**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"xp mastery bug???? silent nerf????" Asking for a mate.

ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
Hello Kabam. Recently I (not me) created a new second account, and while endeavouring to progress as fast as possible I decided to place 2 of my recently acquired mastery points into the "Wisdom" mastery, which states that I would "Earn +10 XP with all Summoner XP rewards." and then "Earn +20 XP with all Summoner XP rewards."

However, when moving nodes within the story quests, I noticed that I was only receiving 13 XP from each node, which is potentially illogical and impossible if the Wisdom mastery was being applied. I'm going out on a limb here, and assuming that negative XP is not awarded, in which case the only possible reason for receiving less than 20 XP from a node was that either the mastery does not apply to the nodes (which shouldn't be the case as it clearly states that it should apply with "all Summoner XP rewards"), or that the entire mastery is just broken.

Taking all this into consideration, I'd like some insight into how the "Wisdom" mastery works, if it only applies to rewards as in fights, or quests, or actual rewards received in solo events, or if it is actually just broken.

P.S. I spent a good chunk of time fixing this up, there were some pretty horrendous spelling, grammar and punctuation errors, and not really anything in the way of formatting at all
*shudders*

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    I belive it doesn't work when you walk in the map. Only after battles.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @will-o-wisp would the xp boost work in the rewards from finishing quests and from solo events too, or nah
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    em4c33c63y29.jpeg
    Hmm, to me that kinda implies that the XP bonus will be with ALL summoner XP rewards. Not some of them.

Would be a bit misleading if “All XP Rewards” actually meant “Only end of fight XP”

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    em4c33c63y29.jpeg
    Hmm, to me that kinda implies that the XP bonus will be with ALL summoner XP rewards. Not some of them.

Would be a bit misleading if “All XP Rewards” actually meant “Only end of fight XP”

I think we're getting back into True Strike territory again. :s

The description says it should "ignore ALL Evade abilities" when it really means "ignore SOME evade abilities but not others...you know what, just play it and figure it out yourself".
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    This isn't anything new. There are 2/3 threads about this already. The answer I gave was based on the answers given on those threads