**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Player644 wrote: »
    Kabam are full of rubbish to put it politely they haven’t kept the promise form 12.0 fiasco to be more transparent with the community what is going on @Kabam Vydious your the only moderator I see who is active what the hell is happening???? We should all contact bill rosemann of marvel games on Twitter this is the only thing that made they change their stance on the 12.0 update what do u all think???

I agree but I don't use Twitter or Facebook is there an email for someone somewhere in the marvel games team?? No idea who to contact here but kabam has been nothing but a long running fiasco. Marvel deserves more than kabam. Strike force is great they are doing a great job at foxnext surely with enough fan pressure we may be able to influence a change in developers or a strong word in their ear that such failures and fan backlash won t be tolerated. Surely marvel can not be happy having kabam as a representative of their brand

What backlash though? is there going to be backlash where it counts? it has to come from hard solid numbers where the game team can say hey this has a real impact on bottom line game play and profits...

Anything else will be forgotten and brushed off into the ether when the next oops comes.

The backlash is the overheating fiasco the constant bugs the constant call for a boycott

There is more backlash over this game than any i have played

Even seatin was not happy in latest YouTube vid and he also has called for a boycott before
    Many many players are jumping to strike force and I'm having so much more fun there

Hence why they are making us grind for "compensation" they are obviously not clocking up enough game hours and it's getting worse

Right now, till the data reflects it, it is just words. No real teeth. everyone yells, but nothing ever really seems to happen here. It's a lot of noise... it needs to be in the data otherwise it's just more of the same.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what’s your take on all of this
    Also guys is kabam Adora still here
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike what’s your take on all of this

Hahahahahahahahahahaga

You think any mods will ever comment on this???

Hahahahahahaha

(Insert drax meme here)
  • Player644 wrote: »
    Kabam are full of rubbish to put it politely they haven’t kept the promise form 12.0 fiasco to be more transparent with the community what is going on @Kabam Vydious your the only moderator I see who is active what the hell is happening???? We should all contact bill rosemann of marvel games on Twitter this is the only thing that made they change their stance on the 12.0 update what do u all think???

I agree but I don't use Twitter or Facebook is there an email for someone somewhere in the marvel games team?? No idea who to contact here but kabam has been nothing but a long running fiasco. Marvel deserves more than kabam. Strike force is great they are doing a great job at foxnext surely with enough fan pressure we may be able to influence a change in developers or a strong word in their ear that such failures and fan backlash won t be tolerated. Surely marvel can not be happy having kabam as a representative of their brand

What backlash though? is there going to be backlash where it counts? it has to come from hard solid numbers where the game team can say hey this has a real impact on bottom line game play and profits...

Anything else will be forgotten and brushed off into the ether when the next oops comes.

The backlash is the overheating fiasco the constant bugs the constant call for a boycott

Even seatin was not happy in latest YouTube vid and he also has called for a boycott before
    Many many players are jumping to strike force and I'm having so much more fun there

Hence why they are making us grind for "compensation" they are obviously not clocking up enough game hours and it's getting worse

Right now, till the data reflects it, it is just words. No real teeth. everyone yells, but nothing ever really seems to happen here. It's a lot of noise... it needs to be in the data otherwise it's just more of the same.

You sound like you have some sort of inside information. (Hoping you are a rogue developer)

I get what your saying bro but if everything here is falling on deaf ears then we must broaden our "yelling" so that marvel hear us or some department that has significant pull. Not yelling would be the worst thing to do I may be getting F****d but that doesn't mean i have to like it ;)
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

You sound like you have some sort of inside information. (Hoping you are a rogue developer)

I get what your saying bro but if everything here is falling on deaf ears then we must broaden our "yelling" so that marvel hear us or some department that has significant pull. Not yelling would be the worst thing to do I may be getting F****d but that doesn't mean i have to like it ;)

I don't have insider information... but you look at the all the threads where we've asked for a change the answer is always the same... we need to analyse the data....

I am a lead developer and manage a team of developers and application teams. The answers always the same no matter where I look. It has to be in the data, the data needs to back it up.

In all of these situations, some people yell they are blue in the face, but nothing changes till there's a measurable impact that the data shows.

• Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Not going to waste my energy posting my opinion of this shortened event being compensation for all the recent problems. That's been said enough already. I agree with the idea that no package they came up with would satisfy everyone, but this seems like Kabam didn't even try.

With so many posts from the community I think the lack of response from Kabam here is a far more telling indicator of how much Kabam "appreciates" the player base than next week's event is.

That bit aside though, I don't see this having any real affect unless the community stops spending. That has to include the whales or it won't even get Kabam's attention.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Everytime you try to ignore us and force diminished compensations, the game always makes sure to remind both camps why we are demanding compensation.

The epitome of irony...
    It’s not even that much about compensation but more about kabam finally admitting fault
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Well it’s just shows how much summoners are appreciated when YWT AGAIN the servers go when dungeons are due to start. Kabam can you actually run anything properly? I’m starting to doubt that you could manage to run for a bus.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    You are very appreciated. Here enjoy emergency maintenance because of dungeons.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I feel like this represents the relationship we have with Kabam whenever we the community decide that something wasn't done right and needs changed...

0sq03x0nv5vo.gif

Quoted coz it's about double as bad as that ;)

Triple LoL
  • Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Posts: 29
    Oh I feel so appreciated, gee thank you kabam
  • Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Posts: 29
    I’ve only played the game four years
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Simply put, that's not compensation. Kabam just showed how much they really care about the players.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    they need to stop calling it appreciation week and just call it Compensation week. that way it avoid any confusion.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Games down again much appreciated
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Looking forward to the next summoner appreciation week that's going to have to come after this summoner appreciation week. Maybe call it dungeon appreciation week to mix it up.
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    The appreciation started 😂
  • Now is the best time as nobody can play at the moment......
This discussion has been closed.