**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

13»

Comments

• AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike

Some of us didn’t receive compensation for the Assignments even though I did them?
  • Luckyq8Luckyq8 Posts: 1
    overheating kill me:| i need take rest from play every 10 min to give my iphone 7 plus back to cold and normal, realy cant play normal
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Omg people nothing there states were not going to get COMPENSATED we are and obiously some summoner appreciation yall people are crazy and trying to force a hand in the say of the matter your not gonna qu yi t the game u gon m.b a take the rewards which probbaly gonna be pretty good specially since they know the significant of what happen and how long it happen just like yall bought the new phone and re downloaded the game yall ginna log in tomorrow and play it stoo this heat bashing no wonder the mod feel like they cant say stuff and be ope. About tstuff cuz all it does is cause more bashing more emptiness threats why not a thanks guy for letting us know your really considering what we deserve and we know ypur gonna make it good
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    You know what I want I want the Stark Spider-Man featured Grandmaster crystals to make a reappearance
    @kabammiike any word?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    Omg people nothing there states were not going to get COMPENSATED we are and obiously some summoner appreciation yall people are crazy and trying to force a hand in the say of the matter your not gonna qu yi t the game u gon m.b a take the rewards which probbaly gonna be pretty good specially since they know the significant of what happen and how long it happen just like yall bought the new phone and re downloaded the game yall ginna log in tomorrow and play it stoo this heat bashing no wonder the mod feel like they cant say stuff and be ope. About tstuff cuz all it does is cause more bashing more emptiness threats why not a thanks guy for letting us know your really considering what we deserve and we know ypur gonna make it good

Can you repeat that in english?
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »

Can you repeat that in english?

If your gonna troll cuz your a bottom feeder u gotta do better than that
    Here is my re-writing of Kabam Miike's (very poorly written) Compensation post.
    So to be clear, this is my edit and what he should have said.

Hey All,

Just a quick update regarding the compensation for 19.0 and upcoming summoner appreciation events. We won't have any answers for you until next week sometime, but we wanted you to know we are currently discussing it.

We have seen a huge amount of people requesting (and unfortunately, demanding) rank down tickets and comparing 19.0 to 12.0. These events are very different. 12.0 was a leveling of the playing field, if you will and required changes to many champs, hence the rank down tickets. Rank down tickets are not a prize to be won or the ultimate compensation when things go awry. They are bad for the overall meta of the game and something we do not issue lightly. Although 19.0 caused a host of issues for summoners from minor inconvenience to major disruptions, it is not "12.0 all over again"

Compensation is exactly that. It is to compensate you for missed opportunities or lost rewards, not a free for all cash grab. We care about this game as much as you do. We are doing all we can to ensure the health of the game moving forward and to compensate you fairly for problems in the past. So watch for an update from us next week. I promise, we will do everything we can to make things right and fair.

Tell me which one sounds better. This, or the absolute trainwreck they actually posted. Hire a copy editor or get someone with some customer management experience. Tensions are already at an all time high, don't make it worse under the guise of trying to make it better. More communication is not equal to better communication.

Exactly, when you are in customer service you need to watch everything you say to people and try to say what you have to say but do so in the nicest way possible.

That's not really a fair statement, considering any comment here is under scrutiny. I would rather have someone lay it out simple than fluff it, TBH.

It is a fair statement, he could have put it in a better way. Again just because you make it a little nicer doesn't mean you can't get your point across.

He a business man speaking on the be half of a company wth is wrong do u ask mcdonalds to tell u in layman terms that the food is bad for you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Here is my re-writing of Kabam Miike's (very poorly written) Compensation post.
    So to be clear, this is my edit and what he should have said.

Hey All,

Just a quick update regarding the compensation for 19.0 and upcoming summoner appreciation events. We won't have any answers for you until next week sometime, but we wanted you to know we are currently discussing it.

We have seen a huge amount of people requesting (and unfortunately, demanding) rank down tickets and comparing 19.0 to 12.0. These events are very different. 12.0 was a leveling of the playing field, if you will and required changes to many champs, hence the rank down tickets. Rank down tickets are not a prize to be won or the ultimate compensation when things go awry. They are bad for the overall meta of the game and something we do not issue lightly. Although 19.0 caused a host of issues for summoners from minor inconvenience to major disruptions, it is not "12.0 all over again"

Compensation is exactly that. It is to compensate you for missed opportunities or lost rewards, not a free for all cash grab. We care about this game as much as you do. We are doing all we can to ensure the health of the game moving forward and to compensate you fairly for problems in the past. So watch for an update from us next week. I promise, we will do everything we can to make things right and fair.

Tell me which one sounds better. This, or the absolute trainwreck they actually posted. Hire a copy editor or get someone with some customer management experience. Tensions are already at an all time high, don't make it worse under the guise of trying to make it better. More communication is not equal to better communication.

Exactly, when you are in customer service you need to watch everything you say to people and try to say what you have to say but do so in the nicest way possible.

That's not really a fair statement, considering any comment here is under scrutiny. I would rather have someone lay it out simple than fluff it, TBH.

It is a fair statement, he could have put it in a better way. Again just because you make it a little nicer doesn't mean you can't get your point across.

How could he have put it nicer? Seriously, I feel like the real issue is people are disappointed with the news, not the wording. Let's be honest. We've been here a while. We know how these things go. The entire deliberation period, people make lists upon lists of what they want, the wait and anticipation builds expectations, and when it comes, people are never satisfied because they have an attachment to their own outcomes. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying the sugarcoating argument. It wasn't rude, or even intended to be so. It was matter-of-fact.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Aspiring Avenger featured Grandmaster Crystal I said!!!!!
    LoL
This discussion has been closed.