**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth Black Widow needs to be fixed

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
As you may already know, BW is a top crasher in older devices. Specially in androids.
I'm currently having problems with her in the Labyrinth. I entered the battle with 50% HP, and as soon as she appears on the screen, the game crashes. I was K.O. without even battling.
Then I tried to revive my champion, and the game crashed again. Simply because BW appeared on the right side of the screen. This happened 5x times in a row, and when I was finally able to enter the battle, the game crashed again. I was K.O. again, without even battling.

This is a major problem. Not only is crashing more than it should, but also is making me lose time in my boosts. Also, BW in the LoL is a champion with double evade, which is a broken mechanic in the current state of the game. after 40 minutes of trying to enter the battle, Only 2x were successful. However, in both battles, she evaded in the first combo, attacking me in the same frame and let me with no chance to do anything.

Device Model: Alcatel Pop c7 7041X
Android: 4.2.2.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Im Think it somting woth the devies becasse im just didt a run and dit hav any issus at all but aging im agerd im also hav iPhone so it May be somting with andrion and ofcasse Android shuld culd play this game and shuld Not hav to buy a new phone just for a game
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    And for the evade it BW evade ther somting op with like u self just say evade then bums combos amd dies most of the time
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    No news on this?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    She's fine. It's your connection or device.
    Is a game issue with my specific device that never got fixed ...
    The same thing happened with many other champions in tbe game, and some of them got fixed. Specially Starlord that used to crash the game as many times as BW was fixed last month (but apparently is now broken again since the last update).
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    She is fine on iphone but that doesn’t mean that your concern isn’t legit. Hope u get an answer
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm so happy I haven't had this problem with her ( 2 times gone through her) I'm so sorry for you man
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    As you may already know, BW is a top crasher in older devices. Specially in androids.
    I'm currently having problems with her in the Labyrinth. I entered the battle with 50% HP, and as soon as she appears on the screen, the game crashes. I was K.O. without even battling.
    Then I tried to revive my champion, and the game crashed again. Simply because BW appeared on the right side of the screen. This happened 5x times in a row, and when I was finally able to enter the battle, the game crashed again. I was K.O. again, without even battling.

This is a major problem. Not only is crashing more than it should, but also is making me lose time in my boosts. Also, BW in the LoL is a champion with double evade, which is a broken mechanic in the current state of the game. after 40 minutes of trying to enter the battle, Only 2x were successful. However, in both battles, she evaded in the first combo, attacking me in the same frame and let me with no chance to do anything.

We are at android 8...what are you doing at 4.0?

Im 100% sure its your outdated android os
    I mean, I already 100% the labyrinth, even with this issue. So the one from the labyrinth won't affect me more.
    However, she and other champions can affect me and other players with the same device on future content, like act 6 or new quests that comes out.
    Is nothing new really. This issue exists for 3 years or something. Sometimes it looks to be fixed on other champions, and sometimes it looks to be crashing more on other one's that weren't ...
    Rajuteda wrote: »

We are at android 8...what are you doing at 4.0?

Im 100% sure its your outdated android os

That could be true, but this problem exists since update 4.0.0 of the game
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    @will-o-wisp working as intended smh