**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropping 2* from a PHC

Does anyone else think that 2* should be dropped from PHCs as the are not really premium are they.... I'm sick of pulling 2* as they are now all but unusable... Drop the 2* and fetch 5* into PHCs

Comments

• NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    We should just be happy kabams greed hasn't added 1* into the phc and given them the same drop rates as what 2* are now. Personally I feel that once a person is uncollected they should get gmc shards instead of phc. But Kamala bam is too greedy and makes too much money off spenders.

U get daily grandmaster shards, once uncollected it just takes 2 weeks to get 2000 daily login rewards
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Yeah but only for uncollecteds how the hell can we reach uncollected when the game offers us no way to progress

Everyone that’s uncollected got there without uncollected crystals, but now it’s not possible?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Yeah but only for uncollecteds how the hell can we reach uncollected when the game offers us no way to progress

It is easier to progress now than it has ever been. If it is impossible for you to progress to uncollected, how did anyone else get there? I became uncollected with just a couple of 5/50s and one 3/45.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

It is easier to progress now than it has ever been. If it is impossible for you to progress to uncollected, how did anyone else get there? I became uncollected with just a couple of 5/50s and one 3/45.

I got uncollected with some 4/40s, 2 5/50s and a 3/45, and fun fact I used the 3/45 the least and one of the 4/40s the most
    5* champs aren't necessary to becoming uncollected
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

It doesnt happen over night buddy. Keep grinding and completing content and you will get what you need.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Right now 4 and 5-Star shards are becoming so much easier to come by and that’s without arena. Becoming uncollected isn’t meant to be easy, it takes time, you’ve gotta build a strong roster (and that can take some time). PHC’s are frustrating, we all know that but patience is key.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »

I got uncollected with some 4/40s, 2 5/50s and a 3/45, and fun fact I used the 3/45 the least and one of the 4/40s the most
    Ayy I did exactly the same ;)
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    edited August 2018

Get uncollected. Simple enough.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I got Uncollected on the backs of 4-star Champions.

Having said that, it would be awesome if Kabam stopped giving PHC and PHC shards to Uncollected players and replaced them in all arenas and events with Grandmaster Crystal shards and Grandmaster Crystals. Alternatively, they should create some content (aside from Arenas) that you can only use 2-star Champions to overcome, making them useful again. They could base rewards on your Prestige to give incentives to end-content players to enter these challenges to gain rewards while not unbalancing the "economy" of rewards for newer players.
  • RaoulDuke420RaoulDuke420 Posts: 31

Uncollected isn’t all that hard to achieve. A full team a r5 4* can get the job done. A bit of preparation and skill goes a long way too. Grind for units potions and revives. Save your free crystals. Especially now with the peak milestones system giving extra units and full energy refills. It’s easier than when I made my attempt.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ShadPrince wrote: »

Ayy I did exactly the same ;)

I think most of the early uncollecteds have a similar story, because outside of the very top alliances that's all we could have possibly had. T4CC were precious, 5* champions were unusual, and T2A were almost science fiction.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Have you been on the game in the last year? Become uncollected and you get a new form of PHC. It’s called a grandmaster crystal. Which is an even more waist of units.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Premium is just a word advertisers put in front of something very basic to make it sound better, @Manumission18.

Try thinking about what's better in your shopping experience - Premium, Deluxe, or Luxury...

I bought some premium toilet paper a few weeks ago. Won't make that mistake again...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Honestly I agree with the idea that for whoever is Uncollected, PHC shards should get replaced by Grandmaster Crystal shards, and PHCs should be replaced by Grandmaster Crystals

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The right two star can actually carry you pretty far lol, especially with a decent dupe level I think I could do heroic with two star wolverine and Thor
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Uncollected isn’t all that hard to achieve. A full team a r5 4* can get the job done. A bit of preparation and skill goes a long way too. Grind for units potions and revives. Save your free crystals. Especially now with the peak milestones system giving extra units and full energy refills. It’s easier than when I made my attempt.

Well, it can be done with less lol, just a lot harder the right 4/40s carry you a long way
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325

You want nice things, you work for them.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I say just leave 4 and 5stars in the PhC.
    Might as well just leave the ones from demigod and god tier aswell.
    And make crystals cost 200 shards instead of 2k while we’re at it.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

The same way everyone else did it?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Well, this month, GP goes to the movies is going to basically give away a 4*, 4 or 5* and a 5* (one in each of the top 3 quests) and all should be easily attainable with just a 3* roster if the difficulty is going to stay about the same as Kabam posted in in the sticky.

Man, I wish we had something like this about a year ago. The last really great offer like this was the 4* for $1, which was pretty amazing for anyone in need of a decent 4* champ and early players. I only had 4* when I got uncollected and my go-to's were x-23 to clear paths and hulk for collector. My 5* roster is 23 now and up until recently has pretty much been trash, but recently got GP, Void and SL so things are looking up for getting the next acts done with some additional muscle on the team.

PHC - meh. Honestly, I don't think any of the GMC are that great either. So far, I've had all 3* and one 4* antman. I've pulled a lot more 4* out of PHC and they come a lot easier than GMC.
  • Yeah but only for uncollecteds how the hell can we reach uncollected when the game offers us no way to progress.
    You seem to be completely clueless. There are a multitude of ways to progress other than PHC. Event Quests offer great rewards, story quest does too. This months Gwenpool event is the best we have ever seen. It’s also extremely easy. Please stop complaining and get to grinding if you want to rapidly progress
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Same way all the other people got uncollected? You act like it was just bestowed upon us in a Devine act.

You should be lucky you have shards. You should have tried progressing before that.

And not that I like throwing the millennial moniker around, but it seems like that stereotypical attitude translates very well in the game where people want instant gratification of having the best champs and the ability to beat all difficult content from the get go because they see and hear how others are so much further along than they are. Zero regard to the time they all put into getting to where they are now. Crawl, walk, run... Progression.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The hardest thing about becoming uncollected for me was that I had to recognize that I would have to use my health/revive potion stash and that I would most likely have to use my saved units to buy more revives. I hate using items when questing. I really hate using units to quest. But once I changed from 0 item use to using a handful of items, it became pretty easy.

I noticed a huge increase in the shards I get once becoming uncollected. If you're wondering whether you should prioritize alliance over becoming uncollected, you should definitely try to become uncollected. You start progressing a lot faster (although it's still not that fast. Just a lot faster than when you're collected).
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Get Uncollected and get GMCs if ur not Uncollected sorry not my problem