**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHAT TO DO? (RANK UP)

So I'm a bit stuck here. I have a R4 5* Blade and I just explored 100% Act 4 (just have been too lazy to do it in the past). Now I have 4 more T2A Catalysts. What I can do right now is R4 my 5* X-23. But I don't know when I'll be obtaining more T2A's. What I also have is a Awakened 4* AA. I could use the Class Catalysts on him to r5 him, and wait till I get Stark Spidey (5*) to use the T2A's on him.

WHAT TO DO? (RANK UP) 48 votes

R4 5* X-23 (NOT AWAKENED)
52%
Timone147Spity68TheManMythLegendAlex13369Jlemos818Darkrider05Anonymous346Bruce12342HendrossDuke_SilverWinterSpider112ghostgigi2Chris1212123PedritkoPeanutSwagFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoDarkQuakeX_Factor_AgentBdavis_2017 25 votes
R5 4* AA (AWAKENED)
37%
NinjAlanguardianbelikovStefanjonesCallmelaFleurBapoiJmanbaldyxXSchnitzel38XxM1k0rinDESTROYALL11Atlantabrave3Kade7175Eugene_VirtuosoEnderDraco58DareDvlDanJayCeeWelderofortunepromasteryuriAlberto1 18 votes
NEITHER, JUST HOARD UP CRYSTALS
10%
Riise81KillerRino19jlamadisonB_Dizzle_01J1984ramirez 5 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    R5 4* AA (AWAKENED)
    AA awakened is awesome. You can stack tons of neurotoxins more quickly than X-23 even inflicts bleed. X-23 is awesome too, but she only has moderate bleed and low regen, which can't compete with AA's neurotoxin damage.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    AA awakened is awesome. You can stack tons of neurotoxins more quickly than X-23 even inflicts bleed. X-23 is awesome too, but she only has moderate bleed and low regen, which can't compete with AA's neurotoxin damage.

I wouldn't say that X-23's regen is low. Not the best in the game but still in my opinion very well.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I like X-23. And I definitely prefer ranking 5* over 4* because they are. Bad investment long run. I personally would say save the resources for a 5* mutant. It would be nice to be able to either 3/45 or 4/55 a iceman or AA 5* out the gate. Or a beast domino.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I like X-23. And I definitely prefer ranking 5* over 4* because they are. Bad investment long run. I personally would say save the resources for a 5* mutant. It would be nice to be able to either 3/45 or 4/55 a iceman or AA 5* out the gate. Or a beast domino.

So you would prefer a 5* AA over x-23?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

So you would prefer a 5* AA over x-23?

Absolutely. Best 5* mutants are AA Iceman and Domino. People can debate the order but all 3 are godly. X-23 is good. And again I would always rank a 5* over a 4*. But choosing to 4/55 X-23 I think would be a mistake in the long run. It takes a lot of resources to 4/55 a champ. I would say save the T2 alphas for someone worth it. Maybe 5/50 4* AA to get you by. And save the rest for a 5*.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    R4 5* X-23 (NOT AWAKENED)
    I have a x23 rank 4/55 and I love her she's godly imo with her regen and bleed if you slip up she'll regen that health in no time not like aa or gwenpool for example if you slip up that life is lost forever. Just my opinion though good luck!