**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    What are the odds of getting something above average from the basic?

The # of champs you think are above average divided by the total # of champs.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    This is by far the best featured crystal we've had since the new system came into place. you've got a 50% chance of getting a REALLY good champion that can easily be taken to R4 or even 5. where as you have less than a 10% chance to get one in the basic. Do you want a mediocre 5* or do you want a game changer.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    2nd attempt didn't go quite so well as 1st lol

34ihexqndlz7.jpg
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Pulled a Magik today.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Duped Ghost Rider today
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Iron Patriot.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Arc angel and ghost rider from the 5 star

I got the same, aren’t we awesome 😎
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    3rd Attempt - Not what I was hoping for, but I did want him, mainly for synergy with Domino.

auw5aop8jvef.png
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    My ally got ducked 1.2 mil points and 150 war rating as someone violated the ToS. I asked kabam support to provide the name but they not ready to reveal it.... how do you expect me to rectify such a situation? I am totally against account sharing or anything that violates the ToS but how can i clean this mess when kabam doesnt even let us know who did it?
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Totally agree!
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Same happened here my alliance dropped to bronze tier for no reason even though we had a win streak of 5. Totally confused who to kick or not bcoz kabam won't tell anything about these guys who were piloting. At least inform leader of alliances who are doing account sharing so atleast we can stop it from within alliances
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    They've gone on record about this before. It's in their rules that they can not do this.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Just remember guys I’ll have a 5* cinematic too
    Depending on how good my cinematic is, does that change whether I should go basic or featured?
    Dont have to release how it was done... just the name of the player so that appropriate action can be taken.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Simple and short.

GDPR

They will not hand over personal information. And they shouldn’t.
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    edited August 2018
    If they can not give this information to the leader then they do not punish alliances but summoners
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ggeorg10 wrote: »
    If they can not give this information to the leader then they do not punish alliances but summoners

Unfortunately, the entire Alliance benefits from someone cheating, so that has to be rectified. They earn Rewards unfairly.
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Simple and short.

GDPR

In what way are they handing out personal information? they are just providing the summoner name who has cheated which is anyway visible on the profile.
    edited August 2018
    Lester2332 wrote: »
    Simple and short.

GDPR

In what way are they handing out personal information? they are just providing the summoner name who has cheated which is anyway visible on the profile.

There are probably a number of reasons why talking about internal findings are prohibited. Among which is likely giving away their methods of detection. There are others I can think of relating to privacy and potential larger problems. The bottom line is, they don't discuss it.

Unfortunately, the entire Alliance benefits from someone cheating, so that has to be rectified. They earn Rewards unfairly.

How can you punish entire ally who aren't even aware of someone else cheating? Did kabam take back all the rewards earned by alliance when someone cheated in AQ? or even in event quest?

How can you punish entire ally who aren't even aware of someone else cheating? Did kabam take back all the rewards earned by alliance when someone cheated in AQ? or even in event quest?

It's not just punishment. It's remuneration. If people cheat in War, the entire Ally gains Rating and Points from that. It's a byproduct.
    Simple and short.

GDPR

There are a number of reasons why talking about internal findings are prohibited. Among which is likely giving away their methods of detection. There are others I can think of relating to privacy and potential larger problems. The bottom line is, they don't discuss it.

looks like you haven't read my entire post, nobody wants to know their methods, all want is the name of the summoner who has cheated.
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46

For principle if punished any member affects the entire alliance. If it is punished and continues to violate the terms and the leadership does not do anything about it then yes they all have to be punished.
This discussion has been closed.