**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation Ideas

Sparkyismychampion01Sparkyismychampion01 Posts: 118
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Hello everybody! I want to see your ideas of compensation for Kabams unexpected maintenances.
Maybe if we bring it to Kabams attention, they will do it.
I think it’d be pretty dope if they gave players above the level 35- 40 to choose any 5*, people 34-20 to choose any 4*, people 19-10 to choose any 3*, and people who are uncollected to choose 2 5 stars.
But of course that has a 1% chance to be accepted.

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Discounts on the purchase of new devices.
  • Ok.
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    They should compensate based on how much you spent in $USD. For example I spent easily over $2,500 worth on units. They should match that amount in units to compensate for me dealing with all of their issues.
  • Sparkyismychampion01Sparkyismychampion01 Posts: 118
    edited August 2018
    Me about 300 dollars
  • They should give us a 4* Korg.
  • And Rank Down tickets
  • Maybe a premium, a energy refill, you know.
  • A choice between Korg Heimdall or Red Skull, Rank down tickets, a premium, and some energy refills. Maybe some health potions.
  • That would be ultimate.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    hahahahahah
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    U want a new house with it or lamborghini ? They never gonna give u some new featured champions.

xmoqn3602xn2.gif
    U want a new house with it or lamborghini ? They never gonna give u some new featured champions.

xmoqn3602xn2.gif

no he just wants some rdt's and a 5 star of his choice no big deal
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    h31nz7l9r9up.jpeg
    we not asking much here.. we not asking for money, cars, houses. ALL we ask is a 5* hero of our choice.
    KOKC wrote: »
    we not asking much here.. we not asking for money, cars, houses. ALL we ask is a 5* hero of our choice.

thats never gonna happen and shouldn't
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

thats your opinion. not mine. im a whale, you're not.
    #neverstopdreaming
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    A 5* hero of ur choice hmmm. Like Blade or Domino ?
    fp7t4jz5rm9c.gif

do you want a cookie? sure you can spend tons of money but if you're begging on the forums for a specific 5 star champ obviously the money isn't helping

do you want a cookie? sure you can spend tons of money but if you're begging on the forums for a specific 5 star champ obviously the money isn't helping

bruh, you're crying. I need a cookie, but damn you need a box of tissues lmao

i think you're confused :/ its ok
    This thread is totally being shut down now.

i think you're confused :/ its ok

stop crying, you're all triggered cos of a forum post lmao..
    This thread is totally being shut down now.

hopefully
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Kabam will give us a 1* spider gwen and 100 phc shard for our troubles
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Ideas? I'll give you one
    How about ignoring all the posts about compensation and after two weeks we would've forgotten about the compensation as kabam would introduce more rejuvenated bugs so people would be more focused on that than the compensation which we will be never getting...
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It will be a event that costs no energy and has the same rewards as most other special monthly events that way the game stays on a regular incline progression. They will roll out this appreciation event three monthsafter the July fiasco has passed, this way we will feel lucky to get what they have given.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    quitting the game is a good compensation reward!!!