**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    Same thing right now... but I’ll give the order things happened in - in hopes that it helps the devs...

1. Clicked join AQ - hero selection
    2. Confirmed hero selections... hit start AQ
    3. AQ map loading screen... I get the network error message.
    4. Network error message stays up for 5 minutes.
    5. I force close app, log out of account, log back into account.
    6. I go to join AQ... I get the spectate option that others have posted screenshots of.

Hope this helps.

In the future, maybe some of the complainers that submit 1 sentence (or less) can actually give the steps that something happened in to help out..

Be a part of the solution, not the problem.
    And eat more tacos.

anything more than a single sentence is to complicated
  • Y2kCruiserY2kCruiser Posts: 22
    Hey guys,

Please let me know how to set my champs free and Join AQ

Only getting an option to Spectate

This happened after the Network issue

Please suggest what to do

:(
  • Hendo2014Hendo2014 Posts: 67
    Also crashed on loading screen

No one can open BG1
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    A friend in another alliance says map6 is ok. All the posts here seem to be map5. Can anyone confirm if maps 1-4 are working
    @cypher26 we are having issues with map 4....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    cypher26 wrote: »
    A friend in another alliance says map6 is ok. All the posts here seem to be map5. Can anyone confirm if maps 1-4 are working

Map 4 here not working
    Kabam, please rerun the Alliance Quest, or release the champs and allow the champs to Join AQ

@Kabam Sophia @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Last week's crash at the end of AQ caused us to miss finishing a map in one BG affecting our rank and score for the entire week. We literally missed next milestone by a few fights worth of points. Support response was basically "this issue affected everyone equally, so too bad". I guess we can Expect the same resolution this week. Two weeks in a row of curbed rewards. Booooooo
  • FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    Our whole alliance can’t get in, please help
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are looking into the issue and will update everyone when we have any info to share.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are looking into the issue and will update everyone when we have any info to share.

I appreciate that you’ve acknowledged that there is a problem. That’s the first step in the communication process and in most cases is the most important.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Interestingly, it seems that I can join, but no one else can -- and I'm the one that kicked off AQ for our alliance.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Same here
    Alliance : The Defiant Defenders
    Tag : -TDD-
  • User5000User5000 Posts: 89
    8ig705finaxv.png

I open a mission. I select my Champion and now i can Only observe
  • Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    Having the same problem in our alliance as well, at least Four people have joined bg1 in AQ but...
  • Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    w6be91hl2xma.png
    Luckily the rewards for top 10 aq aren’t that big of a deal... oh wait.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Kinda same here. I can access any mode of game, but when i join aq, I'm able to select my team, then comes the loading screen with the network connection message almost immediately, followed by the disconnected message moments later.

Samsung Galaxy s8
    USCC
    Android 8.0
    Whatever the latest play store version is
    My whole alliance, different devices. Doesn’t matter.
  • VoodooCVoodooC Posts: 7
    Same issue cannot connect to network
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    dparm wrote: »
    Interestingly, it seems that I can join, but no one else can -- and I'm the one that kicked off AQ for our alliance.

The player who started ours was also able to join. Then reported that he had no energy...like the energy timer wasn't even there:)
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    I think it kicked him out after that though.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Hello,

I went in to join the new AQ (Map 3). I selected my three champs and hit join.

The game then went on to spin it’s wheels for a good long spell so I quit the game and re-started.

I now find I can only spectate for AQ yet my three champs selected are now locked in for AQ.

Are other players experiencing the same issue?

4p6m10obuwir.png

es845qr99pqo.png

ilbnsb2uuo21.png
  • VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    If they ignore it it goes away like compensation for past errors....
    They know about it, now get over it....
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Yeah, it's broken for my alliance too. Though some other people haven't reported a problem : /
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Restart with 30 min energy, problem solved... just do it haha
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you experienced the error earlier, please try entering the Alliance Quest again as we've pushed a fix live for this issue.
  • Still says spectate I have tried reboot nothing
  • TbonneTbonne Posts: 46
    Still cant get in aq been 3 hrs locked out
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    It is working for some but not everyone