**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
So... What do you all think? I like the idea of choosing which package we will receive, however, I am guessing they will be pretty "meh" for most higher tier players. I was really hoping for the gold realms, but I guess we are just getting the halls of healing. Question... Why would we pick the Alliance War or Alliance Quest package for heals and revives if we can just get them in the halls of healing? Also 1000 5* shards? I'll take it because they are free, but Kabam's generosity seems to know very small bounds. To most higher tier players this isn't really that great of a gift, whereas to lower level players this is fantastic. I just wish that the compensation could be more geared to the level of play of the summoner rather than just a one size fits all approach.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    Ryl wont gold relam the hels Can go away. Im hav 4 lvl1 revies experis. Im migth as Well take a lol run. After for 1 sig Stone
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    If this is just a summoner appreciation, it's fine and appreciated. 100%. Thank you.

If this is supposed to be a compensation package for the months of extreme issues, that would be very bad imo. It doesn't do enough to compensate for 19/overheating/frequent outages/bugs.

Agreed if this is just appreciation then by all means awesome! Based on what Mike said, however, I suspect this is part of the "compensation"
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    I seriously hope this isn’t the compensation, or if it is, that it won’t be the only part of it. It’s nice to have, for sure, I’m not complaining about the free stuff and the appreciation but if this is all the compensation we’re getting then Kabam have really put their foot in it.

I'm with you, in the past we got this for free, just as a token of appreciation. If this is the compensation then it's the same as the micro realm, same formula but outdated rewards.

I'm also wondering if timers in AQ and AW will be reduced as before, they did this in 2016, don't see a reason not to do it this time around.

In my opinion timers in AQ should have been reduced hours ago seeing as there were (and still are) issues with players not being able to get into AQ. It has seriously inconvenienced many players and alliances yet the timers remain at 1 hour.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I hope this is just Appreciation (although it’s rather underwhelming), however Lyra post on another thread that was instantly shut down makes me concerned that this may also be considered compensation as well.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Seems pretty weak considering the evolution of the game. But...free is free. If we are still playing the game after all the **** we have been through, disappointing appreciate rewards aren't likely to alter anything. 😉
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    so basically less appreciation than 2 years ago with a few meh additions. *slow clap*
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    dg59mzgrnagz.png
    THIS IS THE COMPENSATION. LOL 1000 5* SHARDS
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    So this weak summoner appreciation is the compensation? That better not be the case...
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Can someone please educate Kabam and let them know it is ok to WOW your player base every once in a while.

Prime opportunity for that after these last couple months and they throw it away. Shameful.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    They’re boosting gold by 20%. No need for gold realms too

Boosting gold by 20% is nowhere near equivalent to gold realms. At most it is only an additional 100 gold per fight in 3.2 of the monthly event quest. Anywhere else it is even less than 100 gold per fight because most quests don't drop 500 gold per fight.

Correct me if I’m wrong... but the 20% boost to gold means that we get more gold from opening gold crystals and arena crystals right? So if you do arena that could earn a good stack of gold

Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    If this is just a summoner appreciation, it's fine and appreciated. 100%. Thank you.

If this is supposed to be a compensation package for the months of extreme issues, that would be very bad imo. It doesn't do enough to compensate for 19/overheating/frequent outages/bugs.

Agreed if this is just appreciation then by all means awesome! Based on what Mike said, however, I suspect this is part of the "compensation"

Yes, the Summoner Appreciation week and the included Summoner Appreciation Gift are what we've been referring to in discussions about compensation.

Can you share any details with us on the sizes of the packages? I don't see how it would be beneficial to us to choose the AQ or AW packages if you guys are bringing the Halls of Healing to us.
This discussion has been closed.