**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Final Boss of Gwenpool Event Will Be IMIW BUT

He's already a boss, but actual boss of this event's finale, how difficult you think he will be ?? Will we get trolled at the end ? :#

The Final Boss of Gwenpool Event Will Be IMIW BUT 227 votes

Easy like Any Other
67%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomDL864VoluntarisMattyloNevvBJh_DezTheTAbyssCaptain_KandiceAlex_sc11SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRedBaron99Haji_Saabhumzah217Animejay70Willjackson16Hulk_77Shynight00 154 votes
A Bit Hard
11%
MeecrobSlux83Dexman1349TendersquadDrenlinzuffyphillgreenStark78AlfaNitro422SceptilemaniacdparmwskyeungPizzabeatTKS87lcmlrJohn757Geo10megBigmf99RandimDude01hope4tg 26 votes
Very Hard
2%
ThatweirdguyAppieShani009900crystaldsmithGlueNoCluemaadams88 6 votes
We're Gonna Get Trolled There
18%
ShrimkinsBrainimpacterPrimmer79MrLalowJingoFoxhero007StoyvensenBluntMacheteHENRIQUE_FORTEAnonymous346JonibärchenScøøby_DøøFR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64DoctorJTrojanX05Stagedear85iiSkittle_Ninja69Mrmarvel123cx23433 41 votes

Comments

• GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Very Hard
    Dang it, :D:D I thought the event will end with Infinity War now I remember ANT-MAN and the WASP, WASP will be the final boss because we don't require Ghost to unlock a path., Sorry guys, this thread needs to be deleted :s
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    Hoping they make him super hard... would like the final week to actually be challenging.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Very Hard
    I'm going to say very hard only because I think Kabam is sneaky. I hope I'm wrong but I honestly see them using this as a way to bait everyone in to needing to use units to complete it 100%. Outside of War they need more money making events I'm sure (heavy sarcasm.)
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Easy like Any Other
    They mentioned they wont increase the difficulty
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    They said the difficulty itself won’t change but some fights will be trickier than others. They may actually put an awakened IMIW as boss or maybe IW Thanos which could be a challenge for those around level 40 but I don’t see it being overly difficult for seasoned vets.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    The only thing I am worried about is the recommended difficulty is way higher than it should be for the challenges we have seen so far.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I have a secret weapon, wait for it

Electro and a credit card I'm getting that five star crystal come heck or high water.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    It's week 3 and I'm still surprised Epic has been easier than the monthly Event Quest Heroic difficulty. Haha Maybe the level was supposed to be "Epic...Fail."
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    Only thing I’m worried about is pulling yet another 5* dud, though I’m kinda used to it now, 48 out of 53 crystals have been duds so far so what’s another 1 lol
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    edited August 2018
    A Bit Hard
    Watch them put a 6* Ghost that's in phase the whole fight,all immunities and passive buffs
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    The final boss will be Wasp.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A Bit Hard
    Like others have stated above, IWIM will not be the final boss. However, IWIM still has a good probability of being the final fight for the Infinity War map and he's always a little more difficult simply due to his mechanics.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    Umm isnt the final boss from antman so either ghost or wasp
    Easy like Any Other
    Maybe Antman boss with that reflective glancing ability from the Evangeline Lily challenge.
    Easy like Any Other
    Maybe Antman boss with that reflective glancing ability from the Evangeline Lily challenge.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Easy like Any Other
    I mean like, champs fighting in quest don't have parry. (Unless they put the node)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Easy like Any Other

Electro and a credit card I'm getting that five star crystal come heck or high water.

LMAO
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m guessing the final boss will be Stan Lee and the Fantastic Four. Lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Easy like Any Other
    I think we should just be grateful to kabam for what amounts to a 'free' 4* and 5* hero based on how easy it is. Thank you kabam. Feel free to keep up this level of difficulty 😋
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    I Really Dont Care I Have A Credit Card And Some Sick Maxed Champs. There Is No Way In Hell Im NOT Getting That 5*. Kabam, Bring It.
    Also The Champ Is Unknown Currently.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    I Really Dont Care I Have A Credit Card And Some Sick Maxed Champs. There Is No Way In Hell Im NOT Getting That 5*. Kabam, Bring It.
    Also The Champ Is Unknown Currently.

I Completely Agree With You, No Point In Not Getting That Five Star
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★

Calm down there, BrutalDLX
  • Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    I think how easy this event is, is somewhat additional compensation. Epic shouldn’t be this easy, and to get a rare title from all difficulties perhaps signifies that this is compensation.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Easy like Any Other
    actually it will be wasp