**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation of July

2.5k 5 star hero crystal shards will be a good compensation for all summoner
P.S- i am writing this beacause i saw a discussion where the moderators where asking what compensation should be given to summoner so this is my idea

Comments

• _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    I would not be happy with that. I'd like halls of healing much more

Even i know that many are not happy due to last update issue with this much compensation but what we can do this will be nice thing i think they should also give some revive potion and health potion of higher level
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m expecting something in the likes of this. Give you take a few:

1500 5 star shards
    500 4 star shards
    2 1650 team revive Alliance
    3 some sort of team potion alliance
    2 40% team
    2 some sort of team
    A week of halls of healing

Nothing spectacular but better than nothing.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    2.5k 5 star shards would be a juicy compensation 2 years ago. It is literally trash now

100% agree with this. Not even close to what was missed out on by playing sparingly/not at all for nearly 3 weeks, and enduring awful gameplay when we did.

Dr. Zola
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

1500 5 star shards
    500 4 star shards
    2 40% team
    2 some sort of team

should be a more than that.
    I'd say:
    5k 5* shard
    1k 4* shards
    t4b shards or full catalyst
    potions and revives
    energy refills
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Goldrealm is the best 4sure.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    List gift us is

4500 5* shard
    4000 4* shard
    5 energy refill
    5 lvl health potion
    and 5 PHC
    5 Tier Basic ISO-8
    500.000 Gold
    2 Greater Boost Attack
    2 Cinematic Crystal

Done We Hope Kabam Give Us
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    am I the only one that just wishes Kabam would just go and give the compo to stop all this
    well I would like wish lists .....
    although they are entertaining :D
    edited August 2018
    @Ace_03 I would tend more into the direction of what @BraderSaw suggested, with a couple of exceptions: heavy on the energy refills, boosts and pots in an effort to make players whole for (1) having to hustle at the end of the month to complete timed content, (2) losing health when the game went bonkers or shut down entirely and (3) boosting to clear a path only to have the game malfunction and render the boosts useless.

I also tend to put next to no value on things like PHC and Cinematic crystals—they are like the bamboo steamer tossed in with the set of Ginzu knives you’ve bought on TV at 3AM. Instead, a T4b or T1a allotment makes a little more sense if people (like me) simply decided to forego those arenas to keep their phones from frying. Shards were definitely missed out on, whether by not being able to complete all EQ levels, all rifts or compete in champion arenas—meaning a hefty dose of shards should be at the base of whatever restitution gets distributed.

I also think there should just be a simple “apology multiple” added on everything. Call it a retention bonus for players who stuck around for the worst gaming month of MCoC since 12.0.

Dr. Zola
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    He sad part is the week is almost over and last week when kabam Miike essentials insulted the entire player base by saying 19.0 was nothing like 12.0 and we should expect an announcement this week.... well this week is almost over. I think they think we will forget about it.

Nothing less than a full t2a a fully formed 5* and 2000 units will be acceptable for the state of the game we had to put up with
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    more complaining can we label this as spam kabam ?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I'm not expecting anywhere close to what everyone probably deserves. At this point, I want the issues fixed. I want to be able to play for more than 15 min before I need to let my phone cool down.

I seriously can't believe they have not figured this out yet.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

1500 5 star shards
    500 4 star shards
    2 40% team
    2 some sort of team

This sounds reasonable for me.

I would say though, 2k 5*, and instead of halls of healing, I would bring the gold realm
    edited August 2018
    belli300 wrote: »
    He sad part is the week is almost over and last week when kabam Miike essentials insulted the entire player base by saying 19.0 was nothing like 12.0 and we should expect an announcement this week.... well this week is almost over. I think they think we will forget about it.

Nothing less than a full t2a a fully formed 5* and 2000 units will be acceptable for the state of the game we had to put up with

Remember they said it won’t be anything in that likes. You have to remember we didn’t miss out on a fully formed t2a, unless you had issues inning LoL.

Reasonable to us isn’t reasonable to them cuz in the end they want to make money. I agree we deserve more, but thinking in a business perspective, we won’t get much lol
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

1500 5 star shards
    500 4 star shards
    2 40% team
    2 some sort of team

This sounds reasonable for me.

I would say though, 2k 5*, and instead of halls of healing, I would bring the gold realm

I wouldn’t mind that either, i have so many 5 stars and continue pulling new ones. It’s heart breaking lol, more shards means more chances of duping.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    I expect nothing. My phone battery was ruined and all I got was a copy and paste response. Hands down worst customer service I’ve seen in my life.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    I truly regret ever spending any money on a company that cares so little for its costumers.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    edited August 2018
    Need to be comped the 50% AW season rewards we also lost out on by not being able to participate in it sooner. Let alone lost resources, arena rewards and story/EQ rewards delayed because of in ability to play.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    1 t2a and .25 t2b
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    Everyone is right here hope @Kabam Miike see this and send us compensation hope You see this sir and make a best decision
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    I truly regret ever spending any money on a company that cares so little for its costumers.

They have costumers? What sort of costumes do they do? Lol
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I would at least like a time frame, It shouldn't take this long to "talk" it out.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    They still have devices heating up, and a major frame rate problem. Can't compensate for something that isn't fixed. To expect compensation, then complain that things aren't fixed wil only lead to more people wanting compensation in two months, when the game is still acting like a heat pad.
    edited August 2018
    They still have devices heating up, and a major frame rate problem. Can't compensate for something that isn't fixed. To expect compensation, then complain that things aren't fixed wil only lead to more people wanting compensation in two months, when the game is still acting like a heat pad.

Then that’s a clever way to avoid ever having to award relief—just establish a nigh impossible precondition.

Dr. Zola