**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Got a generic... awaken void or starlord?

Some of my top champs include, hulk rag, domino, iceman l, vision, red hulk, task, mephisto, if that affect anything

Got a generic... awaken void or starlord? 111 votes

Void
67%
ArcDeAngelusMattyloNevvBRagamugginGunnerdanielmathHaji_SaabSpity68Mayhemmum_m2FrostyguardianbelikovVTA92adqqedfyvrAppleisgodCapMark2TeddersSKOutsiderFoxhero007nameplasBapoi 75 votes
Starlord
32%
Jh_DezFuzzylumpsErza_ScarletCapWW2SpeedbumpKaks0053IrakliRikuremaMikeyBoi69LegnA10817Dean9300450hazza1928DOKTOROKTOPUSAb_SamadBruce12342SpiderCoolsF317xananabananawskyeungCupid 36 votes

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Void
    SL may have great damage output in very long fights. SL though, has no reliable utility, which makes him a very outclassed champ nowadays, as there are other LOL clearers with significantly more utility (SESM, Sentinel, Blade, AA, Domino etc.) Void has significantly better utility through the game as he is very useful throughout all modes in the game. The ability to heal reverse, counter power gains, and stop evades is very handy. Especially when facing stun immune Wasps, NCs, and SMs.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    void needs high sig lvl
  • Void
    I got plenty of science and generic stones
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Depends really. If you haven't explored LOL an think that's something you'll do then SL will be the best choice. If that's something you'll not do for a very long time then go with void.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Unless you can do a 300 combo starlord sucks
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Void anyday man..wish i was in your shoes!!!

Damn 5* awakened void!!!!
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Void
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    void needs high sig lvl

That's not true. He benefits from having a high sig but doesn't need it
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Void
    Star Lord isn't useful anymore. The game has evolved and he has not. With rank 5s and 6* LOL is nothing. So many champions capable now
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Void
    Void for sure. Star Lord will help in just a few fights. He WAS amazing, but with all of the nodes now, you need someone to help with power control and heal control. Void awakened can reverse both of those when awakened. Star Lord can hit hard but you need to be in a basic fight that is long for him to be worth it nowadays.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Void 100%
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    edited August 2018
    Are you going for ROL, or LOL? Because then Star Lord. But. On normal fights. Even some Long fights void is best. Wish I didn't use my Generic stone on him because I never need him now that RoL is finished. As long as you have a high amount of Sig stones for Void then you should go with him. Or wait and see who else. I know Domino is amazing, And Iceman is an amazing defender. But if you're focussing on attack then definitely Void. If not. Then Domino. That should be the poll name. Domino or Void. Lol.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void is way better for ROL, as you don't need an extra champ to handle wolvie and with KM synergy he regens 1% every new debuff he puts on. Just smart play and 2/3 or so in Despair even unduped. For LOL, SL is better overall, but you'll need someone like Void or AA for X23, etc still..
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Void
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Star Lord isn't useful anymore. The game has evolved and he has not. With rank 5s and 6* LOL is nothing. So many champions capable now

I wouldn't call him non-useful. They've added better characters for shorter fights; which take up most of the game's content. He's still really good for LOL even with the large 5* pool and 6*s.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Void doesnt need high sig. just the fact that he gets fotv so keeps the debuffs at all times is the biggest thing
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Spidergwen. Super good on unblockable sp1 nodes. Soo good.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Starlord
    Star Lord is absolute garbage without his sig. Void becomes a lot better awakened, but it isn’t necessary for him to be a usable character.