**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    At this point I don’t even want compensation. Just fix the (still present overheating) issue so i can play and get my own rewards. I think I would appreciate that more.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    As a joke, someone ask a basic question just so you can see that they are checking these and will only address that post.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    We don't even know how much of what is in each Package yet, and people are reacting.

Why do you consistently ignore the fact that we were unable to play every part of the game, and we have to choose only one area that we wish to be compensated for?

There's also a Universal Package that has something for every area.

And if I thought that would even remotely cover the problems I had due to overheating and downtime then I would not be complaining. However after 3 1/2 years of dealing with kabam I know what they’re like. There is no way a universal package will have anywhere near what losses I had from overheating.

If I’m wrong, you and kabam can both expect a full apology. I’ll even gift you some energy refills, I’m so confident it will not cover the issues we had.

Is there anything they can give at this point that will? Somehow I feel like emotional distress is factoring in.
    Let me rephrase it. What would cover it for you?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    FAIR compensation would be the milestone rewards from any arena the Summoner competed in during 19.0 and 100% rewards from any Event Quest attempted during 19.0... AQ and AW was a bit of a mess... So throw in some Alliance Revives and Potions.... Is that unreasonable ?? Give me ur honest opinions 🙂
This discussion has been closed.