**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Issues Investigation

Comments

• Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi note 3
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: * Heating too much, reaching on maximum temperature and phone warning me
    * Game crashes too many times
    * Before war fights always loading screen and once always stuck and crash results is half health.
    * Loading almost 2 minutes to login and 50 seconds to beginning the fights, same in all game mode
    * When switching others apps then have to login everytime
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    IGN- adimukh
    Device - Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Android 6.0.1
    Game Version 19.1.0
    Data (Jio) and Wifi
    Problem - overheating caused during gameplay
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    edited August 2018
    IGN : sjandds
    Android 7.1.1
    Moto g5s plus
    Game version 19.1
    Cellular and wifi both
    Issues: Game crashing in story quest and event quest and arenas. It crashes when the fight ends or quest ends . No crash in aq and war. There is also connection issues after the game crashes. Had to reopen the game 2-3 time after crash then it networks connects
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Mclz1nkz
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: Most at Story Quest, but its happen anywhere.
    Description of the Issue: Well, since started the overheating (and now i think its over, dont have ios to check) at iOS, I've having some issues about parry, block or even dexterity. Simply doesnt work a lot of times. Sometimes, my combo ends at 3 or 4, even if im clickin hard to hit. Other issue i'm passing trough its that at least 1 or 2 times per day, i got an intense lag (data and wifi are extremely good and never happen before in this game), i need to pause, if the click works before i lose a fight and wait for 1 minute then i can play again.
  • XôôXôô Posts: 9
    Xôô
    Lg k10
    Android 6.0
    Wi fi
    Versão do jogo 19.1
    O problema ocorre em todas as modalidades do jogo.
    Está demorando mais para fazer login, está lento, travando e os campeões dão golpe pesado sem que eu dê o comando e o bloqueio está falhando.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I-Genesis
    Samsung j3 prime
    Android 7.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Game version 19.1
    Game mode: arena, story, aq
    So far I've been experiencing dropped blocks here and there with me still holding the block "button".I've begun to think it happens more often with champs that have block related abilities, notably AA,Nebula,gambit. Though I've seen it happen with hela. Its just more common with aa and the rest
  • Ign: GrinningArrow
    Device: pixel 2 xl
    Android version: 9
    Cell/wifi: both
    Game version: 19.1
    Mode: loading, arena, aw, AQ, event quest
    Issue: every time I play there's "connection issues" happens all over
    Lag: from small delay when loading a fight (any mode) to during fight and making it completely unplayable (any mode) most upsetting during war. Move to a node, game lags, freezes / connection issues, kicked out. Restart fight with 50% health.
    Have video of lag and screenshots of war issue
  • Medpizza
    LG G5
    Android 7.0
    Wifi
    Event Quests : Road to the Labyrinth Act 4 Chapter 3
    I finished the quest after spending $15 on revives then I got disconnected and then the game said the quest had expired.
  • IGN: Felipe Logan
    Device and Model: Motorola Z2
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Celullar pra WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Mode: All game modes
    Issue: The game temporarily froze on a black screen, then loaded slowly. Character movement skips frames and has a incosistent frame rate. Other times, the characters have a floaty feeling and apear to be off the ground when striking.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    I-Genesis
    Samsung j3 prime
    Android 7.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Game version 19.1
    Game mode: arena, story, aq
    So far I've been experiencing dropped blocks here and there with me still holding the block "button".I've begun to think it happens more often with champs that have block related abilities, notably AA,Nebula,gambit. Though I've seen it happen with hela. Its just more common with aa and the rest

Screw it, it's not just limited to champs with blocking abilities. It's like Everytime I try blocking after using a special, it registers at first but then I get hit
    Just happened whilst using killmonger against modok and using magik against ragna Thor in uncollected
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: JiNTarkan
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Rogers data & WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0

Description of the Issue: cannot login & getting kicked out of the game after few minutes.
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    In Game Name : wuzu85
    Device Samsung S4
    Device Operating System 5.0.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both T-Mobile
    Game Version 19.1.0

midscreen freeze lags longer then 1.5 seconds in AQ
    cant play without connevtion warnings delayed in game
  • JeffreystarkJeffreystark Posts: 3
    IGN- m78 jeffreystark
    Samsung galaxy s6 edge
    Android 7.0
    Game version 19.1
    Mode: alliance war, alliance quest, arena and story quests.
    Issues: lag in the start of the fight with screen freeze of approximately 0.5 sec.
    Being kicked out of game from loading screen.
    And phone heating up, till almost painful temperatures to my hand.
    Also it drains more battery power scince last month (only MCoC).
    I hope this helps.
  • In-Game Name: Maddog 212
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone M1
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Game Mode: Anywhere, from Arena to Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: First i was using Xiaomi 4X to play this game. it was totally fine with the gameplay. then, yesterday changed it to Asus Zenfone M1. The gameplay is totally different now, it becomes much slower and hard to control. usually i could parry and dexterity but with this one i hardly do it.
  • QNRLQNRL Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: QNRL
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 8
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1, MIUI 9.5 stable
    Game Mode: Full game
    Description of the Issue: Hi. My problem is Marvel Contest of Chamipons is very slow at Mi 8. Avg 25 fps and many micro lags.
  • SanaruanSanaruan Posts: 16
    edited August 2018
    ChaoChiBai
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android 8.0
    Both data and wifi
    Game Version 19.1
    Sometimes phone overheats sometimes it does not and game is very laggy when i do story and arena also controls are sometimes unresponsive when i try dashing back or forward.
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    edited August 2018
    Just started to notice the extreme heat today. I felt it get hot recently, but nothing like today. Phone got VERY hot while playing EQ. Was doing Master Mode Chap 1.2. Did 2 lanes for the completion and rewards, then had to stop. Phone got too hot to hold.

Samsung S7 Edge
    Model : SM-G935W8
    Latest update of android 8.0
    Using Data, not wifi
    Latest game version, 19.1 I believe. Whatever the newest release is at this point in time.

Very frusterating. Im limited with the time I can spend gaming. Kids and work plus the day 2 day can make playing very difficult. Now with burning fingers, not sure when I can play, but I know my Alliance relies on me...
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Sanaruan wrote: »
    ChaoChiBai
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android 8.0
    Both data and wifi
    Game Version 19.1
    Sometimes phone overheats sometimes it does not and game is very laggy when i do story and arena also controls are sometimes unresponsive when i try dashing back or forward.

Same here. Also enemy broke some blocks during war.
  • briankstevensbriankstevens Posts: 3
    briankstevens
    Moto E (2nd Gen)
    Android 5.1
    Consumer Cellular Both wi-fi and data
    Overheats when loading, constant lag, thrown out of the game when in a fight, before a fight, at the start of the fight. Sometimes I manage to get a complete fight in before it crashes.
    All event quest, AW, AQ, Arena. Can't increase champions if I can't stay in long enough to play when it keeps crashing
  • TerryoswTerryosw Posts: 11
    Ign-terryosw
    Note 5
    Android 7.0
    Game 19.1
    Wifi-tmobile
    Issues in all game modes, lagging problems with slow dexterity and block bad connection loss and loading and when checking aw base and clicking on the opponent's character and looking at there bio the game freezes and half to reset phone
  • randybrandyb Posts: 2
    randylusmorgan
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android 8.0.0
    WiFi
    All Game Modes

Phones continually overheats, I get a 20 second warning then phone shuts off, this has been going on for quite some time now... starting to get bothersome with timed events, when I have to wait for phone to cool down in order to play again.
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    Device and Model: Samsung S7 Edge
    Device Operating System: Android version 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: v19.1
    Game Mode: All...however, I haven't noticed much in Arenas
    Description of the Issue: Lag. Lag is the issue. BIG problem when trying to enjoy the game and Lag occurs.
    For example: I dash back and my Champ does not move...Thus taking a Whooping. This is not fun.
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    In-Game Name: DinoHCY
    Device and Model: Huawei P9
    Device Operating System: EMUI 5 based on Android 7
    Game Mode: During fights - any mode
    Description of the Issue:
    - Over-heating
    - Swipes/taps don't register; special attack button not registering tap/delay in registering
    - Longer load times for in-game menus
    - Battery drains quicker
  • nagarajtg5nagarajtg5 Posts: 10
    Hey guys,

I know this is the major issue that we are facing in Android, though after the release of 19.1, it has been increased. The issue is that game immediately crash and go to home screen, huge lags on while playing the game, even it's a budget gaming phone. Even though other games are smooth on my phone, only this game have fps drops. Sometimes it lags like the characters move in 2fps mode.

After the update, If i ever minimize even for 2 minutes, the game will restart and progress will reset or lost. If I'm playing Alliance Quest fight, suddenly game will crash result in loss of health.

Seriously whats going on kabam, I haven't faced this issue before. I would like to know if there is any issue in the coding of the game. As I know the game run very smoothly without lag and loading time in iPhone, which is not happening on Android. Could you please resolve this problem. I really appreciate and love you guys to make the game such wonderful and we are so addictive. Please help on this issue.

The game also overheats the phone and drains the battery quicker too.

Phone: Moto G5S Plus 4GB version.
    Android: Nougat 7.1.1
    Ingame name: theBlueFist
    Game Version: 19.1
    GAme mode: All modes
  • nagarajtg5nagarajtg5 Posts: 10
    DinoHCY wrote: »
    In-Game Name: DinoHCY
    Device and Model: Huawei P9
    Device Operating System: EMUI 5 based on Android 7
    Game Mode: During fights - any mode
    Description of the Issue:
    - Over-heating
    - Swipes/taps don't register; special attack button not registering tap/delay in registering
    - Longer load times for in-game menus
    - Battery drains quicker

I'm facing these issues too..
  • IGN-JAYZ4444
    Xiaomi Redmi 4
    Android 6.0.1
    Mobile data
    V19.1
    I get a lot of connection problem time to time but my net wotks fine for other works.Game crashes a lot.phone gets overheat while grinding.opponents break my block.in middle of 5 hit combo my Champs just freezes.during long fights start to see some lag or delay in animation.
  • While playing in Arena and monthly quest the battery is draining very quickly. Back of the phone warm and the screen hot to touch, this is the new problem. Ign Ruckas81 Samsung s7 Version 8.0. T-Mobile wifi & data ver. 19.1.0.
This discussion has been closed.