**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beating Seatin Man Of Legends Best Champ!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    This positivism is kinda odd to bare, he just defeated an opponent that’s nothing out of this world....

This manny guy is just upset because he didn't get the compensation, he was crying about something the other day. Don't pay him any mind.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    This positivism is kinda odd to bare, he just defeated an opponent that’s nothing out of this world....

This manny guy is just upset because he didn't get the compensation, he was crying about something the other day. Don't pay him any mind.

Compensation about what? I got the assassin asigments rewards, idk what else u want me to get..
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Well done
  • RaoulDuke420RaoulDuke420 Posts: 31
    Quake style ftw!! Nice job you got skills kid.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    good job my yute
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    @Mannysmoker he's like 11. Lol. It's impressive because he's making videos, being cool, and doing something he loves. How many of us even had those options that young? I think it's great.

There's no reason to hate on someone who's young who's proud of himself. He's not hurting anyone, he's simply trying to be a part of this community. A community that's sometimes egotistical and salty AF.

Even if I wasn't impressed, and I am impressed with the effort and enthusiasm, I don't see the point in commenting on a post simply to state that one is not impressed with it. That appears ironically unimpressive.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Good job kid, but wanna make a good impression go beat his domino now :smiley:
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nice job mate :smile:
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    It's nothing impressive but if ur that hyped about it good job ig, and yes I'm prob around this guys age range
  • AsiwasiAsiwasi Posts: 17
    People i can't thank you enough for the support.thank you so much. Would even appreciate it more if you could subscribe to my youtube channel which is called Asiwasi
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Good job. What’s that circle thing on your screen tho? Mine doesn’t do that when clicking about.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    yes he did a good job but what bothers me is that he keeps promoting his YT channel. thats against forums rules and yet ya'll are supporting this. IF you really wanna support him you would go comment on the video and not here. Just my cup of tea.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    Good job. What’s that circle thing on your screen tho? Mine doesn’t do that when clicking about.

In Android developer options, you can make it so that touches are visible with that dot. It's GREAT if your record vids and want to show proof to Kabam that something is indeed not working as verified by the dot showing that you're doing what you're supposed to be doing (not that in the end it matters, but it does make you feel a bit more justified)
    Thank you dunkistchef for your encoiraging words. Ill delete the comments in which I have promoted my channel. Thank you all
    Sorry guys. How do i delete comments
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Asiwasi wrote: »
    Thank you dunkistchef for your encoiraging words. Ill delete the comments in which I have promoted my channel. Thank you all

It's ok buddy. We can't Edit after 15 minutes. The Mods can take care of it. You didn't know, so it's all good.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I do not know.... but the mods probably won’t take action against you if you just don’t do it again. Looks like you didn’t know.
    edited August 2018
    akafreak wrote: »

Compensation about what? I got the assassin asigments rewards, idk what else u want me to get..

he was asking kabam to give him 25 6* shards so he could open his 3rd 6* crystal.... he didn't want to grind for 25 shards and he though to start begging on the forum from the Admins and Mods, that's how lame the dude is... LOL

So? How does that makes me lame, I was simply saving myself the effort of sitting home tapping my screen for 3 days just to open a worthless champion, others developers of games I play give u the missing stuff u need to acquire even if it’s a premium item, but this guys are a bunch of stingy plebs that can’t even do that...
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Well done young man. Keep up the good fight!
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    ill send him a few refills. all these hate gotta stop.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Do it with a 2* and we can talk. Atromix did it about a year ago.

This is a great way to practice fighting higher PI enemies and used to encourage my alliance mates to do so. I’ve taken out a bunch of maxed 5* with 2* but I do need several tries here and there.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Enough is enough, to all the future haters and Naysayers, lay off the kid, he’s only trying to enjoy the moment from doing what he loves to do. At his age I didn’t even have half his skill level when I was playing fighting games like Marvel Super Heroes. So kudos to u kiddo, keep it up!!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Anybody who makes a negative post in response to this thread is really just sad. Let the dude be happy. Why on earth would you ever want to make a kid feel bad about something? Let the kid be a kid. The point isn't whether you can do the same thing, or if its an amazing feat in the MCOC world. The point is he is proud of his accomplishment. Only assholes would try to take that away from a kid.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

he was asking kabam to give him 25 6* shards so he could open his 3rd 6* crystal.... he didn't want to grind for 25 shards and he though to start begging on the forum from the Admins and Mods, that's how lame the dude is... LOL

So? How does that makes me lame, I was simply saving myself the effort of sitting home tapping my screen for 3 days just to open a worthless champion, others developers of games I play give u the missing stuff u need to acquire even if it’s a premium item, but this guys are a bunch of stingy plebs that can’t even do that...

Say what? I've never seen it happen before that a player begged the devs for stuff they didn't want to grind and the devs just handed it over. That seems both weird, and highly unlikely. The vast majority of developers of online games don't even have the power to do that ordinarily, and when they do and they abuse that power they tend to get into trouble.

Have u played league of legends in your life? Riot gives Rp if you’re short for a skin, same does dota, maybe this stingy phone developers can’t do but doesn’t mean they don’t do it..
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Say what? I've never seen it happen before that a player begged the devs for stuff they didn't want to grind and the devs just handed it over. That seems both weird, and highly unlikely. The vast majority of developers of online games don't even have the power to do that ordinarily, and when they do and they abuse that power they tend to get into trouble.

Have u played league of legends in your life? Riot gives Rp if you’re short for a skin, same does dota, maybe this stingy phone developers can’t do but doesn’t mean they don’t do it..

LOL...RIP.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    So much hate in what started as someone rightfully proud of himself showing what he’s got.
    Don’t listen to all the whiny snots kid. Do your thing. You do it well!