**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Supposedly this game is based on rng. Yeah right.

zfqkt42kgfjw.png
fuecc3rampo4.png

Oh hey I needed 2 tech t4cc for a rank up, maxed out on 4 classes, I had 19 t4cc crystals, 18 of those are on that pic, 1 off camera was mystic, any guesses about which class I didn't get even a single time?

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    thats tough but it its all luck based, one time i needed one tech t4cc and got it from one t4cc crystal
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Where are the drop rates when you need them damn
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Really, I find that hilarious. You can't tell me there isn't some backend engine running that sees the amount of class iso or cats you have. Just watched Seatins video some 300 crystals and didn't pull a full skill cat. The one he needed for rank up. RNG my rear!
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Hey at least now you can trade 3 of your cata for more non tech t4c!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Really, I find that hilarious. You can't tell me there isn't some backend engine running that sees the amount of class iso or cats you have. Just watched Seatins video some 300 crystals and didn't pull a full skill cat. The one he needed for rank up. RNG my rear!

The amount of development needed to implement such a thing is stupid and useless.
    If seatin didn’t get what ne needed does it mean everything is “made up” ?
    Why would the game not “be interested” to give you the cats you need? It’s not like you can buy them from anywhere (except rare, special offers)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Pretty sure he just told you that exactly. Just because you didn't get what you want, doesn't mean it's rigged or there's a conspiracy against you.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    RNG bad luck and RNG good luck are both still RNG
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is what the game is, either play it or don’t play it rigged or not.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    The game gives you what you don't need . Same with champs. Hence why you get soo much trash. It's their way of slowing progress. When they say it's bad luck. I call bs
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

I find it suspicious too.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    On the other hand, I had the craziest good luck today. First I play on two accounts, on different devices, and on both accounts I was very close to getting enough five star shards pull a champ. I got some birthday money recently so I took that offer today for 3000 5 star shards. I did it on both accounts, because it put me over 10,000 shards for each. I pulled a 5 star Hulk Ragnarok ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. Seriously. One of those was my first five star champ on the account, so I’m psyched.

Also, There were three characters I needed to play the gwenpool challenge 100 percent – Loki, the wasp, and Thor Ragnarok. I got all three today from the two star cinematic Crystal, and from the regular cinematic Crystals that I won playing gwenpool’s challenge this afternoon.

Sometimes the Kabam gods smile on you.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    RNG always seems least random when you don’t get what you need.

I opened 5 map 6 crystals this week and pulled two full class cats, one of each of the only classes that weren’t already full.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Would you say the same if you got double of what you were hoping for? Would you say there was a glitch and you think it over compensated? Would you say it was just good luck when you got more than what you needed?
    Of course not. Its only conspiracy when things dont go the way you want. When they go your way then its just plain awesome and nothing's wrong with the game.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Would you say the same if you got double of what you were hoping for? Would you say there was a glitch and you think it over compensated? Would you say it was just good luck when you got more than what you needed?
    Of course not. Its only conspiracy when things dont go the way you want. When they go your way then its just plain awesome and nothing's wrong with the game.

Exactly, when you get two blades in a row it’s “look it my luck!” But two iron patriots and kabam have rigged it against you.
    edited August 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

And how many times do you get what you want exactly? This "luck" you speak of only happens once in a blue moon. You could go months without pulling anything good and then finally you get something decent. How many people in the game are complaining about having an over flow of Class Cats for a champ they never get?. There must be what.... 3-4 champs of each class that are rank worthy? RNG? Yer ok.
    Also explain how I have 2 accounts that pull totally opposite champs. Only thing random about that is random itself...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Unfortunately, it's horrible luck. RNG has like 3 ways it works in:

1) Goes unusually in your favour

2) Somewhere in the middle (How it should be)

3) Just doesn't go in your favour at all
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    That's just bad luck, and I'm sorry to see it! The drop rates on those Crystals is absolutely equal for every single class. It's not at all based on what you do or do not have in your inventory, nor would it be possible for us to read your mind to know which Champion you're looking to rank up.

I mean, if I could read minds, I would be using it for something so much cooler... I don't know what, but it would be something.

Let me get this straight... You don't think reading our minds would be cool??? I am sorry our minds are so simple @Kabam Miike... Lol sorry I couldn't resist :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.