**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* Crystal

Kabam you guys did a great job improving the 5* featured crystal by putting some desirable champs in it this time. This makes it worth the extra 5k shards you risk whereas I suspect very few people got it the last time around. I certainly would not risk 5k extra shards for the previous crystal.

I also get why you guys decided to kill the old style 5* featured crystal with 20% chance. I was very sad about it but I get it.

Could you maybe consider removing the trash champs next time? They don't all have to be great champs but leave out the likes of Groot, IP, Colossus, Falcon etc.... champs you know very well that nobody wants. Champs you know very well have little to no place in the meta and are despised by your players. Mix in more mediocre champs instead at the Winter Soldier, Hulk, Loki, etc... level. Those are not total trash. Not great but not completely useless garbage.

I think it would go a long way to improving the player experience. I can't type into words the profound sadness and disappointment I got from pulling a Groot and wasting the extra 5k shards. I tried a second crystal and got Loki. I wasn't happy but I didn't get angry because he is not a hated champ like Groot is. So the nerf of the 5* featured is understandable but maybe consider getting rid of the trash to balance things out.

So before you consider putting Kamala in the next 5* featured or god forbid the 6* crystal please please reconsider. Keep the trash out. #keepthetrashout

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Another thing to consider is that pulling trash champs does cause some people to quit. Again, I know you can't completely eliminate them but please consider keeping them out of the 5* featured and 6* crystals. #keepthetrashout
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    i love the champ specific featured crystal they used to do, the hype was real when people pulled that champ after saving for months
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    i love the champ specific featured crystal they used to do, the hype was real when people pulled that champ after saving for months

I agree but that is not coming back. I think sweetening the featured 5* by making an effort to eliminate trash would be helpful. They have acknowledged that they have tiers of champs so it should not be difficult.
    See now the dungeon crystals have trash in them. 27 days of grinding dungeons and you could get a colossus, groot , etc.... There is no need to put this level of poor champ in the crystals. Again, not all god tier but replace the trash with mediocre. Please consider this.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

Me to but think of the money they have been making when the only way to get a new champ is though buying up FGMCs, before you had 2 choices , save up 5* shards or save up units/ money to try your luck at FGMCs. The odds are the worst 0.4 to get the 5* fearured. Well at least when they do an older champ its 0.9 or 0.6.