**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena peak milestone based?

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
Why cant we have arenas peak milestone based just like other games (injustice) , where the top milestone has the champ and rank up gem but the score to achieve him is already listed

Would be a major improvement IMHO and makes arenas more enjoyable and fruitful at the same time

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Then everyone would have the champs
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    they had this before
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Then everyone would have the champs

Not everyone..only those who grind...or atleast the system can be updated to show real-time what bracket your currently in...helps you know how many more points you need to put in if your not in the right bracket...right now it's very shady and blind
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    they had this before

True this.
    Before you’d go into an arena for the basic reward of flavour.
    Now you have an arena for that, with cutoffs not that far separated from where they were before.

I don’t see any need for peak milestone champs. Personal opinion of course.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    they had this before

True this.
    Now you have an arena for that, with cutoffs not that far separated from where they were before.

I think there absolutely is...let kabam decide how valuable they think the champ is and set its score at a certain milestone...anyone who wants that champ can then have it by either grinding or spending units

Atleast your not soo much tied to RNG then!!
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    they had this before

True this.

I think there absolutely is...let kabam decide how valuable they think the champ is and set its score at a certain milestone...anyone who wants that champ can then have it by either grinding or spending units

Atleast your not soo much tied to RNG then!!

God no..
    Then every arena will have an arbitrary needed score.
    The entire point of the arena is for it to be a contest. And yes, of course there will always be people dumping truckloads of units (and cash) into fighting for a new champ. But the scores are competitive scores regardless.

Will I ever put up 30m+ in arena? Hell no. I do have a life besides grinding out my wallet.
    Will I put up 10m or so for a champ I really want? That’ll make me think. And based on it, I’ll decide whether or not I want to chance grabbing that champ.

And if I’m lazy-ish, I’ll put up the points up needed for a basic champ.
    Eventually, even the new shiny makes in into that arena.

Having scores decided up front takes out any competitiveness there is, if any.
    So no, I’m very much not for peak milestone champ arenas.