especially when theres maintenance before scheduled maintenance.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Is this some kind of reverse psychology?!
    Lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    how about the people doing legends run???

How about the people doing a LOL path???

How about when it goes down on AQ???

How about when if goes down on AW???

How about when it goes down on Arena???

Solutions

1. For legends run there is no solution. Compensation.
    jusr a team revives and 5 health potions.

2. For LOL path. In the middle of the fight. No solution. Compensation just 2 single revives.

3.if AQ is running, compensation: 30 minutes timer plus 3 health potions.

4. If AW is running, conpensation: 30 minutes timer and 3 health potions.

5. If arena is running. Compensation solution. Please make the 4 star Hero a milestone. Seriously this is way overdue. Also, Provide a package of 10 boost depending on the arena that the player was running.

As you can see guys this is not much to ask.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

Get busy my friend

Dude,

that sounds an awful lot like making excuses for them, but I guess it's ok because there's no precedent for any of this in the game right?

Oh what's that? *checks notes* There's 3 years of history of them doing so when issues come up? And the game has more issues and bugs and errors than at any time in the 3+ years many of us have been here? Weird. How strange for someone to think that they might want to show their frustrated player base they actually care and understand it's frustrating. How strange to expect a company to want to get players back into the game who left because they literally could not play the game for the first time in years. WEIRD huh?

You're all over this forum with excuses, in every single post you make. Either you're an angry alternate account of another player who frequents these forums, or you have another agenda - because no one can be that obtuse with what's happening in the game right now. it's that bad and the PR for them not even acknowledging their errors (if this ever even gets fixed at all) would be disastrous.