**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MS_UI_ATTRIBUTE_INCENARATE

MS_WHAT_IS_THIS_
MS_KABAM_PLEASE_FIX

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    umm kabam we found a glitch....Herrpopop is some sort of glitch...take care of it right away its making me lose brain cells....is that normal???
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    umm kabam we found a glitch....Herrpopop is some sort of glitch...take care of it right away its making me lose brain cells....is that normal???

MS_NO_U
  • Options
    HerrPopop wrote: »

MS_NO_U

too deep in the memes i see......darn i now have ligma for reading this post
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185

MS_NO_U

MS_LIGMA_MY_CANT_SAY

• Options

MS_NO_U

MS_LIGMA_MY_CANT_SAY

balls there i said it...
  • Options
    Hi there, we already have a thread going related to this here. If possible, could you provide the information related to what you're experiencing in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.