**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reasonable compensation thread.

Let’s help Kabam out. Post a compensation package of 5 items/crystals that would boost morale and get players excited. Please be reasonable so Kabam can look over this and hopefully issue out compensation sooner than later.
• T2 Alpha Cat
•T 5 cat shards
• 5 star awakening gem
• 5 star Shards
• 4 or 6 star shards depending on player class.

Comments

• I would be happy with lots of units, 50% XP boosts & 4* & higher shards. Did I mention units?
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    How is it not reasonable when they’ve issue some one in the past?
    You used the word reasonable and 5* awakening in the same discussion.
    Invalid.

• Owenea30Owenea30 Posts: 21
    Des éclats 5* serait le minimum
  • Probably won’t get any of that, maybe a level 2 health pot and a refill if we’re lucky.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    2 2*s instead of one to help us in our mission to prevent the destruction of the multiverse, XP boosts and a bunch of duel credits

This would not surprise me
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    FuBorf wrote: »
    How about they take all the dev time for compensation and just fix the **** game. If it's not completely down it's drop inputs. If your inputs arnt dropped it lags. Like holy ****, I'm sick of the inconsistency.

I have had my inputs not being read by the computer too, I thought it was just my phone (6S so kind of old).

Last night I had to restart 5.3.1 because my Hyperion decided he didn't want to block any attacks.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I don't think 1 compensation package across all players is going to work.

They're going to have to do something like they did after 12.0, hand out compensation based off of power rating for players.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Unit package (maybe 300)
    3 mid tier health, attack, and champion boosts
    10 energy refills (TONS were wasted over the time we’ve lost)
    5000 5* shards (this is hard to say, considering I lost over 16000 or so shards do to my loss of reaching the usual 1-10% in 5* arena, but others don’t even touch arenas... not sure how to compensate this fairly... not to mention people’s inability to complete EQ, the Evangeline challenge, the master rifts as a result...)
    9000 T2A shards (part of rift compensation)
    10 Map 5 crystals
    6 Map 6 crystals
    2000 Glory (dunno)
    And a few potions and revives...

The 5* shards and T2A shards could be part of some system like 12.0 where if you cross a certain threshold you receive certain amounts... idk though

• Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Man with this morning happening tbh i see another summoner appreciation month coming soon as far as compensation its going to be the normal 2 star maybe a 3-5 star(3star) some boost (champ,health, and attack) energy refills and maybe some potions and revives other than that were not getting a 5 star were not getting awakening gems and were not getting rdt in all honesty yes everyone would love that stuff but come on this game not that nice(stupid) cuz those are and could possibly be they biggest money making items and they dont even sell thise half the time but a couple 5 star shards That will end up coating 150 to 300 dollars so in all honesty id rather them fix the game
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I do love these posts :D
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Getting items for an unstable game, that seems to go down almost daily now, is an exercise in futility. The only compensation I truly want is a functioning, stable platform. What is the point of items/ upgrades on a failing system?

As a software engineer myself, we promise our customers 99.5% uptime, so we make it a priority and have redundancy built in with rolling upgrades which results in almost no downtime. It really seems like the problems are getting worse with no end in sight. I actually spend more time playing other games now, which is starting to shift my priorities ...
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    6*Heimdall just for me
    Me too
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    id settle for a refund of 50% units spent over the last 12 months :D
    Lmao
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Invalid.

Once and forever, stop posting about AGems!!! IT WON´T GONNA HAPPEN! There has been no nerf, and in the past we only got once AGem chrystal, after 12.0, which was a ..... yes exactly a NERF. That time not everybody got a 5* AGem, you had to be at a certain level in the game. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not against compenstion, but AGems should be earned. Not every Player diserves the same compensation. I expect a compensation according to the individuals´s level in the game. Different boost, potions, shards would be great, but i´m afraid we get s**t.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    If kabam doesn't fix their game and hand out a hefty comp package by the end of august, that's it. I'm putting this game down and never picking it back up, because I'll know where the priorities at Kabam lie.
    You abound mad... eat a snickers
    Satesz wrote: »
    Invalid.

Once and forever, stop posting about AGems!!! IT WON´T GONNA HAPPEN! There has been no nerf, and in the past we only got once AGem chrystal, after 12.0, which was a ..... yes exactly a NERF. That time not everybody got a 5* AGem, you had to be at a certain level in the game. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not against compenstion, but AGems should be earned. Not every Player diserves the same compensation. I expect a compensation according to the individuals´s level in the game. Different boost, potions, shards would be great, but i´m afraid we get s**t.

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @SassyMasty is gonna be a shame to see you go, for kabam's being unable to function properly or failure to give sufficient attention to avoid harm or error
    TBH I would’nt even be mad is comoensation came in the form of a generous(extremely generous) summoner appreciation month. Best idea yet.
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    Man with this morning happening tbh i see another summoner appreciation month coming soon as far as compensation its going to be the normal 2 star maybe a 3-5 star(3star) some boost (champ,health, and attack) energy refills and maybe some potions and revives other than that were not getting a 5 star were not getting awakening gems and were not getting rdt in all honesty yes everyone would love that stuff but come on this game not that nice(stupid) cuz those are and could possibly be they biggest money making items and they dont even sell thise half the time but a couple 5 star shards That will end up coating 150 to 300 dollars so in all honesty id rather them fix the game

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    It would be REASONABLE to give compensation WITHIN the affected month.

Each month should be evaluated separately.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I was told this is a reasonable compensation thread.........i feel lied to.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Compensation threads are really getting annoying. It's like dogs begging for scraps everyday 24/7.