Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

1161719212251

Comments

  • FortuneFortune Posts: 40
    anyway, back to the discussion, I would really love to get a reply from one of the mods regarding the mistake of thinking that "appreciation" is the same as "compensation"
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    by using my normal scores and arena ranking over the 4 weeks (i think), i lost roughly 11k 5* shards, so yes this compensation is not enough for me.

    While i should expect that back, since they can look at my history, i would be okay with 5k shards in my case because at least i didn't have to spend the time because i was concerned about my phone and had war and aq to do.
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    They don’t even care how much we lost ,it’s just a random compensation,but the thing is that a way too far from what we really lost
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 266 ★★
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Miike you said that the comp and summoner appreciation would be seprate in a post last week when you told us not to expect much. Care to share why they're one thing now?
  • Kade7175 wrote: »
    @kamammiike you said that the comp and summoner appreciation would be seprate in a post last week when you told us not to expect much. Care to share why they're one thing now?

    You are tagging the wrong Mike... this is the correct one @Kabam Miike
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 266 ★★
    Good lookin out
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
  • On a side note, we have hit 30k views on this thread. That is almost as much as the dungeons thread has seen and still no acknowledgement from a moderator...
  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    We deserve a compensation comparable or better than 12.0

    The game has to go forward not backwards, fraud, piloting are rampant and the game hardware and mechanics we're completely diminished.

    If you take advantage of spawning revives that's an exploit, but if you buy fraudulent units that's ok.

    WE ARE DUE COMPENSATION FOR A LOT OF THINGS

    Not just the latest issues, this game should have never gone through 12.0 and now they had the chance to give back to us and show appreciation.

    All they have done is talk down to us, patronize us and treat us like condescending parents.

    I'll tell you what, we've show you that YOU ARE WRONG, that we are NOT HAPPY and that we DO NOT FEEL APPRECIATED.

    PERIOD.

    And what you do is spin it around to make us the villains and the rest of your acolytes praise everything you do. Another Disney franchise that used the same tactic is now 50 million in the red because they fans turned their backs against them.

    CAUTIONARY TALE: Don't turn your backs on the fans, listen and appreciate us, compensate us NOW and don't regret it later. Or you'll be richest company in the cinder.

    Well in the end it's Kabam's game to run and grow, or ruin as they see fit.

    They placed a value on what is they feel is an appropriate response to the issues that have been plaguing the game. It is now up to us, the players, to decide if we feel this is worth it, and we show that by continuing to play the game. If we continue to play then we have accepted what they are offering.

    Personally I moved a while a go into a retirement alliance and dramatically reduced my game play, and spending. I play now because it's a good distraction at times and not for any other reason.

    There's been plenty of times now that the players have been essentially neglected, talked down to, and shown just how little Kabam really does cares about the players overall, and plenty of examples where players just take it on the chin and come back.

    Kabam has nothing to fear from the player base as the player base just keeps coming back.

    The players will allow this to come and go, and we will move on and forget about it for a few weeks till the next thing happens, make noise, and do it over again. We have given them no reason to believe otherwise.

    I respect that you are just neutral.

    However if it was all for nothing, everything they have ever tried would have always worked. Which is not true at all, most recent example is the Sentinel debacle, we did get them in the end, but they tweaked them and changed them a lot, compared to what they we're.

    I believe in taking a stand, even if some don't.

    l8irsjgtdiyq.jpg

    355jmx4kgve2.png
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    We deserve a compensation comparable or better than 12.0

    The game has to go forward not backwards, fraud, piloting are rampant and the game hardware and mechanics we're completely diminished.

    If you take advantage of spawning revives that's an exploit, but if you buy fraudulent units that's ok.

    WE ARE DUE COMPENSATION FOR A LOT OF THINGS

    Not just the latest issues, this game should have never gone through 12.0 and now they had the chance to give back to us and show appreciation.

    All they have done is talk down to us, patronize us and treat us like condescending parents.

    I'll tell you what, we've show you that YOU ARE WRONG, that we are NOT HAPPY and that we DO NOT FEEL APPRECIATED.

    PERIOD.

    And what you do is spin it around to make us the villains and the rest of your acolytes praise everything you do. Another Disney franchise that used the same tactic is now 50 million in the red because they fans turned their backs against them.

    CAUTIONARY TALE: Don't turn your backs on the fans, listen and appreciate us, compensate us NOW and don't regret it later. Or you'll be richest company in the cinder.

    Well in the end it's Kabam's game to run and grow, or ruin as they see fit.

    They placed a value on what is they feel is an appropriate response to the issues that have been plaguing the game. It is now up to us, the players, to decide if we feel this is worth it, and we show that by continuing to play the game. If we continue to play then we have accepted what they are offering.

    Personally I moved a while a go into a retirement alliance and dramatically reduced my game play, and spending. I play now because it's a good distraction at times and not for any other reason.

    There's been plenty of times now that the players have been essentially neglected, talked down to, and shown just how little Kabam really does cares about the players overall, and plenty of examples where players just take it on the chin and come back.

    Kabam has nothing to fear from the player base as the player base just keeps coming back.

    The players will allow this to come and go, and we will move on and forget about it for a few weeks till the next thing happens, make noise, and do it over again. We have given them no reason to believe otherwise.

    I respect that you are just neutral.

    However if it was all for nothing, everything they have ever tried would have always worked. Which is not true at all, most recent example is the Sentinel debacle, we did get them in the end, but they tweaked them and changed them a lot, compared to what they we're.

    I believe in taking a stand, even if some don't.

    In the end it doesn't change... We can yell, and we can have influence on in game changes which are AFTER the fact. Like with AW. They see the results in their "Data." They have made that very clear time and after time and that influences their decision.

    My position is not Neutral, my position is yelling here, which it makes people feel better, is meaningless unless we impact their data by not playing as much. The player base is just as responsible for accepting these terms which Kabam keeps doling out and we give them no reason to act any differently then they have.

  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 855 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    We deserve a compensation comparable or better than 12.0

    The game has to go forward not backwards, fraud, piloting are rampant and the game hardware and mechanics we're completely diminished.

    If you take advantage of spawning revives that's an exploit, but if you buy fraudulent units that's ok.

    WE ARE DUE COMPENSATION FOR A LOT OF THINGS

    Not just the latest issues, this game should have never gone through 12.0 and now they had the chance to give back to us and show appreciation.

    All they have done is talk down to us, patronize us and treat us like condescending parents.

    I'll tell you what, we've show you that YOU ARE WRONG, that we are NOT HAPPY and that we DO NOT FEEL APPRECIATED.

    PERIOD.

    And what you do is spin it around to make us the villains and the rest of your acolytes praise everything you do. Another Disney franchise that used the same tactic is now 50 million in the red because they fans turned their backs against them.

    CAUTIONARY TALE: Don't turn your backs on the fans, listen and appreciate us, compensate us NOW and don't regret it later. Or you'll be richest company in the cinder.

    Well in the end it's Kabam's game to run and grow, or ruin as they see fit.

    They placed a value on what is they feel is an appropriate response to the issues that have been plaguing the game. It is now up to us, the players, to decide if we feel this is worth it, and we show that by continuing to play the game. If we continue to play then we have accepted what they are offering.

    Personally I moved a while a go into a retirement alliance and dramatically reduced my game play, and spending. I play now because it's a good distraction at times and not for any other reason.

    There's been plenty of times now that the players have been essentially neglected, talked down to, and shown just how little Kabam really does cares about the players overall, and plenty of examples where players just take it on the chin and come back.

    Kabam has nothing to fear from the player base as the player base just keeps coming back.

    The players will allow this to come and go, and we will move on and forget about it for a few weeks till the next thing happens, make noise, and do it over again. We have given them no reason to believe otherwise.

    I respect that you are just neutral.

    However if it was all for nothing, everything they have ever tried would have always worked. Which is not true at all, most recent example is the Sentinel debacle, we did get them in the end, but they tweaked them and changed them a lot, compared to what they we're.

    I believe in taking a stand, even if some don't.

    In the end it doesn't change... We can yell, and we can have influence on in game changes which are AFTER the fact. Like with AW. They see the results in their "Data." They have made that very clear time and after time and that influences their decision.

    My position is not Neutral, my position is yelling here, which it makes people feel better, is meaningless unless we impact their data by not playing as much. The player base is just as responsible for accepting these terms which Kabam keeps doling out and we give them no reason to act any differently then they have.

    I think one of the major things that influences Kabam is how much money they make off their offers. If people are unhappy they won't buy the offers that get put out. If people really want to show Kabam they aren't happy they need to put their money where their mouth is. #moneytalks

    In the past however the community has been able to correct some of the poor decisions that Kabam has made, so that is why it is not a bad idea to get on the forums and tell them what you think.

    Yes the community has gotten some things changed by making a good argument for the change. Like I said, look at AW, after the fact we got SOME changes made after their correlated their data to the claims made.

    When it comes to something like compensation/restitution the only thing that will show how unhappy we are is to impact how much game play they see their Data, how much spending, ect. It has to come from their data otherwise we are passively approving of their actions.
  • Player644Player644 Posts: 37
    edited August 2018
    Damage control is in full effect, they have closed the poll thread now. Also they appear to have changed my username too lmao how Orwellian they think of us as nothing but a number. Player644 my as s
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90157/do-you-feel-appreciated#latest

    Linking this here. Should have been merged in this thread anyway.

    Dr. Zola
  • Well if anyone can screenshot and post the final results in here i think it's more than applicable, that poll was important information i think it was something like 94% don't feel appreciated
  • Player644Player644 Posts: 37
    edited August 2018
    Great job on the screenshot bro
    A picture is worth more than a thousand words
This discussion has been closed.