**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Only 59 points in Mastery Bug??

I’m level 60 but only have 59 points available for masteries. Anyone else having this glitch?

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    xq0qqzlcyqhj.png
    bq4oogcklxb4.png
    6s6ioer5mrd6.png
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Not a glitch. Only 59 available if you are level 60 and have 100% act 4
    Only 59 available and not 60?
    Only 59 available and not 60?

Yes. Only 59
  • Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    I’m sitting at 59. Can’t recall having 59 until this week. If you are level 60 and every level equals a mastery point... where’s the missing point?
    Weird I always thought it was 60. Thanks for the clarification
    Some levels don't give mastery points and you don't get one for level 1 since you don't start on level 0
  • Same problem here!!!
    Same problem here!!!

This isn't a problem.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I’m level 60 but only have 59 points available for masteries. Anyone else having this glitch?

This isn't a glitch. You don't start receiving mastery points until level 6 and then you get 1 per level until you're at level 60. That gives you 55 mastery points. Then you get 1 for every chapter you explore 100% in act 4 for a total of 4 more. 59 total.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @BeerRunner74 check out the last post.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    if you havent explore act 4, then you could have less than 59. Only a pretty old account could have more than 60, because if Im not mistaken, 1 or 2 mastery points were given for an specific quest/task back in the old days for the first 10 or 25.

to the topic: 59 is the top number you could get
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    if you havent explore act 4, then you could have less than 59. Only a pretty old account could have more than 60, because if Im not mistaken, 1 or 2 mastery points were given for an specific quest/task back in the old days for the first 10 or 25.

to the topic: 59 is the top number you could get
    Then wgong ther wuld Not alow offer to hav 60 and offer Not this wuld be a unfair avagted