**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* arena

I’m sure this has been said before and will again but here’s my take on it
The 5* star arena was highly anticipated and a welcome addition to the arena events, then it arrived !!!
Before it arrived I was a player who could get a 4* featured champ if the desire took me and free time was available so I was more than ready to boost my account with 5* ( knew the featured ones would be very very high but still a posability) well so much for that idea, the limit ( 150 ) has made it impossible for me and many others to get these champs and now we’re just watching the big accounts get bigger and there’s nothing we can do...... wait but there is ...... we can use this forum to point out this to kabam and of course they will listen to us and do something ...... trouble is the something they do is read it, delete it, and leave us frustrated with them and the game.
So why can’t kabam introduce some kind of handicap system for the arena to make it fairer to all, new accounts get a reduced arena score to help them in the first couple of months so it’s possible.
And as a incentive by introducing this it will also allow kabam to introduce countless bugs and down time to help get funds from revives in aw and Aq ( win win )
And as for that last bit, what do you really expect kabam it’s not a lie and a very very common issue.
So for once try growing a set and actually listening and doing something about it.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2018
    uh...idk
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @Grimmbanana lately you’ve been in every threads and kinda mocking their thread. He is in a way suggesting an idea, and if you can’t say anything good then stop talk. “Uh... just you maybe” is foolish. Perhaps you could be of service and give an proper answer instead?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2018
    roberto94 wrote: »
    @Grimmbanana lately you’ve been in every threads and kinda mocking their thread. He is in a way suggesting an idea, and if you can’t say anything good then stop talk. “Uh... just you maybe” is foolish. Perhaps you could be of service and give an proper answer instead?

lmao mocking? you just wanna start drama knock it off the fact you think im trying to insult is foolish on its own....just stop
  • Even maybe a second rank reward that gives a basic 5* with no 6* shards and only 1 sig if it’s a dupe and increase it in line with the 4* arena so 800 can get a champ.