**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me to beat uncollected

Hi eveeyone. I'm looking to beat uncollected, I'm actually at 5.2.5 and i need your opinion on what of my heroes should I focus on. I actually can upgrade one of the 5* to rank 4. I have pulled a 4* AA recently aswell.
cc3sadio4gsr.png
ffq7fmox5amc.png
gvw2dtba6mkf.png

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Iceman doc of and void can get you through alot void especially on the collector but morning star is good for it too
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use a maxed 3* duped Ronan and chain stun him. It works. It will take time tho. Or use the 4* if you have him duped
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Use a maxed 3* duped Ronan and chain stun him. It works. It will take time tho. Or use the 4* if you have him duped

He means becoming Uncollected not the EQ bro 😉
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Dormamu will help a lot with collector
    edited August 2018
    Ohhh okay my bad didn't know 😂🤣😋
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
    Namelez wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

He's the "Whoosh" guy on the forums. A lot of things goes over his head and he misunderstands a lot of posts. Let him be; he gives me a chuckle when he's in action lol.

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

He's the "Whoosh" guy on the forums. A lot of things goes over his head and he misunderstands a lot of posts. Let him be; he gives me a chuckle when he's in action lol.

Revenge of the whoosh

Oh.
    Then becoming uncollected I believe getting a maxed Hyperion would would. Also take a duped spider man or starky. Evaders for his specials. If that doesn’t work, rob a bank to buy revives.
    Jk

I miss-read the title. Stop calling me the whoosh.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Dont worry, they probably were a whoosh too
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    this thread is hilarious
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    x23 iceman dorma doc oct hyp
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2018

Dont worry, they probably were a whoosh too

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/88807/uc-heimdall-sp2-seems-undodgable/p1

For context.