**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool goes to take your energy

I´m the only one who thinks that "very low Energy costs, with a big payoff" is missleading as the energy cost is not low?
Not to mention all the time you spend in the load screen. ...

Comments

• wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    I feel that too
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I just skip on beginner and normal in eq. Maybe even heroic.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    They say this quest is short, but if you are like me and are doing EQ heroic and master, all difficulties of this GP movie event, grinding 500 of the quickmatch crystals, heimdall korg and red skull arena grind, plus alliance events then it's one of the most busy months.
    Then again no one is probably gonna do what I'm doing...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    They say this quest is short, but if you are like me and are doing EQ heroic and master, all difficulties of this GP movie event, grinding 500 of the quickmatch crystals, plus alliance events then it's one of the most busy months. Then again no one is probably gonna do what I'm doing...

I have EQ 100% completed on Heroic, Master and Uncollected.
    There are more than you think ;-)

Did the first week of GP 100%, taking my merry time in week two. No need for rushing.
    Not doing grinding of quickmath though. Once I had all the champs, I was done with that. No point in getting 500 of those..
    Of course there's a point in doing it, where else are you going to get dupes to max sig them, unless you are overflowing in 2* sig stones
    Bapoi wrote: »
    They say this quest is short, but if you are like me and are doing EQ heroic and master, all difficulties of this GP movie event, grinding 500 of the quickmatch crystals, plus alliance events then it's one of the most busy months. Then again no one is probably gonna do what I'm doing...

Did the first week of GP 100%, taking my merry time in week two. No need for rushing.
    Not doing grinding of quickmath though. Once I had all the champs, I was done with that. No point in getting 500 of those..

GP quests did you do all difficulties in week 1? How much have you done in week 2 quests? I've done epic now going from beginner to master, with beginner and normal done.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    It's not really that taxing. We have a week to do it. More if you want all Difficulties, but still not that much. A full Energy each, basically. I use more than that getting Cats.
    Of course there's a point in doing it, where else are you going to get dupes to max sig them, unless you are overflowing in 2* sig stones

That’s exactly how.. sig stones drop like candy, aside from hardly ever using 2* anymore anyway.
    And the ones that normally don’t drop, I won’t miss, since all others are maxed already anyway.

GP quests did you do all difficulties in week 1? How much have you done in week 2 quests? I've done epic now going from beginner to master, with beginner and normal done.

Did all difficulties in week 1, but really contemplating if I want to put in the effort for all difficulties, since frankly, it’s mostly boring. And autofight is still not autowalk either, so even more boring at that..
    It's not really that taxing. We have a week to do it. More if you want all Difficulties, but still not that much. A full Energy each, basically. I use more than that getting Cats.

That’s a truth. Though I lost faith in running those. Hate taking multiple weeks for one or two t2c cats..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    frankly, it’s mostly boring. And autofight is still not autowalk either, so even more boring at that..

Fully agree. Falling asleep doing it.

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The energy cost is VERY low compared to the payoff.
    Yes, it's an extra energy cost besides the monthly EQ, but don't forget that you now get energy refills from peak milestones, so that comes in handy.

There's plenty of time and options to explore all difficulties from EQ and GP to movie event (not taking in consideration beginner and normal, though, but it might be enough for those too)
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Seriously.... it's an easy event with good rewards, minimal energy spend.... no pleasing some people
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    Seriously.... it's an easy event with good rewards, minimal energy spend.... no pleasing some people

No energy would be better..just saying
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I did EQ heroic 100% and master up to chapter 2. Plus 100% GP , heroic through epic. It's not really that much energy. I've been doing it on autofight during my morning and afternoon minutes, and while watching tv.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314

I bet you complain about calendars too.

If u say a t2a at the end of the month is something I need to blow my head off in enjoyment then you’re wrong my friend..
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    getting pretty petty here with the expectations. So you want a way to obtain rewards without any in game investment? It's 5 minutes a level five days a week for a 5* crystal. you don't have to do it all at once, and there's plenty of time to get stuff done and work on story quest. Don't bother doing the low difficulty if you're an end game player.

The meta isn't what you think it is at this time either. For a mid level player, it's the toughest because you think you need to complete everything and that's just not the case. but for an end game player, this is all we have to do...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I bet you complain about calendars too.

If u say a t2a at the end of the month is something I need to blow my head off in enjoyment then you’re wrong my friend..

I’ll consider my point proven, my friend.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    9 energy per quest I'm ok with it
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185

Look at the rewards...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Literally everything Kabam makes there’s always those people that complain. It’s free rewards and so is the monthly calendar. What else do you want?
  • XzaineXzaine Posts: 10
    I’m almost 100% through normal on the event story. And I have 100% easy already, and have 100% week 1&2 for each difficulty. I haven’t bought any recharges. And also I’m a summoner level 48. So everything can be completed with ease