**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    LegendJRG wrote: »
    We don't even know how much of what is in each Package yet, and people are reacting.

Why do you consistently ignore the fact that we were unable to play every part of the game, and we have to choose only one area that we wish to be compensated for?

There's also a Universal Package that has something for every area.

And if I thought that would even remotely cover the problems I had due to overheating and downtime then I would not be complaining. However after 3 1/2 years of dealing with kabam I know what they’re like. There is no way a universal package will have anywhere near what losses I had from overheating.

If I’m wrong, you and kabam can both expect a full apology. I’ll even gift you some energy refills, I’m so confident it will not cover the issues we had.

Is there anything they can give at this point that will? Somehow I feel like emotional distress is factoring in.
    Let me rephrase it. What would cover it for you?
    So personally attacking people by saying they’re in emotional distress over not being adequately compensated for all areas of the game being affected. With no possibility other than phone damage should they try to play. A new low, even for you at least argue a position normally, even if it is intellectually or ethically wrong. I will reiterate what someone said earlier in that you’re not being contrarian or pragmatic, just trolling or derailing genuine discussion most of the time and should really reflect on that and stop.

That's not a personal attack at all. I'm saying people may be factoring in emotional distress. Meaning, the frustration is adding to the reasoning.
    TL:DR - It's difficult to come to something adequate when the anger is high.

For the record, I don't have anything invested in what people get for it. I could care less if people get all they ask for. There's also a logical part of me that has to consider things like the Arena and War. Both are Competitions, and it gets tricky when factoring them in because you can't claim being owed something that has to be competed for. War for example, you can't factor in a Win or Loss when those depend on performance. You can't guarantee a Win or Loss if the game was running properly. Same with the Arenas. They're based on what we put up. It may be possible to see what someone usually averages, but that all depends if they choose to run it or not, so once again, no guarantees. AQ is a bit different, and that's a possibility, because it is based on long-term, consistent runs.
    I get that people are upset and I'm not trying to agitate anyone. I'm just saying that it's not helping to go into histrionics, and we don't have all the information to add up what's being given. It all has a value. It's really difficult to give every Player what they always run, because it's too specific, and it could take a long time to calculate individually and dole that out. Could they? Technically, yes. I'm pretty sure. All I'm trying to do is help people think logically so they can communicate more clearly. Makes no difference to me what people get. I'm not bothered by it. I'm trying to help clarify thoughts is all. I'm not trolling at all. People are just upset and I'm trying to be rational with them.
    As for devices, that's a whole other bag of worms, and I'm not really going to say much because I also think User Liability factors into that, and that would just start an argument, so I'll avoid that one.
  • You helping people think logically and communicate clearer. Lol. Your too funny bro.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Maybe the reason we aren't getting replies from Kabam is because they are working on better compensations. I know funny joke right

szv3ql8z3ur3.png

When kabam sees we think we matter
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    We don't even know how much of what is in each Package yet, and people are reacting.

Why do you consistently ignore the fact that we were unable to play every part of the game, and we have to choose only one area that we wish to be compensated for?

And if I thought that would even remotely cover the problems I had due to overheating and downtime then I would not be complaining. However after 3 1/2 years of dealing with kabam I know what they’re like. There is no way a universal package will have anywhere near what losses I had from overheating.

If I’m wrong, you and kabam can both expect a full apology. I’ll even gift you some energy refills, I’m so confident it will not cover the issues we had.

Is there anything they can give at this point that will? Somehow I feel like emotional distress is factoring in.
    So personally attacking people by saying they’re in emotional distress over not being adequately compensated for all areas of the game being affected. With no possibility other than phone damage should they try to play. A new low, even for you at least argue a position normally, even if it is intellectually or ethically wrong. I will reiterate what someone said earlier in that you’re not being contrarian or pragmatic, just trolling or derailing genuine discussion most of the time and should really reflect on that and stop.

That's not a personal attack at all. I'm saying people may be factoring in emotional distress. Meaning, the frustration is adding to the reasoning.

For the record, I don't have anything invested in what people get for it. I could care less if people get all they ask for. There's also a logical part of me that has to consider things like the Arena and War. Both are Competitions, and it gets tricky when factoring them in because you can't claim being owed something that has to be competed for. War for example, you can't factor in a Win or Lose when those depend on performance. You can't guarantee a Win or Lose if the game was running properly. Same with the Arenas. They're based on what we put up. It may be possible to see what someone usually averages, but that all depends if they choose to run it or not, so once again, no guarantees. AQ is a bit different, and that's a possibility, because it is based on long-term, consistent runs.
    I get that people are upset and I'm not trying to agitate anyone. I'm just saying that it's not helping to go into histrionics, and we don't have all the information to add up what's being given. It all has a value. It's really difficult to give every Player what they always run, because it's too specific, and it could take a long time to calculate individually and dole that out. All I'm trying to do is help people think logically so they can communicate more clearly. Makes no difference to me what people get. I'm not bothered by it. I'm trying to help clarify thoughts is all.

SO. MANY.WORDS
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

For the record, I don't have anything invested in what people get for it. I could care less if people get all they ask for. There's also a logical part of me that has to consider things like the Arena and War. Both are Competitions, and it gets tricky when factoring them in because you can't claim being owed something that has to be competed for. War for example, you can't factor in a Win or Lose when those depend on performance. You can't guarantee a Win or Lose if the game was running properly. Same with the Arenas. They're based on what we put up. It may be possible to see what someone usually averages, but that all depends if they choose to run it or not, so once again, no guarantees. AQ is a bit different, and that's a possibility, because it is based on long-term, consistent runs.
    I get that people are upset and I'm not trying to agitate anyone. I'm just saying that it's not helping to go into histrionics, and we don't have all the information to add up what's being given. It all has a value. It's really difficult to give every Player what they always run, because it's too specific, and it could take a long time to calculate individually and dole that out. All I'm trying to do is help people think logically so they can communicate more clearly. Makes no difference to me what people get. I'm not bothered by it. I'm trying to help clarify thoughts is all.

SO. MANY.WORDS

Complex situations require more words.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★

TL:DR - It's difficult to come to something adequate when the anger is

SO. MANY.WORDS

Complex situations require more words.
    Grrrr
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    We are asking you to reconsider this kabam, as spenders, players, and loyal fans of your game please reconsider this package or let us know the full details of these "gifts" if it has high units and lots of other things we may be missing, let us know. And please stop making a pattern of releasing bad news friday and not responding until the next week to let us know whats going on.
This discussion has been closed.